jasballs - John Stranahan - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-01-2008, 02:29 PM   #41
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens
Uhhhhh...am I the only one that finds this post to be a little odd? Creepy...
Nope. I think a LOT of people feel that way.

Old 07-01-2008, 02:30 PM   #42
SPJ
Kinda makes you wonder just how John came up with the ID "jasballs".

Old 07-01-2008, 03:14 PM   #43
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos F.
Although I have not purchased any reptiles from John yet I have purchased some quality used denim shorts from him and was VERY pleased. The shorts were exactly as advertised and in great condition although worn. They were cut 10 inches above the knee and very tight to the thigh, just the way I like them, he even had the hems frayed for the designer look. The point is that if a deal over $3 shorts went so well, I can only imagine how good he would be about quality reptiles. Thank you, Jas, I'm wearing them as I type this.
LMAO

Im sure they are Stylish and Comfy!

Old 07-01-2008, 03:49 PM   #44
reagorfu
Quote:
Although I have not purchased any reptiles from John yet I have purchased some quality used denim shorts from him and was VERY pleased. The shorts were exactly as advertised and in great condition although worn. They were cut 10 inches above the knee and very tight to the thigh, just the way I like them, he even had the hems frayed for the designer look. The point is that if a deal over $3 shorts went so well, I can only imagine how good he would be about quality reptiles. Thank you, Jas, I'm wearing them as I type this.
freakin nevernudes!

Old 07-01-2008, 07:40 PM   #45
jasballs
Quote:
LMAO!! Carlos, You are way too funny! You guys can hear more of what Carlos is about here!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ralphda.../test-2nd-show

Old 07-01-2008, 07:41 PM   #46
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by reagorfu
freakin nevernudes!
What the heck is a nevernude?

Old 07-02-2008, 01:55 AM   #47
reagorfu
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs
What the heck is a nevernude?
watch this, funny stuff.

http://television.aol.com/show/video...N-64oXdXyE1VSF

Old 07-02-2008, 02:08 AM   #48
John E Dove
Nevernude - Rare psychological affliction of never being able to be completely naked; insistence on covering one's gentialia and/or buttocks.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=nevernude

Old 07-02-2008, 02:26 AM   #49
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by John E Dove
Nevernude - Rare psychological affliction of never being able to be completely naked; insistence on covering one's gentialia and/or buttocks.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=nevernude
I know back in my drinking days that I woke up more than once with ones that I wish were nevernudes.

Old 07-02-2008, 08:58 AM   #50
PhillyBoyInTN
Quote:
Nice

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!