ScottsSerpents False advertisment.. - Page 44 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-02-2007, 09:05 PM   #431
David Reid
It is natural for each individual,

to think that we are right, even against overwhelming evidence that we are not.

Scott, or Terrance,

You probably started off selling reptiles with the very best intentions, but based on the plethora of threads listing you as a fraud, bad guy, or scammer, you got off track somewhere. It is very difficult for anyone to look in the mirror and say to your reflection, "something has got to change." BUT, you might want to try it. Very few bad guys have ever turned it around, why not be one of the first?

Here is what I would do. From now on, take pics of the snake or herp you are shipping, JUST prior to shipping, take a pic as you put the animal in the bag or in a deli cup, as you tape the box...maybe take a pic of the animal in the bag or deli cup at the shippers place. If you do not know how to ship properly, just ask, someone would help you out. ADD the shipping to the cost of the snake if you have too, but skimping on shipping usually leads to dead animals and/or unhappy customers. You have had way too many of both. I would say, turn over a new leaf, ship that Albino Boa to the guy in the other thread, and let him pay it off once he has it, and feels comfortable in the purchase. He sounds like a good guy, has been paying on time?? and would make you look like a real hero, something that could benefit you big time. Start a thread, saying Scottserpents-do I owe you? Have people that think you owe them something state what it is, and then, take care of it. Do the right thing, too many lies, you just cannot keep em all straight. Sending empty boxes, and phatom animals that die, just not cool. You do the right thing, and I will wholesale you some stunning animals for next to nothing this year, Ball morphs, so cheap that you could make some cash, and get a new fresh start. I bet others would eventually help you out too, make some good connections, buy quality animals, not junk. Quality is much easier to sell. I live down in San Diego, and will keep my word as long as I produce some animals this year. What do you say? Send the dude his Albino, make someone's day. Getting your first Albino is a mile stone, do not mess it up for this guy!

Dave

Old 10-31-2007, 10:40 AM   #433
Mattsgecko
Another unsatisfied customer.
Matt White

Old 10-31-2007, 04:05 PM   #435
Mattsgecko
This guy is SCUM CENTRAL. Every second I get a chance I am going to post on these discussions just to keep everyone aware of his crooked ways.
Pay me Terry
Matt White

Old 11-01-2007, 12:44 PM   #436
Spitfire

He won't be off my radar for a loooong time.
Has he popped up lately under other names that anyone is aware of?

-Yasser

Old 11-01-2007, 10:06 PM   #437
Mattsgecko
I don't know how many aliases this guys has. PAY ME SCAMMER.
Matt White

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!