CMG Reptiles Inquiry - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-25-2004, 09:45 AM   #41
snakebstr
From what I read it looked like Rene was on Chris's case about some photo of an albino ball and wether chris was a scammer. I was just making reference to a deal that went bad with me and RENE Montez...where RENE posted bad stuff about me for NO reason at all. Here is the storie...I don't remember all of the details but Rene posted to Kenyan sand boas(1.1 adults) I believe we were gonna do a trade. Well when I got the snakes it was 2.0 and I told him I didn't need the 2 males, he wanted me to ship back to him and then he would send me the shipping. Well of course I would do that so he posted that I was trying to scam him out of 35.00 and his 2 snakes, and that was not the case. I just didn't want him to never pay me back for shipping his 2 male kenyans back to him. But anyway all I was saying is I personally do not think RENE cares who he trys to bash or if it is true or not. A lot of people read the BOI and people can say anything they want on here and you may not see it for several days by the time you find out about it the damage is done and you may not even be guilty of what who ever is saying, belive me I have been on the posts and convicted before I even knew what was going on. Even though I told the people responceably they were full of it they still slammed me. But anyway If we find a real CROOK OK post about it But people should not post anything on here BEFORE trying to resolve the problem or whatever with the person in question FIRST. I just believe Rene did that with chris. Thanks DAVID

Old 03-26-2004, 02:15 AM   #42
SNAKESALLAROUND
If you look at what chris was accused of it was all for nothing. he bought an animal from a friend and this friend sent him the pics of the animal first. chris bought the animal to resale and used the pics that he was sent to sell the animal. how was he supposed to know the pics were not taken by his friend. also he was accused of the fact the animal in the pics was different then the animal he sold or was going to sell. thats ludicris. it was the same animal. he sent me the same pics and he sent me pics of the animal about a week ago on newspaper with the date on it cause i was intrested in buying the animal. so i think there is alot of trying to damage a good person going on here.

my thoughts
jason

Old 03-26-2004, 09:32 AM   #43
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Kind of sneaky to throw your bad guy report in on the 9th page of a thread with someone elses name in the subject line. Kind of sounds like

"people can say anything they want on here and you may not see it for several days by the time you find out about it the damage is done and you may not even be guilty of what who ever is saying"

Hmmmmmmmm..............................

Old 03-26-2004, 10:02 AM   #44
snakebstr
WHAT? Does all that mean cheryl? Explain. Thanks

Old 03-26-2004, 10:06 AM   #45
snakebstr
If your saying I am saying Rene is a bad guy, I don't think that is what I was saying. I was SAYING Don't BELIEVE EVERYTHING RENE SAYS because I know first Hand He misjudges people and jumps the gun with out having the facts. I never said don't deal with him. I just Explained my situation with him(RENE). thanks

Old 03-26-2004, 10:32 AM   #46
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Maybe I read it different than you intended in writing it. It is early and I've not had enough coffee. It read to ME like you were trying to get a dig in where it would only be noticed by a few people, if that's not what you were trying to do~ okay, I'll just have another cup of coffee and go back to cage cleaning.

Old 03-26-2004, 10:47 AM   #47
snakebstr
Nah I didn't try and do that. I just wanted people to know what happend to me with RENE and that Maybe in The case where Rene is accusing Chris of the stuff he did in this post that maybe its not true since He accused me of trying to rip him off when in return I just didn't want him to be able to Screw me out of shipping costs since he wanted me to pay first for shipping his snakes back to him. And when I said NO he called me a CROOK on the kingsnake Black list. I thought at the time he had NO reason to Post anything about me. I ws just trying to get his snakes back to him without getting ripped myself... Not that he would have...But in this day and time anything is possible. thanks

Old 03-26-2004, 11:35 AM   #48
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Internet is a great tool for comminication~ problem is, we can't "Read" all those subtle cues that often make all the difference in what we MEAN when we speak. Could be my crabby no coffee mood colored what you wrote to look more hatefull than your intent.

Peace~ Tootles,
Cheryl

Old 04-06-2004, 06:49 PM   #49
Bill Rodriquez
CMG Reptiles Inquiry

Hets or Not ??????????

I would like to make my contribution on the inquiry of CMG Reptiles. On 3-3-2004 CMG advertised 0.2- 2003 100% Het. Albino Boas for sale. I e-mailed them expressing intrest in them. CMG e-mailed me back that they were still available for sale, and they came with a money back gaurantee Receipt signed by Chris , since they were Hets. On 3-4-2004 I sent a M.O. via Fed-Ex overnight in the amount of 500.00 for their purchase. On 3-8-2004 Chris shipped boas, they arrived on 3-9-2004. They were packed very well, and animals were flawless, however there was no paperwork on these animals. I contacted Chris back on 3-9-2004 inquiring about Receipt, he stated he would send it out. On 3-18-2004, no Receipt, I contacted him back. He stated that he was going to get Receipt notorized to protect both of us better, and it would go out in mail next morning. On 3-25-2004 no Receipt, I contacted him. He stated he couldn't get a straight answer from his employees on Receipt, but that he was going to Re-do it and send it out in morning. On 4-5-2004 nothing yet, I contacted Chris via e-mail, his response was to e-mail him my address that he would send it out priority mail next day. Well 4-6-2004 Nothing yet. I e-mailed Chris but got no response. I am a straight forward and honest person and I don't appreciate being Lied to. I am not in any way trying to make Chris out a bad person, he is doing it to himself. He even states in a post from he made himself on 12-10-2003 @ 5:12 p.m. ( QUOTE) To clear up confusion I always give a money back gaurantee on all my 100% Hets. after 2 cosecutive breedings. I will always offer whatever I need to make sure anyone I deal with is satisfied with the Hets. they get from me. I am not questioning quality of his animals, just the integrity of his business practices. So here it is 4-6-2004, I don't know if the boas I purchased are Hets. or not. I will just have to wait and see.

Thanks
Bill Rodriquez

Old 04-08-2004, 11:11 PM   #50
DD'S REPTILES
Well i know chris and he is a busy person but he stated in his thread that he stands behind the animals. and whether you see it or not you are making him out to be a bad guy. we have spent alot of money with him this year and have been totally satisfied. we also just proved out het clowns we bought from him last year. but i just cant stand when people post on here and jump the gun and trash people especially good people. but i guess that is what this site is designed to do. so trash away but i will spend more money with them any chance i get.

DD
REPTILES

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!