Bad Guy Bad Guy East_Coast aka Peter Jolles - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-18-2011, 12:16 AM   #41
laterob
I am guessing your business is thriving thanks to skillpages?
http://www.skillpages.com/leopard-ge...jeff.otterberg

Old 08-18-2011, 12:17 AM   #42
Temporalis_Enterprises
Good bye cruel world!!!!!!

Old 08-18-2011, 12:20 AM   #43
Homegrown Scales
Did you expect everyone to just take your word for it without any proof? It doesn't work like that fortunately. You can do damage to a persons reputation and IMO if this case were honest and forthright I would be showing all proof I possibly could. Things just really aren't adding up here. I think the seller seems like he truly tried to appease you. I don't know if this is buyers remorse or what but he did what he could to try and solve what issue you were having. From the pictures we have seen so far the animals looked lovely and healthy, packaging correct and even when you sent him an email full of insults he tried to do his best to help.

Old 08-18-2011, 12:21 AM   #44
Homegrown Scales
Sorry forgot my name in the above post.
Morgan Weiss

Old 08-18-2011, 12:23 AM   #45
wyldwurm
You cannot expect ANYONE here to believe you on your word. You keep side stepping posting proof and insulting people. Unless you can provide photos of these "near death" geckos, your words mean absolutely nothing. Posting a Bogus Bad Guy thread is serious enough to ruin your own reputation as a breeder. Nice Job.

Old 08-18-2011, 12:26 AM   #46
laterob
Quote:
I love working with Leopard geckos. I started with just one Leopard 8 years ago. My love for these animals has driven me to be a full time breeder.
Quote:
And going to a vet for a $20 gecko isn't work a $400 vet bill
Quote:
I have enough people here that have raised geckos that are breeders already look at them and they agree with me.
Quote:
I just posted the breeders who i have dealt with and no i havent sent pictures to anyone
If you do leave and hate this site, you might wanna remove the link from your website. Just sayin'.

Old 08-18-2011, 12:33 AM   #47
Pudgsr
here are three pics more too come

http://pudsleopardgeckos.com/store/p...roducts_id=315

their is 3 pics more are coming

Old 08-18-2011, 12:34 AM   #48
Temporalis_Enterprises
I see NOTHING wrong with those animals.........

Old 08-18-2011, 12:35 AM   #49
Pudgsr
thats only pic 1 i guess it only lets me post one at a time

Old 08-18-2011, 12:37 AM   #50
Pudgsr
here is my website http://pudsleopardgeckos.com/store/index.php?cPath=116 and their posted under problems its easier to post them under instead of one at a time on here

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!