Info Kelly Gottberg/KY Reptiles... I'd like your opinion? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-14-2012, 01:45 PM   #41
KY Reptiles
I haven't read more than the first page. First off. That snake was in perfect condition besides the scars on her back. Didn't happen to with me. And it was perfectly visable in pics i sent. Secondly you purchased her on my feeding day. She just ate! The meal was a perfectly sized meal for her. You were very demanding when purchasing her. That i met you then and now. I had to drop everything i was doing just to meet you. As you stated she was going into a shed. She wasn't dehydrated. Wheres all these vet bills Tom? You claimed you took her to the vet and spent a pretty penny in vet bills. I offered to take her back. Quite frankly just because ppl on FB were talking about you, you decided to take it out on me. I didn't even comment on any of them and the one comment i did make was when dan accused Sam calling you a bad guy and i said she said you were never a bad guy. I take pride in my snakes and everyone that has ever bought from me has been very happy, cept you. I never claimed she only ate rat pups. She use to take mice with the previous owner, took about 3 with me and switched over with a scented rat pup no problems. Like i said i offered to take her back. You were completely happy with her and said she was a gorgeous girl and couldn't wait to put her to your desert.

Now ill go read the other pages but this will prolly be my only response. I have better things to deal with like healing from the car crash than to listen to these lies. If anyone feels theres something of importance i need to respond to please email me and let me know.

Old 07-14-2012, 02:08 PM   #42
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by KY Reptiles View Post
I haven't read more than the first page. First off. That snake was in perfect condition besides the scars on her back. Didn't happen to with me. And it was perfectly visable in pics i sent. Secondly you purchased her on my feeding day. She just ate! The meal was a perfectly sized meal for her. You were very demanding when purchasing her. That i met you then and now. I had to drop everything i was doing just to meet you. As you stated she was going into a shed. She wasn't dehydrated. Wheres all these vet bills Tom? You claimed you took her to the vet and spent a pretty penny in vet bills. I offered to take her back. Quite frankly just because ppl on FB were talking about you, you decided to take it out on me. I didn't even comment on any of them and the one comment i did make was when dan accused Sam calling you a bad guy and i said she said you were never a bad guy. I take pride in my snakes and everyone that has ever bought from me has been very happy, cept you. I never claimed she only ate rat pups. She use to take mice with the previous owner, took about 3 with me and switched over with a scented rat pup no problems. Like i said i offered to take her back. You were completely happy with her and said she was a gorgeous girl and couldn't wait to put her to your desert.

Now ill go read the other pages but this will prolly be my only response. I have better things to deal with like healing from the car crash than to listen to these lies. If anyone feels theres something of importance i need to respond to please email me and let me know.
A couple lies in there Kelly.. No biggie, it's out, and needed to be done. Back-peddle all ya want from here on out. You and I know you gave a full blown on this animal, I am good with it...

Old 07-14-2012, 02:16 PM   #43
A&S Reptiles
I'm sorry I misunderstood what kelly was relaying to me. she was putting neosporin on her back scars, not her mouth. i apologize.

Old 07-14-2012, 02:17 PM   #44
KY Reptiles
I was putting neosporin on her back. Even if they were fully healed from the guy i got her from i was using that to keep the scars in good shape. There was some misunderstanding there with you all. I made Tom aware of the scars when he was checking her over and he still wanted her. Thats neither here nor there as i didn't cause them. To go on, how do i know Tom didn't cause the wounds on her? He looked her over pretty good. Checking her head and underside. I know the condition of all my snakes and theyre nothing less than perfect, so was she besides the scars on her back.

Old 07-14-2012, 02:22 PM   #45
KY Reptiles
Id like to see the vet records you said you took her to the vet. Where are they? See i think you caused the marks on her lip and took it as a good opportunity to bash me since you have beef with ppl I know. Im done here. I have physical therapy to go to for my back and legs.

Old 07-14-2012, 02:24 PM   #46
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by KY Reptiles View Post
Id like to see the vet records you said you took her to the vet. Where are they? See i think you caused the marks on her lip and took it as a good opportunity to bash me since you have beef with ppl I know. Im done here. I have physical therapy to go to for my back and legs.
You are lying in a fashion that I am shocked to hear from you and your buddy... You are something else. I knew this needed to be done, and to show you some mercy, I INFO'D this thread when it clearly should be in Red... Bum deal.

Old 07-14-2012, 02:36 PM   #47
ReptileGeek181
Tom can you prove she is lying?

Hmm I wonder if Kelly and Samantha have been private messaging each other to get their stories straight.

Old 07-14-2012, 02:39 PM   #48
ReptileGeek181
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileGeek181 View Post
Hmm I wonder if Kelly and Samantha have been private messaging each other to get their stories straight.
Post 43 and 44 led me to this comment ^

Old 07-14-2012, 03:23 PM   #49
A&S Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileGeek181 View Post
Tom can you prove she is lying?

He doesnt have proof. Just assumptions. And I was talking to kelly over the phone when she was telling me all this and I misunderstood what she said she treated which were the scars. No lies going on here. I also saw the text from Tom saying he took her to the vet yet those bills havent been brought forth. The text was from yesterday. Why is he just now concerned about the holes. I'm sorry but if I had a snake for even a week i would notice that.

Old 07-14-2012, 04:16 PM   #50
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&S Reptiles View Post
He doesnt have proof. Just assumptions. And I was talking to kelly over the phone when she was telling me all this and I misunderstood what she said she treated which were the scars. .... The text was from yesterday. Why is he just now concerned about the holes. I'm sorry but if I had a snake for even a week i would notice that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&S Reptiles
I'm sorry I misunderstood what kelly was relaying to me. she was putting neosporin on her back scars, not her mouth. i apologize.
She's the one that you were basically saying is stoned out of her gourd on the prescription drugs necessary to sooth her injuries, yet you're the one that managed to get 'mouth' and 'back' confused. Interesting.

Of course the conversation took place over the phone. So many simple misunderstandings could be easily explained away if not for the unfortunate circumstance that they just so happened to occur over a medium which can't be verified in any way.

Everyone's throwing around a lot of 'he said, she said' information. Does everyone conveniently neglect to save/screenshot correspondence that directly involves business dealings and their subsequent fallout?

He seems to be contesting your claim that he took the snake to the vet. If this text message exists, it'll be pretty simple for your friend to take a picture of it and post it up here. Aside from the possibility of being caught in a lie, what's the relevance to this situation even if he did? I haven't seen anything that shows him asking for reimbursement for any vet fees or anything else.

Regarding the bold text, I concede that that may be a gray area for some. We're all human and sometimes we just miss things. That being said, in my opinion, it reflects much more poorly on a seller than it does on a buyer. The time line seems a little hazy. The time line here seems a bit hazy. You're implying that he just now noticed the holes in the lip. My impression from the OP was that it was actually much sooner after the snake was purchased.

I wouldn't say that I'm oblivious when it comes to noticing details, but I've personally never really thought to check that area out when inspecting the goods. However, it's not exactly far-fetched to think that it wouldn't be noticed right away once it was in his collection. Someone that practices quarantine and provides an acclimation period wouldn't be in a big hurry to bother the snake for a while as it adjusts to it's new environment.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!