Bad Guy Lisha Stearns aka aboaslife is a liar and a thief. - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-16-2014, 12:22 AM   #41
bobbafett
If you know how the BOI works, you should've waited and had everything ready when you made your initial post.

Posting a text here and a text there just confuses everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 09-16-2014, 12:54 AM   #42
Dennis Hultman
Lisha and Kevin, In the few private messages that were posted already there was another offer for trades or $800 dollars for the Ghost that Kevin asked for.

It appears that Lisha agreed to pay the $800 but there was still the issue of the mis-sexed snake and no funds were received. Why can't you both work from there and come to a conclusion in this transaction?

I'll add this (not that it will help this transaction), Buying something that isn't born yet is a bad idea. Selling possible babies is a terrible idea. Not having agreed upon terms in place ahead of time if you don't produce just adds to the headache. IMHO

Since it doesn't look like you two are going to come to terms on replacement animals and shipping to Canada the $800 asked and accepted should be the starting point to settle this. So what should be the compensation for the mis-sexed snake?

That seems to be where you guys are at or have been at for some time.

Old 09-16-2014, 08:57 AM   #43
KORBIN5895
I apologize for not getting anything up last night but I am fighting this out with her lackeys on fb and I also was on the phone with someone who will try and mediate this.

I have my laptop and old cell with me at work today so I will be on to post.

I would assume that attaching a picture to an add would be the same as attaching a picture to a post, correct? Well Lisha you have pictures in your ads so try that method.

I posted this because I was angry that I keep getting the shaft. You guys are correct that I should have had everything lined up but it was a knee jerk reaction. I assumed the posts where I specifically asked to be paid and she said I would were going to be enough.

I will be on in four hours or so.

Old 09-16-2014, 09:33 AM   #44
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post
I am fighting this out with her lackeys on fb
This transaction is beginning to sound, at least from you, as a feud to be won rather than differences to be solved.
You have posted snippets, and so far she has responded reasonably. I agree with Dennis, the $800 and an agreement on the missexed critter is the crux of the issue, why not propose something concrete here on this thread that Lisha can respond to?

At this point I do not see Lisha as a bad guy. I see some unresolved issues on the table.

Old 09-16-2014, 09:40 AM   #45
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post
I am fighting this out with her lackeys on fb
Why? What purpose does that serve? Does it help you resolve things with Lisha?

Old 09-16-2014, 09:59 AM   #46
Wilomn
Harald, it started out that way. However, on the facebook boi, which is NOTHING like this one, she has friends in position to delete posts they don't agree with and who feel free to take sides.

I don't know why he tried over there, but I've been following it since it started. One entire thread is gone and a second is deteriorating now. It's pretty much mob mentality over there, ms hollander would be right at home; they love opinions that sound pretty and have zero substance.

Old 09-16-2014, 10:19 AM   #47
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
This transaction is beginning to sound, at least from you, as a feud to be won rather than differences to be solved.
You have posted snippets, and so far she has responded reasonably. I agree with Dennis, the $800 and an agreement on the missexed critter is the crux of the issue, why not propose something concrete here on this thread that Lisha can respond to?

At this point I do not see Lisha as a bad guy. I see some unresolved issues on the table.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
zero substance.
What part of the opinion above are you disagreeing with, Wes? I am not reading the fb posts, mine have all been a response to what was posted here.

Old 09-16-2014, 10:23 AM   #48
hhmoore
I get that it started there...but why battle it out with "her lackeys" (I'm guessing Davineherps falls under that label, based on the posts made here). Seems like that is just a sure road to frustration.

Old 09-16-2014, 11:27 AM   #49
KORBIN5895
Well I am used to fairly straight and supported arguments being made here. Over there it is quite common for one person to say something without any proof and then it is the gospel no matter what you post or what proof you have.

I will be back on my lunch break and will hopefully have everything lines up or at least started.

Old 09-16-2014, 11:44 AM   #50
Wilomn
Harald, I've wondered why he went there too and my best guess is, that's where the action is selling wise and a lot of folks who only know Fauna by reputation like that format where they can say anything as long as they are popular or friends with those who carry the delete and ban hammer.

The bad mouth Fauna over there, but when those same mouths are here, the attitude is different. It's really amusing. It's also a totally anonymous place to say stupid things that you don't have to back up.

There's no place like home, er Fauna. But if you like to watch train wrecks, it's a hellofa place.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!