CMG/Chris Guida/Bad guy - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-06-2004, 11:26 AM   #41
mdc
that has already been arranged ellen and i will also be shipping you the transpecos pair that i couldnt sell for you along with it just as an added bonus.

Chris,

You posted this in an earlier thread, but now it seems you have no intentions of refunding the money or giving her these snakes as an added bonus. Why post this, when you are not going to do it? No matter who I believe in this entire battle, this right here leads me to believe you are not being honest. Just give her a refund and be done with it.

Matt Crabe

Old 06-06-2004, 06:10 PM   #42
silvano_06095
still haven't been contacted

Chris, you still haven't responded to my numerous e-mails.

I'm free to receive the snakes this Friday, so if you'd be so kind as to ship them and my money, we can get this whole thing over with.

Once/If I receive what you have promised, I will immediately post here to inform everyone you kept your word.

Old 06-07-2004, 11:25 PM   #43
silvano_06095
Another day gone by with still no answer from Chris.

How well he shows what kind of businessman he is.

Old 06-07-2004, 11:45 PM   #44
silvano_06095
And even as I post, he's on the BOI reading my previous post.

Guess his internet isn't down after all. What do I have to do to get a response from this guy?

Old 06-07-2004, 11:56 PM   #45
CMGREPTILES
email me to get this taken care of. when my internet went down and you were getting a mail server error i had lost all stored info on my computers outlook express and you have not emailed me once since then. and i am not going to go back and fourth with you on fauna. you can trash me all you want i dont really care. i had tried to resolve this months ago when i wanted to send you the snakes to begin with but you wanted to be difficult even after i went out to get you the snakes and sent pics. the snakes are totally healthy just like the day i bought them and you would have seen that if you had let me ship them when i wanted to but you kept wanting pics from all different angles and clarity and i am not going to go out and buy a better cam or take photography classes to take better pics. out of the hundreds of people i have dealt with i havent had issues like this. im not saying im perfect but your not going to make everyone happy but ill take 99% satisfaction in odds. but like i said contact me. i got back online a week ago and have not recieved one email from you.

Old 06-08-2004, 01:13 AM   #46
silvano_06095
Since you posted that your internet was back up, I have sent you EIGHT e-mails, one of them through an ad you had on kingsnake.

Yes, you tried to send me the snakes many times before sending me the two pictures, or telling me their ages. I asked for ONE OR TWO more pictures, as I have PROVEN by posting my e-mails. I didn't ask for all different angles; I asked for one or two closer shots, to make sure the animals were healthy. You did not do so, so I refused to accept the animals. Simple as that.

You never did tell me how old they are.

Old 06-08-2004, 11:17 PM   #47
silvano_06095
Another day, two more e-mails sent to Chris - one through this very site, and still no answer.

E-mail you to get this taken care of, huh? It would help if you RESPONDED.

Old 06-09-2004, 08:43 PM   #48
silvano_06095
And another day, four e-mails this time, and all still ignored.

Classy, Chris.

Old 06-09-2004, 08:58 PM   #49
silvano_06095
He seems to be getting his e-mail ok, though, since minutes after I post, here he is reading.

Old 06-09-2004, 09:01 PM   #50
CMGREPTILES
well since i have to explain myself for those out there with nothing else to do but trash me. today we buried my grandmother and the last thing on my agenda of importance is dealing with any reptile deals. if you and everyone else canot understand the importance of that i feel sorry for you. i have explained the dealings with my familt lately and that takes importance over everything else in my life so call it classy or ignored or whatever else you would like to call it but whatever. send your address to my email address because i do not have it anymore since my email went down last week and i lost everything that was saved and i will send it so you can move on and quit trashing me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!