Has anyone delt with Dan Parma/ Snakes Den??? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-16-2004, 09:36 PM   #41
Aprylla
Of coarse...

Yes, I will do that. As I said, I am not here to have a war with anyone or call people names.

Dan has told me that he "will email them to you <meaning me> and you could do what you want if you want to post them go ahead".

As soon as I receive those, I will post them on here since he (Dan) said it was ok with him.

I have alrwady been told there there is a LOT of "talk" going on behind my back about my being on Sal's side about this; however, at this point I am on MY OWN side, only wanting to make sure that I did not receive anything that was stolen, regardless of who else the parties are that are involved.

I am reserving all judgment on this one at this time. I have had no bad business dealings with either party thusfar to the best of my knowledge.

Yes, this should prove to be interesting...

Aprylla Hall

Old 04-16-2004, 10:08 PM   #42
JADE2U
Gee two questionable people siding together. How quaint.

Old 04-16-2004, 10:33 PM   #43
Aprylla
um...

I hope that last post wasn't meant towards me that was posted by JADE2U. As I have said, I am not taking sides on anything here, I only want to be sure that I have not received stolen property, as I would think ANYONE would in this situation.

If you are calling ME "questionable" I would also like to know why, because I have never really had any issues with anyone I have sold a reptile to, and have only had a very occasional issue with someone I have bought a reptile from. I have many wonderful people that I do business with on here and other places who I am sure can vouch for my validity as a good person to do business with. However, just because I have asked for proof that someone actually OWNED what they traded to me and provide receipts taht he has said he does have, I do not think that it is the time or place to call MY character into question.

Aprylla Hall

Old 04-16-2004, 10:46 PM   #44
Adam U
Dan please read

Dan
Look if you remember I ( Adam ) was on a 3 way call with you and Sal when he was sending you the rest of his stuff to hold. You even told me on the phone at the time that you al ready had all his Geckos and boas at the time. He was also sending the rest that day, in fact they were already in route as we spoke. In fact, you told me you were going move to Florida with your famliy by him. You also stated,"you were going to be business partners.Since you were great friends. I try and stay out of things and would not stake my reputation over lies. So with that in mind I must stand up for what is right. I am not saying that Sal didn't have some bad dealings in the past but, with every thing he was going through at the time why would you tell him you would help him out and then kick him when he was down. Also in the conversation Sal told you if you wanted his house you coulc have it just take over the payments (this was stated before you said you were moving to Florida). Because you stated you had family in Pennslyvania. I myself find it funny that these so called receipts posted are all from Pennslyvania. This all could be a (COINCIDENCE) though. What kind of person does that to some who is suppose to be a good friend. Again you know I was on the phone with you guys at the time you even told me you were looking at all his stuff that you al ready had in your home at the time of the conversation of his why we were on the phone. Now you are telling people he didn't give you any animals and you then turned around and sold stuff and said it was yours. HOW can you lie like that! So in fact you are selling people STOLEN ANIMALS to my knowledge that is ILLEGAL. Please do the right thing and either get his animals back or pay him for them since you sold them ILLEGALLY and pocketed the money yourself. Stop all this lying that you never got any reptiles from him now that you know I am speaking up on this. Again remember you and I spoke and you told me what you had in your possession of Sal's animals. Please just do the right thing I will even leave my # that you or anyone can call me on this matter! (845)651-5106
Adam Ubides
www.jungleherps.com
(It's things like this that give the reptile business a bad name you people keep doing crap like this and are making it hard for the rest of us honest people in this business).

Old 04-16-2004, 10:47 PM   #45
BocaReptiles
Still Waiting!!!

Well DAN now you have two things to do now.... 1- have the nerve to call me and 2 - show proof of the snakes.... This one I have to see!

I know it's gonna take you a few days to come up with them, reason being you don't have any! I know it, you know it and now everyone else will know it!

See what happens when you screw a friend DAN! You dug your own grave <font color=red>[**censored**]</font> now your on your own.

Sal
Boca Reptiles

Old 04-16-2004, 10:52 PM   #46
Wilomn
Sayyyyyyyy salito, I was just wondering if dan's grave was in the same cemetary as ALL the graves you've dug yourself over the last year or so.

While I do TOTALLY agree that if dan really did rip you off you deserve to be paid, I also TOTALLY think that you have some folks that you TOTALLY RIPPED OFF that also need a little compensation.

Have you taken care of Mark? Have you taken care of EVERYONE ELSE that you ripped off?

Could you post some proof if you indeed claim that you have?

Wes Pollock

Old 04-16-2004, 11:22 PM   #47
JADE2U
Adam U,

Hate to tell you this sweetie pie, but check the rest of the BOI. I do a lot of business and make a lot of posts for good guy experiences and bad guy experiences. I not only post on this forum, but on many others with good guy and bad guy reports. So let me get this straight....... I see a post about someone that I have dealt with in the past so I post a reply saying that I had a good experience. Then I am challenged by this Sal saying I am lying and to show proof. So I post the receipts and now I am being questioned as to if I am family of this guy. See, some of us out there will post good things about people that aren't family. I am usually a nice person about things and anyone who has done business with me can attest to this. I am sick of being accused of things because of what I wrote and where I live. I can furnish you with literally hundreds of receipts from different people within the US that I have done business with. I guess I keep better records than most people. Nice. I guess now you are going to want family tree records huh? Grow up! Don't post things that you know nothing about and don't make insinuations about people that you don't know. See, that can land you in a lot of trouble for many many reasons. Go ahead, respond. My children can make more intelligent responses than you and your little buddy Sal can. Funny how you admit that you and Sal are friends, but no one else can be friends with anyone huh? I mean isn't that what you both are complaining about? Friends writing things for friends? Oops. Open mouth insert foot, huh?

Old 04-16-2004, 11:35 PM   #48
apache137
reciepts

here is the reciepts in question this stuff was purchased for dagans lizards and dragons in middletown p.a what else you got to give mister sal? i dont know if this is going to show up but if not aprylla has the email i sent her so she can post it
Attached Images

Old 04-16-2004, 11:37 PM   #49
apache137
sal

also sal this adam guy is one of you friends also so you can take that all with a grain of salt also

Old 04-16-2004, 11:41 PM   #50
Adam U
To Jenn

Hi Jenn,
First, I would like to say I said," it COULD be a coincidence". I apologize if through all the lies I see since Dan and I spoke personally that I tend to see him to do what ever it takes to make himself look correct in this matter. The fact that Dan personally stated he has family there made me tend to wonder after all the other lies he's written. I apologize if I have offended you and if you have done good business with him in the past that is great. But I must stand up on this matter because I personally know that these animals are not his and since he's claiming they were his and not Sal's then they are STOLEN! And as far as that matter is concerned I would stand up for anyone not just a friend knowing all the information I know. And have the thief personally tell me he's holding the animals as a so called friend. Again I am not here to make childish comments. I am just here to state the facts. That is why I even left my personally number. So that anyone may contact me if they wish to question me in this matter.
Thanks for your time.
Adam Ubides

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!