Bad Guy jsoldier1(Joseph jenkins) NEW Thread - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-10-2010, 07:03 PM   #41
zzilikebudzz
Timothy Spears
to Joseph

show details May 4 (6 days ago)

I just got home about an hour ago and my little girl came up to me and said " I played with the pretty lizard and he is really fast." I thought oh great we have to find her gecko again. But no she came up here and got one of the black and whites out. I have been looking for an hour. My girlfriend is still looking and I will continue when I get done writing this. I swear this has been one of those weeks. She knows better but she is 3. I just wanted to let you know whats going on. I have about 5 hours to find it before it's time to ship. If I can't find him I do still have the red and one black and white I just checked on them. Basically what I can do if I don't find it is either try to order you a new one, send you the red, or one of each if you want to send me $75.$75 is the best I can do on the red and B&W deal. I am not making anything on that deal I just figured it's the least I could do. And of course I can send back the carpets if you're not OK with the other offers. I will tell you what we have had the worst luck with this transaction. Just let me know what you want to do man. I have to be at the UPS store by 6:00 eastern time because they close at 6:30. Again I'm sorry I can't believe this happened she has had her butt spanked for this a few times. Last time she let a cage of rats loose and that was really fun. It was the only time I've ever been bitten by a rat. I really hope you don't choose to get the carpets back they are better looking than I expected. I will understand if that's what you want to do.I'll send you some pics of the red as soon as I can. It is awesome looking I would love to keep it for myself.
- Show quoted text -

I didn't offer them back in the first place huh? Any you keep saying your snakes are worth 375 but you wanted to trade them for just a red tegu witch the one I sent you is worth every bit of the 320 you were really asking for the snakes. On top of that I offered to give you until this Friday if and only if you PROMISE just to send me back my tegus and I'll send back your snakes. I will pay for both shipping cost if that's what it takes to end this nonsense.

Old 05-10-2010, 07:04 PM   #42
zzilikebudzz
Like I said if your snakes were worth that they would have sold without you dropping the price. I made the offer because it was about equal to what you were asking.

Old 05-10-2010, 07:14 PM   #43
zzilikebudzz
See I call him out and he leaves. He wont even work out a compromise. I can't get him to email me back. I could understand if I was being rude and threatening him but I've stayed as calm as possible.

Old 05-10-2010, 07:29 PM   #44
Jsoldier1
I'm not leaving man I'm here I see you're right you called me out I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong and I was about that. That's ok...your not admitting your wrongs. You told me to ship the red back because you have it sold then tell me that you didn't need the money because your already suupposedly at a loss. That's why you wanted me to ship the tegu back. What's up with that.... how are you taking a loss again?

Old 05-10-2010, 07:39 PM   #45
zzilikebudzz
I never said I had it sold I said I could sell it easily. I offered to let you just send back the B&W as well. I knew that no matter what I could take that to the show and sell it. I would make something that way being that I already paid for the table at the show. I don't see where I need to admit that I did anything wrong. Something happened just like when you couldn't ship the first time. I tried to make it better and here we are and you wont even work out a deal. It's your way or nothing and I don't see that being right. I gave you there offers when I messed up. You wont even give me more than what you want to do. Come on I was understanding when I had to wait for you to ship. I could have made you wait until I got another B&W in but I didn't I let you choose.

Old 05-10-2010, 07:54 PM   #46
zzilikebudzz
On top of all that if it were me and I were in your situation. The first thing I would have done was write the person and explain what happened. Not wait until late that night after the person is wondering what's going on and say oh I just don't have it. I shouldn't have ever had to ask for the money. We were in agreement and you didn't have the common decency to contact me. Not to mention I would have offered to just send the animal back If I couldn't afford it. Like I said I am understanding I have lots of bad luck believe me. This is an example, you know your not the only victim I am and anyone else that is expecting something from you.

Old 05-10-2010, 07:55 PM   #47
Jsoldier1
A deal ok what do you want you still never told me that

Old 05-10-2010, 07:56 PM   #48
zzilikebudzz
Yes I did numerous times. I just want to trade back. If your not ok with that we can meet in the middle and you can just send back the B&W. I will pay shipping.

Old 05-10-2010, 07:58 PM   #49
zzilikebudzz
Or you can just pay me.

Old 05-10-2010, 08:04 PM   #50
Jsoldier1
I will pay the 75 on Friday. How about that

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!