JoeP at DGS - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-20-2002, 08:56 PM   #31
Karen Clark
Ritchie,

Obviously you have trouble comprehending the written word, as well as sticking your nose into other people's business.

You had NO BUSINESS posting on the Boa Kingdom Tree Boa forum, you only posted there to make trouble and apparently so you could feel like "a big man."  Your post accomplished neither.  When I replied to your post I knew the administrator would delete it and more than likely only you would see my response in the e-mail you received because I answered your post.  But, you have attacked me publicly, so I will respond in kind.  

I DID NOT threaten to call your commander, nor did I defend Joe.  I asked you why you always felt it necessary to stick your nose into other people's business, especially when you were not involved in any business dealings with the concerned parties.  I also asked you if that made you feel like a man (sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, in case you don't remember the subject).  What I did say about your commander is perhaps you should stop sticking your nose in other people's business before SOMEONE decided to call your commander again (get it, I didn't say I would).  I also suggested that perhaps you should grow up, be an adult, and stay out of other people's business when you are not involved.  I also stated that nearly every post on this BOI has a comment from you in it, [/b]EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE RARELY BEEN DIRECTLY INVOLVED!  You have self-appointed yourself as some kind of enforcement agent/officer and for some reason feel compelled to add your opinion (I was going to say $.02, but frankly it is never worth even that) to just about every disagreement that comes along.  

You are not a regular poster on the tree boa forum, you know nothing about the disagreement, other than what you have read on the BOI, and you HAD NO BUSINESS butting in.  I have nothing to hide.  I am just sick and tired of Ritchie Luna having to pop up and post when he has never done business with the parties involved.  Perhaps everyone posting on this forum should stick with the concept of posting good guy/bad guy comments
ONLY[b] if you have done business with the person(s) in question.  That's why I rarely post on here.  

Ritchie, you really ought not to lie to people, you get caught at it.  Ken, what I said above pretty much goes for you to, you are always putting in your opinion, even when you are not involved.  Danny, this IS Karen, e-mail me privately if you don't believe, I'll confirm.  

Karen Clark

Old 02-20-2002, 09:09 PM   #32
Todd Evans
First off Karen,

All of us that frequent the BOI only know one side of this story....mainly because there haven't been any arguments from the accused.....the right to remain silent may work in law enforcement, but to sit back and accept these allegations is definately the wrong thing to do.  

ALSO
Ritchie has every right as an american citizen to post whatever he wants, whenever he wants, wherever he wants. so long as he follows the rules of the owner of the site.  With posts being deleted it seems that Joe neither wants to explain himself, nor cares what this entire thing does to his reputation.  I do not deal with ETBs but have a few ATBs.  I am currently in the market for another ATB and now know to ignore every post I see with Joe P. on it.  That is the whole reason that this board is here.....warning people not involved in situations that there are good and bad people to deal with.  Until Joe can come out and explain himself, Ritchie and everyone else on here can bury his name even deeper.

Todd

Old 02-20-2002, 09:14 PM   #33
Neil Gubitz
Karen...I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with you! First off...I think Ritchie Luna is a very valuable asset to this site (and ANY other site he might go to)! Just the information he has found out about the "scammers" out there, have saved "the public" A LOT of money! Secondly....when "author" a thread on ANY site...you are MAKING IT MY BUSINESS!! No matter WHAT the subject! These are PUBLIC FORUMS....for the PUBLIC! If you want people to MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS....don't air your dirty laundry in the public view?? It's just common sense! Ritchie has EVERY RIGHT to state WHATEVER opinion he may have! It's called The First Ammendement! If you don't LIKE his opinion....well, that's YOUR opinion!! ....Neil

Old 02-20-2002, 09:15 PM   #34
HerpVenue
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Karen Clark @ Feb. 20 2002,20:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ritchie, you really ought not to lie to people, you get caught at it. spam_</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
That is right. spam_I get caught at it....That is why I do not lie.

You said SOMEONE might wanna call my commander.
I presumed you were talking about yourself. spam_ When people say SOMEONE, they usually mean themselves. spam_So where is it that I lied? spam_The last person to call my commander had a dead anaconda hiding in his bath tub with flies......Do you want my commanders phone number now? spam_there is two sides to everyones story.....Everybody is on one side....Joe is on the other...hmm I guess everyone is wrong...and Joe is the innocent bystander

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I also stated that nearly every post </td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
What is the percantage of my posting to each and every single thread? spam_Because "nearly every" usually means more than half.
Can you count? spam_I have only replied to about < 33 percent of the subject matter on the BOI....that is not most.

yes we stick our noses into other people business.....if we didn't, who else would point out the lies. spam_If people do not get involved....how can we all get together and get involved and compare notes.

Yeah I should mind my own business. spam_That way you can buy Jesse Underhill's fake albino surinam.

We should mind our own business so you can buy Brian's fake hets.

We should mind our own business so you can buy Joe Polanco's puking ETB.

We should mind our own business....We should ignore Joe when he actually does go past threatening and actually kicks somone A$$.

We should mind our own business...the fact that we don't makes us all bad.....and it makes Joe good.....that is why you are defending him.

and you are right. spam_"I have no business" posting on a PUBLIC spam_ forum. spam_(Okay, does not make sense to me). spam_If it is on the internet and it does not have passwords to protect it...and any joe schmo can look at it...then anyone can post to it.

I should mind my own business....that way your beloved Joe can post and threaten and get other forums shutdown.

Maybe I should mind my own business because it is probably your NON Tree boa posts that he dicides to keep on the board and NOT delete.

If we minded our own business. spam_Some inoccent kid would still be thinking that Joe, Brian, and the dynamic duo are really good people.

I might not be well liked by some people......but the last thing you should be doing...(specially in times like these) is trying to cut down on peoples rights. spam_Because whether I am wrong or I am right...People KNOW not to infringe on anyones rights. spam_It is like career suicide.

Old 02-20-2002, 09:19 PM   #35
Karen Clark
Todd,

It was my impression that this board is for posting good/bad guy responses IF you have had dealings with the person/business in question, not speculation and/or opinions, which is what Ritchie provides for the most part.

Karen Clark

Old 02-20-2002, 09:27 PM   #36
HerpVenue
your right, it is opinions.

So go buy from the "bad" guys.

Because they are not really bad.....It was just our "opinions" that say they are bad.

Buy the fake albino surinam......because it REALLY exists.
We were just "speculating" that it did not exist.

Old 02-20-2002, 09:28 PM   #37
Ghi Reptiles
Hey everyone,

Karen is actually Karen and she stuck up for me today so lay off a little. Ritchie, it was kind of a cheap shot at Joe but you do have the right to post what you want and he does deserve it! If anyone gets Polanco's side of the story it would be something of fairytale status. He and I had a conversation a month ago and the things he told he did and didn't do were unimaginable! He would say "you and I are the only ones here and I know I didn't do it and you know I didn't do it so why are you lying". This is when we both knew he did do "it". I think he convinces himself of his lies and that is almost sad. He has tried to have a well known breeder lie for him on several occasions and this breeder has told me so and Polanco denys it even when the two other parties involved agree. In my opinion he deserves everything he gets. Too bad, it's a cool site. I am now banned from his site for posting things that were not even that bad. Polancos motto; IF I CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT, I WILL DELEATE.

Old 02-20-2002, 09:31 PM   #38
Karen Clark
Neil, you have your opinion, I have mine. &nbsp;Yes, everyone has the right to free speech. &nbsp;I just prefer to hear from people directly involved in deals, not speculations/opinions from others. &nbsp;That's my right, as it is my right to say so.

Ritchie, once again, you have lied. &nbsp;I have NEVER, REPEAT NEVER defended Joe about anything. &nbsp; Prove it or admit you lied. &nbsp;My reply to your post had nothing to do with Joe, only with your need to vent your opinions.

Karen Clark

Old 02-20-2002, 09:52 PM   #39
HerpVenue
I was posting a question to Joe....
You started in on me telling me to grow up and mind my own business. spam_Any normal person would have viewed that as defending Joe. spam_If I was wrong then whoopsy. spam_I WAS NOT LYING.

If you are not defending him ...then I am wrong. spam_But it was MY OPINION that you were defending Joe. spam_So my opinion makes me a liar.....(okay if you say so)

My post on the tree boa forum....was towards Joe.
You sure had no qualms about sticking you nose on my post. spam_You responded to my post that was directed at someone else...Then you come here telling us to mind our own business. spam_YOU are doing exactly what you are telling us not to. spam_What is this? spam_Do as I say and not as I do?

Do not tell people to mind their own business when you are not doing it yourself spam_My post on the tree boa forum was for Joe. spam_BUT it is a PUBLIC FORUM.....so I guess you too can stick your nose in there

Karen...where is my lie so I can admit to it

If you were posting stuff about Rich, Neil or anyone else....Then I butted in and told you to grow up.....Would you think I was defending them? &nbsp;Yes you would, and yes you should

Old 02-20-2002, 10:46 PM   #40
Karen Clark
Ritchie
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I wonder what this Karen person has to hide. &nbsp;Hey Karen...why are you defending Joe so bad</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>. &nbsp;As well, there is your other comment about my "beloved Joe."

Most normal persons wouldn't be so quick to make presumptions. &nbsp;Most </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">normal persons</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'> wouldn't post extremely inflammatory questions just to stir up trouble and self-aggrandize themselves. &nbsp;I am amazed that you actually know the approximate percentage of posts on this board to which you have responded, but what I would really like to know is the approximate percentage of those in which you have actually been involved in the business dealings.

I am a fairly regular poster on the tree boa forum and saw both disputes play out. &nbsp;You, Ritchie, however, are not and did not. &nbsp;

As far as the dispute between Tim and Joe, I asked Tim a question about his husbandry practices (specifically if he cleaned his feedings tongs between animals) on the Tree Boa forum recently. &nbsp;Tim chose not to give a direct answer, but referred to a previous post that was no longer available because of age. &nbsp;

As to Matt and Joe, see Matt's post above. &nbsp;

Karen Clark

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!