Bad Guy Victor Rivera at Reptiles Plus is Untrustworthy! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-28-2009, 05:28 PM   #41
reptilesplus
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
People like you shouldn't be in this business. It's obvious by the way you packed and shipped those snakes that you don't care about your customer or your animals. You are a scumbag.
who the hell are you? where you there? did you see the package i sent the customer all the way down in texas!?! last time i check i sent the package in question to penn. NOT TEXAS! your talking out of your ass! fuck you! oh yea i sure you would like that so you can get rid of people like me who offer the same reptiles that you get but the difference is i dont charge them an arm and leg for shipping and animals like your stupid business does TEXAS. and chance are you get the same animals from the importers in miami like i do. this just show that all people on here who most of them are business owners themself must be have really slow sales to be attack me on here! without knowing all the facts of course which does not surprize me. and they call me the scumbag well i guess they all need to look in the mirror. i use to think this site was cool but now i realize that is just a click full of assholes. your just trying to keep this tread alive to try to mess up my business but i am not going to feed into this stupid sites jealousies. so fuck you all!

Old 02-28-2009, 05:32 PM   #42
darkcirca
You stated next day shipping, but the box is clearly marked 2-day. That's the big thing, why is it marked 2-day when it was supposed to be next day, and why did you method a shipment that is illegal?

Why not start with that and try to clear your name, rather than make it worse..

Old 02-28-2009, 05:53 PM   #43
David Reid
Victor, all of us have the same impression of you, yet you decide to go after Kelli, instead of one of us guys? Shows alot about your character, or lack there of.

You are nothing new, nothing revolutionary about you, you are one of the dime a dozen people that should not be selling live animals. You ship the cheapest method possible, not following through with the carrier, or overnight method like you promised. Why? Money, you are a cheap peddler of WC garbage. Selling WC animals takes a certain type of person, who is part vet, part shop owner, to insure the snake or lizard has the best possible chance of survival and oppertunity to thrive.

You have compared yourself to the BOI members on several occasions, so, let me tell you this: I have invested a large sum of money, on reptile shipping boxes, reptile shipping bags, delicups, heat packs, tape, etc. I buy what I need, and what I might need, and do not cut any corners in package material, or shipping method. If you cannot do it right, don't do it at all.

If the buyer has made incorrect statements, tell us your side, how you shipped, etc. The truth will always be the best option...

Dave

Old 02-28-2009, 05:57 PM   #44
KelliH
Quote:
who the hell are you? where you there? did you see the package i sent the customer all the way down in texas!?! last time i check i sent the package in question to penn. NOT TEXAS! your talking out of your ass! fuck you! oh yea i sure you would like that so you can get rid of people like me who offer the same reptiles that you get but the difference is i dont charge them an arm and leg for shipping and animals like your stupid business does TEXAS. and chance are you get the same animals from the importers in miami like i do. this just show that all people on here who most of them are business owners themself must be have really slow sales to be attack me on here! without knowing all the facts of course which does not surprize me. and they call me the scumbag well i guess they all need to look in the mirror. i use to think this site was cool but now i realize that is just a click full of assholes. your just trying to keep this tread alive to try to mess up my business but i am not going to feed into this stupid sites jealousies. so fuck you all!
Who am I? I am an honest, hardworking reptile breeder that cares about my animals and customers. Pretty much the polar opposite of you. I don't sell the same reptiles as you, and I don't buy and resell animals, you nitwit, so don't even go there. Your replies in this thread plainly show your ignorance. No one here is jealous of you.

Old 02-28-2009, 06:00 PM   #45
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
I guess you guys went and really pissed this fella off....
Yeah, this guy's a class act... a real charmer too! Here are the two messages I received from him.

Quote:
This is a message from reptilesplus at FaunaClassifieds ( http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php ). The FaunaClassifieds owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email reptilesplus, you can use this online form:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...member&u=51271

OR, by email:
mailto:riverav@reptilesplus.net

This is the message:

f**k you bitch
and

Quote:
first off i don't like being call a scumbag 2nd off where you there?!? for all you know this person could have been making all this up to get free snakes! the customer did not supply me with any photos show the dead snakes! i read you terms and you guys ask for a picture of body before you can do anything for the customer. RIGHT! same as me i need the following before i can act! all i receive at the time was an email tell me that they did not look good but they were alive. now if they died before that the warranted states live arrival only!!!! for W.C animals as a far as me not caring about my animals or my customers you don't know shit so stop talking out your ass. and mind you business! good day bitch!
I starred out the F word.

Old 02-28-2009, 06:24 PM   #46
Ken Harbart
Victor, petty criminals like you are a dime a dozen. A lack of integrity is nothing to be jealous of, so trust me when I say that I highly doubt that anyone is envious of you or your "business." People like you are reviled because you drag the hobby and the industry down. Your disregard for the animals you sell and your questionable business ethics are what causes both the government and the general public to have a negative impression of the industry. Most folks have the ethical sense to know how to ship an animal properly and how to deal with people. Your antics here merely confirm the negatives about you.

You claim that you're not responsible for delays caused by the shipper. However, it can be reasonably assumed by the USPS shipping label that the delay in shipping was caused by you. Items tendered for Express Mail have to be dropped off before a set time (3pm, IIRC) in order to be delivered the next day. You didn't drop the package off until after 5 pm. As such the delay was caused by you, and you alone. This is a moot point, however, since you chose to violate a couple of Federal laws by shipping in the manner that you did. A contract, such as your TOS that you are hiding behind, is null and void if you're end of it is being held up illegally.

Since you dodged the issue, I'll ask it again. Who exactly do you feel is responsible for your illegal actions?

Old 02-28-2009, 06:34 PM   #47
bradleymoore
things like this are what make me weary of ordering live animals from an individual running a business i've never heard of. too many responsible people/breeders in business take a hit because of this. i hope this guy makes it right for you.

Old 02-28-2009, 06:35 PM   #48
lanceheads
hmm, I thought the Lacey Act was a law enacted to prohibit the transportation of illegal or protected species across state lines?
Red Tail Green Rat snakes are a Cities III animal and trade is not prohibited anywhere in the U.S.

Randal Berry

Old 02-28-2009, 06:43 PM   #49
bradleymoore
you seem to be responding right now when you said you weren't going to feed into "this stupid sites jealousies". i guess business is pretty slow for you as well, otherwise you wouldn't be contradicting yourself. btw, this is off subject... but are you related to geraldo?

Old 02-28-2009, 06:44 PM   #50
David Reid
Since this is out of my realm, I would be intereted to hear what kind of proceedure Victor takes when he receives WC animals from an importer, vs. what other people of high character do? Any external parasite treatment, any internal parasite treatment, how long do you hold them until you offer them for sale....etc.

Dave

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
reptilesplus, victor rivera