how to get a refund from carolina reptile exchange - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-21-2007, 12:03 AM   #41
cccreptile
the add for cre for sale is on another site its under the google search or if click on the cre site. when looking at the site your taking about real close, that could have beed there for a year for all we know.
it not worth getting all worked up about this point. it looks like he's out of the reptile business. we all taken a loss from him, and sometimes anger just ain't worth it. or contact the site and ask them to remove the name.

Old 10-21-2007, 07:16 PM   #42
Aries54
Well, sadly, he just emailed me to call me a wimp. OUCH! That hurt! And also imformed me that he can play games and that the store is NOT for sale. Sorry guys, I thought he was finally going to stop ripping people off and stop killing animals on a daily baisis, however, I guess not. Now, I'm going to go drink myself to sleep over the depression I feel right now by an ex-con, convicted animal abusing fatso calling me a wimp.

Old 10-21-2007, 07:23 PM   #43
Aries54
Oh yea, and he said that he would file a harrasment suit against me for emailing him about this. He swears he has no idea about the web site that has his store up for sale. Then, the rest of the email makes no sense what so ever. I'm completely convinced that the old man has lost his mind!

Old 10-21-2007, 09:29 PM   #44
GinoInDaBronx
brucie

Come on! You can't really be surprised that his kid is terrified of brucie... You saw what he did to those tigers. It wouldn't be much of a stretch to picture him beating his kids too.

Old 10-21-2007, 10:46 PM   #45
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoInDaBronx
It wouldn't be much of a stretch to picture him beating his kids too.
Its a scary imaginable thought. If whoever is friends with his sons thinks they are being abused you should contact child protective services to look into it.

Nothing to hide nothing to worry about.

Old 10-25-2007, 06:14 PM   #46
subtlesarcasm
The sons seem fine

Having spent a few hours with J. Eisenmann a week or so ago I don't believe that Bruce's gall has quite reached that extent.

It seems that I've missed quite a few events since I last spoke with Bruce and argued with Mark. It's been at least 3 if not 4 years. Am I to understand that the store front is no longer open?

Old 10-25-2007, 06:56 PM   #47
Aries54
Kay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long time no talk. How ya been? Sorry for that arguement that we had, that actully was fueled (believe it or not) By fatso. You've missed quite a bit. I hope John is doing well. Yea, I dont believe Bruce beats his kids. The fact of the matter is, that would require him to get up off of his fat a$$.......and actually do something. Kay, you know better than that. LOL. I guess the store is still open, but by appointment only. Yup, you have to make an appointment to go see sick, starving animals. Kay, you would not believe how he has been treating these animals. Had I known then, what I do now, WOW! Hope your doing well though. Do you still have,...I think it's name was "shea?"

Old 10-25-2007, 07:53 PM   #48
subtlesarcasm
Actually, Mark, I would believe. I've had the distinct horror of working for and with that man for almost a year before I took the first pet store out from under him. Great way of learning what not to do in the extreme sense. Almost enough to make me plan a break in and rescue sort of operation of my own the last time I saw the store. I just washed my hands of it.

Old 10-25-2007, 08:42 PM   #49
Aries54
Well, it's been over a year since I was in that store. But let's put it like this, it looked like paradise when you were there 3 years ago compared to what it looked like when I last set foot there. How's John doing? Him and Elijah made a point before I moved out of the old place to come over and say good bye and tell me how full of bs their dad is. I laughed when he emailed me trying to act as if it was Elijah emailing me. You know as well as I do, the man can't spell. I KNOW what his emails look like. Then, he tried making threats to me, by bringing up things about people in my past. He said that he worked with "abbey". Kay, without saying her name, did I ever date an "abbey?" You remember. So, that in itself proved to me that he was full of it. If he really worked with her, than you'd think he knows her name. He's such an idiot. Like I said in a previous post, I think the ol' man has lost his mind.

Old 10-25-2007, 09:33 PM   #50
subtlesarcasm
I remember how his mother's condo looked and smelled when all the animals where there. I imagine that it was something like that. Terrible really. Scarlet had to live in a plastic kennel and the gilas in ten gallon tanks. I remember when I went through the baby rack and found all that moldy bedding.

Her name wasn't Abby if you are talking about the leggy, brunette that was fond of Slacker. I believe her to be the only girl I ever saw you with. I can only say you've got good taste, Mark.

I sent you an email. I don't think this forum is for social chatting and I'm sure things will get deleted. Hit me back there, will ya?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bruce eisenmann