Bad Guy dont ever go through dvm exotics - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-05-2010, 06:40 PM   #41
yankees789
oh an buy the way the money is still not in my acc. so dont start saying it it cause its not

Old 11-05-2010, 07:19 PM   #42
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees789 View Post
...will this thread hurt my buisness,not at all ive got plenty of ppl who will still deal with me.so everybody have a nice day.and mothers on demand (mod)make sure u guy stay happy and in wonderful moods
Actually... how you conduct yourself on here WILL either help or hurt your business. I dont know how many folks have said the same thing as you only to have several folks speak up saying they would never deal with them..... so yes.... it has the potential to hurt your business.

Old 11-05-2010, 07:23 PM   #43
hhmoore
Just for the record, taunting the moderators is probably a poor choice....

Old 11-05-2010, 07:27 PM   #44
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees789 View Post
people people take a valium or something its between me an him....
If it was just "between you an him" then you should not have started the BOI thread. That makes it everyone's business. And YOU still have not answered a single question asked of you, nor offered a shred of proof to back up your anemic accusations.

I didn't bother with the rest of your quote because it didn't make a lick of sense. So maybe you can't actually understand the questions asked of you any more than you can make yourself understood when you type???

Old 11-05-2010, 07:52 PM   #45
chamgirl99471
I completely agree with both Kevin and Judy... Anything you type on the BOI is Public and when people read this they may consider other options then to do business with you.

As far as the Mods go.. they keep this site mostly civil so I would be very wary of what you say to/about them.

Old 11-06-2010, 09:46 AM   #46
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidgeTop Reptiles View Post
Actually... how you conduct yourself on here WILL either help or hurt your business. I dont know how many folks have said the same thing as you only to have several folks speak up saying they would never deal with them..... so yes.... it has the potential to hurt your business.
I fully agree with this. I would never do business with you after reading this post.

Old 11-06-2010, 11:31 AM   #47
yankees789
im super worried

about dvms 10 frns hes got not doing buidness.its pretty simple if u have a nive animal for an unreal dollar amount.ppl will always come to u.not worried as i stated before the day after this happened i made a deal so not every1 thinks like u ppl.so am i worried hell no.an buy the waystill waiting on the refund dvm,paypal told me u didnt even send it out yet an theyll be emailing me when u do.oh an there is 3 other bigger places too buy an sell animals.WORRIED LOL

Old 11-06-2010, 11:34 AM   #48
Amelanistic Orca
How bout this new title: don't ever got with or through Yankees186'd???

Old 11-06-2010, 11:42 AM   #49
hezekiah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
How bout this new title: don't ever got with or through Yankees186'd???
I don't know about you, but I prefer to do business with people who's English I understand. A.) I can generally know I am not dealing with a 14 year old kid, and b.) I know there won't be any misunderstandings based on garbled messages.

Old 11-06-2010, 09:30 PM   #50
reticguy76
what the hell is this thread about. am i missing something or is this thread 5 pages of pretty much blank, worthless crap. this thread means absolutely nothing. it shouldnt be very difficult to move on pretend this thread never took place.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!