Bad Guy CHRIS KENNARD 2107 POSTS OF HARASSING PEOPLE - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-24-2015, 05:08 AM   #41
Juggernaut Reptiles
Made my day!
Attached Images

Old 10-24-2015, 02:28 PM   #42
snowgyre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
I would respond to your Vanessa, but I can't see them cause I have you blocked.
Chris, you mean that Garrett has blocked you so you can't see his posts, not that you blocked me?

Old 10-24-2015, 03:33 PM   #43
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
Chris, you mean that Garrett has blocked you so you can't see his posts, not that you blocked me?
That was supposed to be a joke. I better stick to my day job. 😜

Old 10-24-2015, 11:04 PM   #44
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post
I want to warn people of Chris Kennard.

Most people in life don't like when things go wrong, a deal goes bad, or not the way one or both party's thought. Conflict is very upsetting to people.

But Chris and a few others thrive on other peoples disagreements. He get's excited and take enjoyment in other peoples mishaps. Thats discussing. It seams like he get's excited when a new BOI starts. He must, because if anyone checks on his post he's currently fighting, VIA his keyboard with several people. Some people read, watch TV collect stamps etc. Chris Kennard's hobby is this. And he's not even good at it. It took him 3 days questioning a guy in Germany on time zones. After several days of harassing he result to name calling.

He has 2107 post. Most if not all are harassing and antagonizing people. He thrives on getting into peoples misfortunes. He has a ZERO trader rating. Meaning he has not ONE person that has said he's a good guy. So, Take what he says with a GIANT BOULDER OF SALT!

Garrett Smith
Hey frog, care to explain all the "bad guy" posts I am absent from? For your info, I only get involved when I truly smell a rat. Catch my drift? Maybe your user name should be rodentman.

Old 10-25-2015, 05:50 AM   #45
Lucille
Garrett
Chris is not the only one who has a low opinion of your actions:

Lowest Karma

1 - Amelanistic Orca (-8064)
2 - MythicalDragonz (-537)
3 - crestyman2 (-463)
4 - colorado (-314)
5 - Frogman11 (-301)
6 - crespo72 (-299)
7 - skanndelus (-230)
8 - Dan Scolaro (-226)
9 - wallshaker (-226)
10 - big daddy's wholesal (-220)

Old 10-25-2015, 11:55 PM   #46
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Good grief, people!

immature FarceBook crap.
Laura I think I've run out of fingers to count the number of times you've brought up facebook when someone has an argument on here (even though there's literally no relation). Seems like a strange fascination you have.

Your "farcebook" joke wasn't funny the first time you told it and it hasn't gotten any better with age. Time to move on.

Old 10-26-2015, 12:30 AM   #47
LauraB
I did .... apparently you cannot. PS ... my FarceBook comment was not intended to amuse you. Get over it.

Old 10-26-2015, 12:32 AM   #48
LauraB
I did move on ... I should have made that more clear.

Old 10-26-2015, 12:38 AM   #49
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB-2 View Post
Laura I think I've run out of fingers to count the number of times you've brought up facebook when someone has an argument on here (even though there's literally no relation). Seems like a strange fascination you have.

Your "farcebook" joke wasn't funny the first time you told it and it hasn't gotten any better with age. Time to move on.
I guess you haven't learned to stop posting off topic comments. Time to grab the popcorn and watch you argue with another mod after infraction you.

Old 10-26-2015, 01:35 AM   #50
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
I guess you haven't learned to stop posting off topic comments. Time to grab the popcorn and watch you argue with another mod after infraction you.
Because your post and the 10 before it were all on topic, right?

If you moved on Laura how come you keep using it? Most idiotic response I've heard from you so far but I'm sure you'll keep surprising me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!