Bad Guy Stan Ruppel IS HORRIBLE!!!!!! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-14-2009, 03:28 AM   #41
Playboid
You ask the wrong questions. We STILL have not determined "market value." How about this. I PAID, not advertised, not told someone, I PAID $750 for 3 snakes. 1 (the male axanthic) is worth more than the other 2. So a percentage of $750 of what I ACTUALLY PAID for the male IS the market value. Until someone else posts what they ACTUALLY PAID for a 400g male VPI axanthic the market value TRULY is what I ACTUALLY PAID for it. Maybe the market value in your country is higher. Maybe the market value here will drop again next week. But as far as I am concerned, some (which is what we are trying to determine) percentage OBVIOUSLY LOWER than $750 is what market value is for a 400g male axanthic. Does this FINALLY make sense to you. I'm not asking if I got a good deal. that alone is an opinion. It may be the popular opinion, but whether or not I received a "good deal" IS AN OPINION!!!! I BASE MY SHIT ON FACT!!!!

NOTHING IS FREE!!!! Those 2 hets account for some portion of the $750. And not $1 or something ridiculous either. They were never advertised as "FREE". They were sold as "a group". YOU keep implying they were "free." NO ONE ELSE, JUST YOU. As far as I'm concerned I PAID FOR THEM!!!!

As far as am I happy with the male axanthic? Animals breeding and not breeding suck. But it happens when you move them. If he keeps eating and breeds this year, yes. I will be excited. If he doesn't breed, i won't bitch (assuming I even have him). That ALSO DOES NOT CHANGE ANYTHING!!! I will just as well return him with those hets and get my money back. Then YOU can keep your word and buy them all off Stan. I'll forward him your e-mail. Maybe you can just send me my $800 and send Stan the difference in MARKET VALUE and I'll just ship them directly to you. You'll get stuff at MARKET VALUE, broke Stan, as you call him, will get a few more dollars and I'll be done with this ENTIRE situation....... including you.

Bye the way, what is the actual MARKET VALUE you plan on paying Stan for these animals when I return them (assuming that is an option and may actually happen)?

Old 12-14-2009, 03:35 AM   #42
Playboid
I wasn't looking for another pissing match. You used a 1500 gram female staing you pay for size. Then I took the size (1200g) of the ADVERTISED male ($750) and compared my 400g male proportionately to the 1200g male. Proportionately, if we use size for determining value, which is what you said in your very first post, proportionately, the current ADVERTISED price for my male would be 1/3 of $750, because my male is 1/3 of the size the 1200g male for $750 is. That would mean advertised price by your formula would be $250 for a 400g male axanthic. You can not argue with this. This is exactly what you said. Now if you want to change your mind and say that size doesn't matter in males, then that's an entirely new argument. As for this argument/debate/discussion, you value my male at $250 ADVERTISE. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Old 12-14-2009, 03:41 AM   #43
Playboid
Oh and one more thing, in Stan's financial defense, he NEVER stated he didn't have money. He stated their was a rat shortage. IRONICALLY, the person who was going tosupply his rats is a friend of mine and just IM'd me that he had to tell Stan he couldn't supply him because he couldn't produce enough rats. So again, you could be wrong. Stan may be rich for all we know.

Old 12-14-2009, 03:46 AM   #44
pbjelli
It is obvious to me that english is not your first language.

Or maybe your definition of words are different than everyone else.

When it comes to MALE ball pythons size does not matter. In that case I TOLD you that you are PAYING for the PROVEN status and I've always said that. You don't seem to understand and keep whining.

Unless the females are NOT a minimum of 3 winters old and 1500+ grams then the price you pay is for WEIGHT and MORPH. You keep using that % I provided, but really it doesn't apply because the animals have atleast 15+ months to gain weight.

I don't know why I need to explain my formulas because that's all you go back to, you're a total idiot and I feel bad for your animals because you seem to know nothing about ball pythons. I regret skimming through the thread and backing you at first.

Douchebags never learn. . . *sigh*

Old 12-14-2009, 03:47 AM   #45
pbjelli
RAT shortage?!?

If he had means he'd have a way.

Don't assume.

Old 12-14-2009, 03:48 AM   #46
Playboid
No Comprende

Old 12-14-2009, 03:51 AM   #47
pbjelli
Someone else willing to give some input?

Old 12-14-2009, 03:53 AM   #48
Playboid
SERIOUSLY!!!!! DON"T ASSUME!!!!!!! You are a hypocrite. Not to mention back to the name calling. Until he breeds for me he isn't proven. Proven means nothing until it happens for you. Hopefully, you are not a proven human. The thought of you reproducing scares me. If it wasn't for medical and technological advance, natural selection would have eliminated your bloodline a very long time ago. You helped this situation none. You added nothing valuable to it. You are useless to this thread. But by all means, keep posting. At least I get to occupy some of my free time amusing myself with your nonsense.

Old 12-14-2009, 03:53 AM   #49
Playboid
But I'm the idiot. Unreal.

Old 12-14-2009, 04:21 AM   #50
pbjelli
I feel bad for Stan.

12-14-2009, 02:02 AM
Playboid

Name : Wayne Wasily
Karma Power: 0
Playboid is an unknown quantity at this point
Trader Rating: (0)

Good Night
Thanks for the company. I was pretty bored. I wish you were a bit smarter, but at least you stuck around and fought it out. Once again, as for the name calling, save some of that money of yours and come to the states. I love actually meeting "telephone tough guys." That's what we call people like you. The type that shoot of at the mouth because you're on the other side of the phone line. In this day and age it's the computer people hide behind now. I'm sure if we were sitting next to each other in a bar, you'd think twice about all the idiot and douche bag comments. Luckily I'm not a hypocrite. I don't call people names over the internet or telephone. I'd much rather show them. Let me know if you make it to the states. I'd love to buy you a beer. Again, Merry Christmas.
Playboid is online now User's Classifieds

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!