WARNING!!!! BenSiegelreptiles - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-17-2004, 05:36 AM   #41
Canyon State
She doesnt need shipping info she needs a striaght jacket

Old 12-17-2004, 05:42 AM   #42
Lucille
Adam: On page 7 Webslave asked us to keep our opinions civil. I suggest you do as he asks, IMHO controversies are never solved when people escalate and say things like you are saying.

I have sent a contact email to Ben Siegel Reptiles notifying him of the existence of this thread.

Let's calm down and keep it civil.

Old 12-17-2004, 05:50 AM   #43
Canyon State
ok ill keep my comments to my self but the webslave or who ever should take responcabilty for this website and shut such threads down this lady does not belong bashing someone that does not deserve it. Like i said before i dont know ben or ever done business with him but reptiles is this guys life his business and his money this is how he pays his bills and feeds his kids and take care if his wife and people like this lady have no business running there mouths about people like that. and she needs to be banned she should no longer have the right to use this site lot alone explain her situation with Ben. webslave shut her down and let every body get back to there lives.

Old 12-17-2004, 08:23 AM   #44
ms_terese
I really did quiet down and go to bed.

This morning I had more email from Sheila.

With a picture of me from the website attached.

With the graphic of our toll free number attached.

With the statement that she knows me, has met me, and has bought lots of stuff from me, but now I'm mean.

I keep meticulous sales records. I've never sold anything to her either online or in person.

Now I find that on another forum she has the distinction of being labeled "proceed with caution" because it is suspected she may be 13 years old. This would explain a lot.

I cannot figure out how to do a screen capture this morning. In my defense, I've not had coffee yet. Can one of you fine people go to this link and do a screen capture?

Sorry, Webslave, for posting the link.

http://www.turtletimes.com/classifie...&TOPIC_ID=9921

Old 12-17-2004, 08:58 AM   #45
ms_terese
Coffee (and my dear husband) to the rescue!
Attached Images

Old 12-17-2004, 09:04 AM   #46
Canyon State
some peoples kids

Old 12-17-2004, 09:10 AM   #47
Chris@TSE
*sigh*

Old 12-17-2004, 09:12 AM   #48
Canyon State
Ive got a question has anybody ever delt with e2macpets.com if so whats your opinon?

Old 12-17-2004, 09:19 AM   #49
Chris@TSE
This is not the place for that, if you have a new inquiry, start a new thread on the Board of Inquiry.

Old 12-17-2004, 09:23 AM   #50
Canyon State
Just a quick question that only needed a quick anwser mr. topshelf. no need to start an intire thread over it. but hey you just lost any of my future busniss but that probally doesnt mean anything to you does it it seems alot of businesses have lost all respect for customer service or ever service for potential customers.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!