BEWARE of Jason SWEIGART @Classic Dums!! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-13-2003, 01:54 AM   #41
Gilbert Thompson
Another lie or negative insinuation (whichever you prefer to call it) from Jason!
Here is a qoute from him:
From what I hear Gilbert isnt a hot shipper either, why dont you tell them about the gilas shipped via fedex there gilbert old boy???????
I have never shipped Gilas fed ex and I AM a Delta verified shipper. What is wrong with you people can you not see this?????????????????? Time and time again, with numerous people he is lieing about. GEEZZZZZZZZ!!!!!
Gilbert Thompson

Old 10-13-2003, 02:26 AM   #42
Classic Dum's
Quote:
Time and time again, with numerous people he is lieing about. GEEZZZZZZZZ!!!!!
LMAO!!!!! Your to much dude, you kill me!!! As someone in your thread said lets all pray that what you have for sale is every thing and once its gone you make a quick exit out YOU ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO ALL OF US!!!!!! You being part of this hobby is sad, NO ONE with any morals wants you to be part of this and NO ONE with any morals that has read any of this about you will sell you anything. Anyone in this industry thats is aware of your antics and still sells you something either has no morals or must need the money BAD!!!! I hope it feels good to be to know that everyone thinks your an idiot. what fool hired you to serve and protect????

Old 10-13-2003, 02:13 PM   #43
NocturnalNature
I know for fact that Gilbert is or has been a known Delta shipper in the past.
I have a very good friend who purchased a Gila from him and received it through Delta.
Since I eventually ended up with the animal I can say that it was very well represented and a beautiful animal indeed.

Old 10-13-2003, 02:32 PM   #44
Adam Block
Point proven! Stop wasting your time on Jason. He's full of words and has nothing to back them.

Let's all hold Jason accountable. These three question will not go away. Back them up Jason, prove yourself! For the second time I'll ask:

1) "Adam is a known and proven thief"

Who have I EVER stole from?

2) "A while back Rich and Adam Block became buddies"

Um, Rich and I see eye to eye on little. Why would you think we were buddies? I have respect for him but like many other people much more.

3) "So what did Rich do, delete a some threads very negative
to Adam"

You've been saying this for over a year. Also saying you saved these deleted posts. Can any of us see them or are they for your eyes only?

Let's go Jason, give some names. Show some of those deleted thread or just go away.

WE ALL know you won't do this because you're full of it and can't.

Old 10-13-2003, 02:34 PM   #45
ms_terese
Can anyone post the details of the gila / FedEx situation that's been referenced?

Old 10-13-2003, 03:49 PM   #46
gila7150
I'm no fan of Gilbert but since he can't provide any proof of his allegations...
Quote:
Jason is a very shaddy guy and a liar
The definition of shady is "Of dubious character or honesty"

There has been many accusations in the past regarding Jeff Barringer's ties to Jason.
When Kingsnake closed down their Field Collecting forum, a great guy named Christian opened up a new forum at www.fieldherpers.com that has been very successful. There was some criticism of Kingsnake's heavy handed moderators and many of the regulars from the Kingsnake's Field Collecting forum drifted over to Fieldherpers.com (including Jason).
One night, Christian mentioned to Jason in the Fieldherpers.com chatroom that he planned to expand his herp forums and had come up with a good domain name. He unwisely (because he hadn't registered it yet) mentioned the domain name to Jason.
Jason immediately went out and registered the name himself(herphobbyist.com) but what's interesting is the new administrative contact for the name.

Registrant:
jason sweigart
216 N Eastveiw
camp Point, IL US

Registrar: NameSecure.com
Domain: HERPHOBBYIST.COM
Created on 02-20-2003
Expires on 02-20-2004

Administrative Contact:
Jeff Barringer
Phone: 512-990-1092
E-mail: alterna@prismnet.com

Technical Contact:
Jeff Barringer
Phone: 512-990-1092
E-mail: alterna@prismnet.com

Name Servers:
NS1.KINGSNAKE.COM 209.198.140.170
NS2.KINGSNAKE.COM 209.198.140.162

So was what Jason did to Christian illegal? No.
But was it of dubious character or honesty....Yea, I think so.
....and then there's the whole plasma TV thing and Jason's denial of having anything to do with Jeff Barringer or Kingsnake.com.

Old 10-13-2003, 03:58 PM   #47
Wilomn
That's very interesting about the domaine name and who is tied to it. I had heard bits and pieces of this story for the last several months, here and over at fieldherpers but that ties it a little tighter than it had been before.

Since we are doing character studies so often of late let's ask Jason a couple of questions.

Do you have a plasma TV?

If you do where did you get it?

Why is jeff your administrative contact?

Why is jeff your technical contact?

Why did you register the name Christian had told you he planned to use?

Turn about is fair play. Time to answer up Jason.

Wes Pollock

Old 10-13-2003, 04:55 PM   #48
Classic Dum's
Theres a few things that have been left out about that domain name. (herphobbyist.com) or what ever it was
1. it wasnt a domain name that they had intended use for the site at all. Its use was strictly for entertainment value. Who ever the guy is that runs the feild herpers site thought it would be funny to blackmail Jeff with. He also had a bunch of other ideas on how he was going to use the name all of which were intended to harrass Jeff. All I did was turn the joke on him and obviously he didnt like that very much with all the whinning he did about it.

2. He had another domain chosen which he intended to use for his site and his site only. herpforums.com or something to that effect. I dont rember anymore, all I rember is it had something to do with herps and forums in the domain. I am sure someone out there knows what it is because he did register it and link it to his site. Now I could have taken that one as well, but I didnt. He had good intentions for it to use with his site so I left that one alone.

3. whom ever the guy is that runs the site knows all this. He knows what his intended use of that name was however has never said anything to anyone. He intended to make a big joke out of it spoke of blackmailing jeff with it also had a bunch of other creative ways he intended to use it. He knows that so do I and so do the other two that were in the chat that night.

4. the reason the .com is in Jeffs name(if you do a search on it now youll see he owns it) is because I gave it to him,I had no use other then a good laugh which is what I got. They were simply pissed because instead of them laughing at Jeff I was laughing at them and their parinod stampede to by all the .coms they could think of jeffb.com etc etc etc. I think they even bought jasonsweigart.com. Watching to fallout of their joke gone sour was priceless!!!

Had my intentions been illwilled towards who ever it is that runs that site or the site itself I would have taken both .com names because I could have! There was no ill will towards him or his site, I just simply blew his joke up right in front of his face. Whatever his name is, is simply a sore loser, I beat him to the punch of the joke on that one and it pissed him off.

In this situation concerning the domain either both myself and the guy who runs fieldherpers are bad shady guys or neither of us. Either way you look at it his intentions were to use it as a joke against someone else mine were to use it as a joke against him. So you tell me who is wrong? either we are both wrong or we are both just part of a prank and one didnt like the end he got. Like I said I could have taken the other name that he did buy, but his intentions with it were good so I didnt.

Old 10-13-2003, 05:04 PM   #49
Wilomn
jason, did I miss the meeting where they put you in charge of deciding who got to pull what joke on whom?

You took a name. You knew that name was going to be registered by Christian. No matter what he did or did not say he was going to do with it he DID say he was going to register it, at least in part to piss off jeff.

You scurried on over and registered it yourself and then turned the tables on Christian, sitting back and laughing at him with jeff. Why is it that it's OK for you to do this when it WASN'T ok for Christian to do this? Is that not a rather LARGE double standard?

You also seem to have missed a couple of my questions so I'll post them again here.

Do you have a plama screen TV?

If you do have a plasma screen TV, where did it come from?

I am very curious about that.

thanks,
Wes Pollock

Old 10-13-2003, 05:17 PM   #50
Adam Block

1) "Adam is a known and proven thief"

Who have I EVER stole from?

2) "A while back Rich and Adam Block became buddies"

Um, Rich and I see eye to eye on little. Why would you think we were buddies? I have respect for him but like many other people much more.

3) "So what did Rich do, delete a some threads very negative
to Adam"

You've been saying this for over a year. Also saying you saved these deleted posts. Can any of us see them or are they for your eyes only?

4) Do you have a plama screen TV?

If you do have a plasma screen TV, where did it come from?

While your lack of a responce is enough for most of us untill you just admit that you don't know what you're talking about I will follow you and post these same questions in each and every forum I see you in.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!