Bad Guy The Serpentarium- Lodi, Ca - Page 47 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-20-2012, 12:08 PM   #461
AbsoluteApril
speculation! speculation everywhere!

Old 09-20-2012, 12:13 PM   #462
KORBIN5895
Thank you April! That's the problem! We really don't know half it.

Old 09-20-2012, 12:16 PM   #463
meowmeowkazoo
But this isn't speculation. The things I mentioned were brought up by one of the involved parties. Robert said he was not paying Bill the remainder because his lawyer said not to. Bill posted the price that the business was supposed to be bought for, and the payment he actually received for it. Bill said he would not have gone through with the deal if he had known Robert was filing for bankruptcy. How is any of this speculation?

Old 09-20-2012, 03:09 PM   #464
Skiploder
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post
Sorry Wes but after seeing how spot on your spidey senses seem to be in other boi threads I think you are being an arrogant and opinionated bully. Again both Robert and Bill are saying the SAME thing! How can one be lying and the other not? Get your head out of your butt and take an unbiased view. You cannot have your cake and eat it too. This has become an all or nothing situation.
What we do know:

Robert withheld the info on his bankruptcy from Bill until after the sale. Both Bill and Robert have attested to this and there is nothing that mitigates Robert's culpability in this. Bill has now stated that he would not have gone ahead with the sale if he knew Robert was in Chapter 7.

You're right, that's not half of it, that's ALL of it. What part of that is speculation? And for the record, who here is stupid enough to think that this was accidental? Or who is thick headed enough to think that this one act alone makes Coral a scumbag?

In the end Bill lost a ton of money and Robert got the Serpentarium for pennies on the dollar. Those are the facts.

Now if Bill wants to be buds with the guy who screwed him out of so much money - well, then that's his decision. If he's doing it on his own accord, well, then I'm truly sorry I spent any time trying to stick up for him. It's obvious that those efforts have done nothing but strained his relationship with the guy who lied to him and cost him a lot of money. My bad.

Old 09-20-2012, 03:10 PM   #465
Skiploder
And for the record, who here is stupid enough to think that this was accidental? Or who is thick headed enough to think that this one act alone doesn't makes Coral a scumbag?

Old 09-21-2012, 04:16 AM   #466
meowmeowkazoo
Unfortunately my review about The Serpentarium was removed from Yelp. Apparently links to third party sites are not allowed.

Old 09-21-2012, 08:17 AM   #467
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeowkazoo View Post
Unfortunately my review about The Serpentarium was removed from Yelp. Apparently links to third party sites are not allowed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Wouldn't surprise me one bit since he call and complains to I believe the lady at yelp a lot they are on a first name basest.
Mine was removed as well. All but one of the negative reviews have been removed.
My opinion of Yelp has declined considerably.

Old 09-28-2012, 09:27 PM   #468
Brandonadam209
My Gonyosoma just went through shed, all of his scabs from the Pseudomonas are gone with minor scaring. He is looking good! A few more weeks of treatment...

Old 09-28-2012, 10:27 PM   #469
bxjoon
great news he seems to be in good hands

Old 09-28-2012, 11:25 PM   #470
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonadam209 View Post
My Gonyosoma just went through shed, all of his scabs from the Pseudomonas are gone with minor scaring. He is looking good! A few more weeks of treatment...
That is great news!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!