Where is..... - Page 44 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2005, 12:44 PM   #431
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolai
Remember one thing Dennis, no one here is out to get rich or fauna for anything, We just want a voice in the hopes he will hear the calls from the peanut gallery and takes those pleas into consideration. I do understand your hostility at people that you think are questioning Rich's authority or Bad mouthing the site, but if you look closely to all the recent posts you will see it isnt complaining or whining or bad mouthing at all, its the members reaching out trying to better what we have here as a community.
Nick I couldn't of said that any better

Old 11-26-2005, 12:47 PM   #432
nicolai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearwater_Reptiles
Nick I couldn't of said that any better

Which is why I said it!!!!

Old 11-26-2005, 01:05 PM   #433
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Which is why I said it!!!!
Fine Be that way I see how you are.

Old 11-26-2005, 01:30 PM   #434
DThomas
Quote:
I posted that last quote to remind rich of his words from years ago as there have been people that stated the same thing here. I really hope your not going to play the "trolling" card with me as you can check all my posts and see that i am an avid poster in many forums and never I mean never lie about anything or try to imply things are better elsewhere or say that this isnt a great site and isnt worth paying for.
If I believed you a troll you'd have the warning points for it. My statement was a generalization of the way things have been going as of late. It makes no sense and does no good to contninously beat the same point to death. I have not seen one complaint here that has not been brought up before and addressed on many different occassions.

Please tell me, how many times does Rich or myself and the other Mods need to answer a complaint before it can be laid to rest? That is what I am getting at. It gets old and very frustrating to see the same thing again and again, especially after it has been addressed numerous times in the past.

Quote:
What makes it a great site is that we as a membership or community or family as some say are able to talk about issues freely and we all understand that no matter how hard Rich tries he isnt going to make FAUNA a perfect place or a place that everyone is going to be happy all the time, that is why we at times speak up and let him know that maybe something isnt right and needs looked at before the gavel comes down and something is put into law.
Yes we are able to talk about issues freely. But, when they have been answered, again, what is the point to continously bring them up? All it does it add more fuel to the fire. Eventually, it will get to the point that frustration is going to give way to anger, egos are going to get bruised, and friends are going to become enemies. The site will continue to run the way Rich wants it to and the only thing accomplished in the long run is someone will probably get nuked during the process. Make your point, debate it a bit if you wish, but do not harp on it. And don't throw things in people's faces. That's when it gets ugly.

Quote:
that is why we at times speak up and let him know that maybe something isnt right and needs looked at before the gavel comes down and something is put into law.
See above.

Quote:
Remember one thing Dennis, no one here is out to get rich or fauna for anything, We just want a voice in the hopes he will hear the calls from the peanut gallery and takes those pleas into consideration.
Trust me, he listens to things brought up. We discuss many things in the admin forum that are brought up by the membership. That does not mean thought that he has to implement everything that everyone wishes. It is a precarious balancing act for him to run this site and you are right, not everyone is going to be happy. As many people have said before, agree to disagree and move on. The quickest way to get your complaint dismissed is to nag.

Quote:
I do understand your hostility at people that you think are questioning Rich's authority or Bad mouthing the site, but if you look closely to all the recent posts you will see it isnt complaining or whining or bad mouthing at all, its the members reaching out trying to better what we have here as a community.
I'm not even close to hostile yet. You'll have no doubts if I ever become hostile, but I don't think I ever have on this site.

Old 11-26-2005, 01:46 PM   #435
nicolai
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
I'm not even close to hostile yet. You'll have no doubts if I ever become hostile
Well I am not even going to worry about that unless rich loans you one of these.

Old 11-26-2005, 01:50 PM   #436
DThomas
Quote:
Well I am not even going to worry about that unless rich loans you one of these.

Oh, I have access to much more powerfull and destructive, umm, "devices."

Old 11-26-2005, 02:29 PM   #437
Lucille
Quote:

Holy cr**, Dennis, exactly what IS that? It looks VERY
impressive.....
And you say you have even MORE powerful persuaders?

Heck, I'm insured by Smith and Wesson, but it looks like y'all are prepared for ANYTHING....

Old 11-26-2005, 04:33 PM   #438
Dr Owens
Quote:
Jesus man! Like what? I'm not aware of too many weapons that can literally cut a man in half from a 1000 yards away....well, not anything non-military anyway.

Old 11-26-2005, 05:05 PM   #439
WebSlave
You need to remember that Dennis is an LEO.

Old 11-26-2005, 06:08 PM   #440
nicolai
hahahaha.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
You need to remember that Dennis is an LEO.
The fortune teller/palm reader/wiccan lady that I know says that the scorpios are the ones to watch out for...especially those that are born on or near hallows eve. Remember that the leos let the lionesses do all the hunting for them, they just wait for the meal to get caught for them and then they go and get the lions share off it.(pun intended).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread