Good Guy Konstantin Pavlov, Pavlovk1025 - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-17-2011, 01:09 AM   #41
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3jok3r View Post
where did you buy the pastel lesser? y would u use my lesser if you had a pastel lesser? and funny how everytime i speak to you your getting out of ball pythons... you said this before and ive yet to see anything for sale on your end besides hatchlings... why no pastel? because you bred started off like every other guy i this hobby prob purchased a spider female for a couple hundred bucks... borrowed my lesser for 100.00 sired that clutch and gave you lesserbees... spiders and normals... sounds about right.... flip em each for 800 a pop and where did the lavender albino project go? i never got anything on that... no pms emails nothign if you were keeping touch how is it i dont know what you produced... and i guarantee you have no proof that you were in contact with me as your stating you are...
Thats cause hes selling his snakes on Facebook and not here. Kinda hard to flip animals he dont have.

Old 08-17-2011, 01:41 AM   #42
th3jok3r
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisw View Post
You loaned him your lesser to be paired with 3 normal females. Produced one clutch that died except one normal hatchling.

He bought a pastel lesser to pair with a spider. Hit on lesser bee's.

Your lesser produced nothing for him, so what are you expecting from him? BTW I paired a pastel butter to a spider, hit 0 pastels also.
first of all how do u know what was paired up from what he said? or do you have pictures of the locks? mayebe you were babysitting them? THIS IS HE SAID SHE SAID how can you say for a fact that is what was paired?

Old 08-17-2011, 01:42 AM   #43
th3jok3r
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
Thats cause hes selling his snakes on Facebook and not here. Kinda hard to flip animals he dont have.
ok... so we got ONE THIGN OUT THE WAY... probably the most irrelevant part of this case.. that he sold some snakes on facebook...... thank you for clearing that part up

Old 08-17-2011, 01:56 AM   #44
th3jok3r
anyways your out the ball python game so it doesnt even matter anymore i wont have to deal with you in the future obviously... good luck whatever it is you do i hope the next sucker is smarter than i was IM OFF THIS THREADDDD u bred a pastel lesser to the spider but not the normals.you saved my lesser for the normals.... that didnt sire anything.... and never got to me on any lav albino projects... IM the bad guy.... GOOD BYE

Old 08-17-2011, 02:02 AM   #45
PAVLOVK1025
Quote:
where did you buy the pastel lesser? y would u use my lesser if you had a pastel lesser? and funny how everytime i speak to you your getting out of ball pythons... you said this before and ive yet to see anything for sale on your end besides hatchlings... why no pastel? because you bred started off like every other guy i this hobby prob purchased a spider female for a couple hundred bucks... borrowed my lesser for 100.00 sired that clutch and gave you lesserbees... spiders and normals... sounds about right.... flip em each for 800 a pop and where did the lavender albino project go? i never got anything on that... no pms emails nothign if you were keeping touch how is it i dont know what you produced... and i guarantee you have no proof that you were in contact with me as your stating you are...
I leased out your lesser when I didnt have a pastel lesser. You knew everything I had in my collection at that point.

Lavender project didn't breed 2010-2011, the female just turned 2 in June and was going to be bred this year but everything is on hold pending expo.

The time that you spoke with me when I hit a rough patch with my wife was the only other time I was ever considering getting out and that was due to personal issues.

If I wasn't keeping in touch then how did you get your male back/get pics and info on the clutch/get offered snakes?

Like I said, offer your suggestion on what your expected outcome from all this is. I don't like that someone feels like I burned them, but I also don't like that you are creating a false set of events and exploring all the what-ifs and even probably frustrating yourself.

If we had a problem you coulda talked to me about it; given that your PMs and your posts in the past two days were addressed instantly and since all text messages have always been replied to.

Old 08-17-2011, 02:04 AM   #46
PAVLOVK1025
Quote:
anyways your out the ball python game so it doesnt even matter anymore i wont have to deal with you in the future obviously... good luck whatever it is you do i hope the next sucker is smarter than i was IM OFF THIS THREADDDD u bred a pastel lesser to the spider but not the normals.you saved my lesser for the normals.... that didnt sire anything.... and never got to me on any lav albino projects... IM the bad guy.... GOOD BYE
Yeh I bred the pastel lesser to the spider cause I wanted to make queenbees. I bred the lesser to the normals because I wanted you to still get something. It didn't happen, caused an issue, I understand. Sorry. But I didn't rip you off.

Old 08-17-2011, 02:07 AM   #47
th3jok3r
i had your number is how i got in contact with you...... u didnt ever leave me email messages or anything... so stop saying you kept in contact with me.... we all have problems u with your wife me losing my house.... well since your getting out of ball python game and your getting rid of your het lavenders and thats all that is left from our deal what can we work out sir

Old 08-17-2011, 05:56 AM   #48
th3jok3r
we have come to an agreement through PM's...

Old 08-17-2011, 11:56 AM   #49
Chrisw
Quote:
THIS IS HE SAID SHE SAID how can you say for a fact that is what was paired?
Yes, You said a lot of it. With NO proof. You have became the bad guy because of how you act.

Pav, I am sorry that you had to deal with this guy, A nightmare that came true!

Old 09-04-2011, 05:07 PM   #50
th3jok3r
ive dealt with pavlov alot more than youhave... you dont know anything... like i said... we have come to a fair agreement... in case you havent read... good idea to do before you post

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!