Has anyone heard about Zion Reptiles - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-17-2002, 09:48 AM   #31
Linda Demadura
I don't know how accurate the dates are for registration, but it looks like topdragon123 has been a member since June 2002. If that's accurate why didn't he make a bad guy post back then.

topdragon123

Prehaps topdragon123 could shed more light on this.

Thanks,
Linda

Old 11-17-2002, 09:53 AM   #32
topdragon123
david

sorry here ishis email i Subj: Re: your ****ed up
Date: 6/12/2002 5:10:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time
To: REEFHEAD1@aol.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

first i didn't lie to you about anything..i have all e-mail you sent me and
i have all e-mails i sent you so i will post them for anyone to see..as far
as the police goes contact them ,there has been nothing illegally
done..besides the asst.chief of police here is my best friend,so don't
think i haven't talked to him about it...his advise was if you or anyone
else comes over here, call and have you arrested for tresspassing..i have
all the proof i need to show i did everything right in my e-mails..i did
not rip you off since i sent you pics and gave you everything i had
advertised...if anyone got ripped off it was me ,you still owe me one
sulcatta..as far as the other ones i still have one sucatta here and the
other two were traded off for some snakes i wanted..as far as i am
concerned this deal is over because i know your not going to send my other
sucatta

> [Original Message]
> From: <REEFHEAD1@aol.com>
> To: <zionreptile@earthlink.net>
> Date: 6/11/2002 6:19:43 PM
> Subject: Re: your ****ed up
>
> hey Dave i guess i have to call the police around your arere to pay you
a
> visit to get my stuff back i sent your stuff to my friends he got them
today
> so please get in touch with me ASAP so we done have to get the police
> involved or others i tried every thing possible to fix this if you didn't
lie
> to me about your stuff we wouldn't be doing this i thought you said you
were
> doing this for a long time so do the right thing if i don't hear from you
by
> tomorrow the police will be involved sorry but i tried every thing to fix
> this i dint bad mouth you to kingsnake or any body else so let get this
fix

--- David Pollard
--- zionreptile@earthlink.net
--- EarthLink: The #1 provider of the Real Internet.

posteed the wrong one

Old 11-17-2002, 09:55 AM   #33
topdragon123
hi linda

hi like i said i didnt know how to use this site but know i do so i am letting every one know that is the only reason thanks richie schray

Old 11-17-2002, 10:38 AM   #34
Linda Demadura
Could you possibly clear up another thing??

OK, I guess that makes sense. I'm thinking you just worded it wrong, because you previously said you didn't know "about" this site. Not that you "didn't know how to use it." Now for another question. Now I'm not saying you had a less than favorable deal with David. You may or may not had a "deal go wrong" and you feel ripped off. Putting that aside, because you haven't put down the details of your dealings, have you at any point in time ever contacted MPI Exotics? You don't have to know them to contact them. Since you've stated you don't know them I must beleive you on that. It just seems to me that the other thread got a lot of traffic and prehaps you read it. Maybe, since you weren't happy with your dealing with David Pollard you might have contacted MPI. I don't know if that's what happend, but David claims he hasn't used Zion Reptiles in a while. If what David claims is true I'm just trying to figure out how MPI might have known David Pollard and Zion Reptiles are the same person. Taking all this into consideration then maybe MPI was trying to find others that may have been less than happy with David. Right now this thread "looks" like a way to take attention away from the sickly geckos that were supposedly sent to David Pollard. If you actually did contact MPI then this thread would look like, "Hey he screwed this guy maybe he did it to someone else!!" Do you see what I'm getting at here??

Thanks,
Linda

Old 11-17-2002, 12:03 PM   #35
Pennebaker
Not that it really makes too much of a difference, but I just thought I'd point out something.
Everyone seems to be harping on the change of names, but is a business name vs a personal name really changing business names? I mean what Jesse Underhill does is one thing, or if one week he's Bryce Reptiles the next it's Zion Reptiles...but alternating between his real name and a business name is not too incriminating in my opinion. I dont know if it counts as "changing names". Or maybe I'm missing something?
For several years I posted and sold under my last name (Pennebaker) and only used the business name at shows, now that I sell more publically retail, I post and use the business name.

Anyhow, I dont know what to make of all of this except those leos are in bad shape. But if he had sold beardies in as bad shape earlier, maybe it is Karma, LOL.

Dana

Old 11-17-2002, 12:06 PM   #36
Dingo
Richie Schray

You really need to post ALL the emails between you two. Before, during, and after your trade. So far from the garbled posts I cant really tell which one of you was unhappy with the trade. The pics that were talked about would also be enlightening. All the specifics really matter here.

Old 11-17-2002, 02:54 PM   #37
gila7150
Linda nailed it on the head with her last post. Here's another coincidence:

Top Dragon's accusation:
Quote:
YOU SENT ME GARBAGE 4 DRAGONS 1 WITH A BROKEN BACK AND THE OTHER THREE WERE SO SMALL THAT I COULDNT DO ANY THING FOR THEM
and here's a statement from MPI Exotics on the other thread:
Quote:
I do not run into Coccida that often. The last time I experenced it was about 6 months ago with 4 Bearded Dragons. I given them form a local guy because they were not eating right and loosing weight.
This one's pretty tough to figure out, isn't it. LMAO

Chris Raden

Old 11-17-2002, 05:10 PM   #38
topdragon123
dingo

hi i dont have all the emails from him but i can try to see if they are in my computer in a file but that isnt getting me any where i am just telling every one that david didnt do the right thing by me in his email to me on 5/11 he says he will ship them back in two weeks and then on 6/12 he sayes he traded them away i just want every one to know how he does buisness with people i am shore i am not the only person that he has done this to and as far as mpi and my self i dont know him i was looking on the post and i see david pollard and i see that he is have a problem with his trade so that is how i got on all of this i spoke to other people and they said that it was david pollard k-9 so that is how zion reptiles came up that is it if any body else got ripped off by some one they will do any thing to get there stuff back i didnt get any help from any one so now i know what to do in the future i will never ship first that is the biggest thing as far as posting more emails i will try but the ones i posted should show what type of person this guy is he told me so many stores and he said he has TB AND HE IS A CHICKEN FARMER AND ALL I HEAR IS HIM TELLING OTHER PEOPLE THAT HE IS A DRYWALLER I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIVE ANY MORE I WILL NEVER GET MY STUFF BACK BUT I DONT WANT ANY BODY ELSE TO GET THE SAME THING DONE TO THEM AS FAR AS NAME CHANGES ALL I AM SAYING IS PEOPLE DO CHANGE THEM BUT AFTER WHAT HAPPENED TO ME HE CHANGED IT AS FAR AS I AM CONSURNED THIS IS OVER I WILL TRY TO SEE IF I STILL HAVE SOME PICTURES OF THE DRAGONS I WILL POST THEM IT HAS BEEN 5OR 6 MONTHS THANKS AGAIN RICHIE SCHRAY

Old 11-17-2002, 05:28 PM   #39
topdragon123
LINDA

HI YOU ARE RIGHT THIS IS ABOUT THE SICK DRAGONS THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT SHOULD BE TALKED ABOUT AS FAR AS ME A DAVID HE POSTED SOME DRAGONS ON KINGSNAKE THAT HE WOULD TRADE 5 DRAGONS AND HE SENT ME A PICTURE OF SOME DRAGONS AND HE SAID THEY WERE 10 MONTH OLD AND THEY WERE 10"AND BIGGER AND THEY WERE PERFICT BUT WHEN I GOT THEM THEY WERE IN BAD SHAPE ONE HAD A BROKEN BACK AND THE OTHERS WERE 6"HE NEVER GAVE THEM THE RIGHT UV LIGHT OR FOOD HE NEVER GAVE THEM GREENS JUST CRICKETS AND NEVER ANY CALCIUM THERE WHERE IN BAD SHAPE IF YOU ASK ANY BODY ABOUT THE DRAGONS THAT I HAVE SOLD THEM THEY WOULD SAY I GAVE THEM GOOD STUFF THE ONLY ONE THAT I SOLD THAT WAS BAD I GAVE THE PERSON THE MONEY BACK I GAVE HIM PERFICT TORTOISE HE SAID THAT THEY WERE THE BEST HE EVER SAW HE WAS VERY HAPPY AND THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED WITH ME AND DAVID I CALLED HIM AND EMAILED HIM FOR ABOUT THREE DAY BEFORE HE GOT BACK TO ME AND I ASKED FOR MY STUFF BACK AND HE FIRST SAID NO AND THEN AS YOU SEE HE SAID HE WOULD I AM STILL WAITING LIKE I SAID BEFORE IF THIS HAPPENED TO ANY OF YOU YOU WOULD FIGHT TO GET YOUR STUFF BACK I AM NOT SAYING THAT EVERY DEAL GOES RIGHT BUT WHEN SOME ONE LIES ABOUT THERE STUFF THAT IS THE ONLY THING THANKS RICHIE SCHRAY

Old 11-17-2002, 06:47 PM   #40
Dingo
Sorry, that doesnt cut it

Sorry Richie, but there is no way for me to believe your accusations without anything to back it up. If you find those pics and emails...post them, but as of right now only ALL the emails would be very substantial in supporting your claim. Only a couple of emails at the end of the deal coupled with the fact that you didnt come here when you allegedly started having a problem with David when the deal you say went sour doesnt prove squat. You were swearing you just found this site, yet you admit to being a registered member at the time you made your trade. Why have you given up on getting your deal settled? My only guess from the info given is you know your accusations arent entirely true. Maybe partially, but I think there is more to your deal on your end than you want to admit to. Why would you only have a few of the emails between you? You even state it in the email that you have all the emails between you and David.

Sorry bud, but you just havent proven anything here.

By the way, I could also care less what else David does for a living unless webslave creates a board of inquiry for complaints about people who incorrectly hang drywall in chickenhouses.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!