Bad Guy Eyelash Exotics - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-27-2013, 05:12 PM   #41
pei8147
The trademark search comes up with no results. Lynn has not provided any documents proving to own the trademark.

Will

Old 01-27-2013, 05:15 PM   #42
Kita
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyelashexotics View Post
Kita, I said you have no proof on all this "previous bullying" I've done.
Actually the full screen cap proof that I have read can not be posted because the other party does not want to be attacked again for going public. That is why I didn't elaborate on it, because I don't have permission to post it.

Old 01-27-2013, 05:17 PM   #43
Discojaguar
Quote:
A. Started a business a long time ago.

B. I have plenty of people who know who I am as a person and are happy doing business with me. People who see me as a bully have every right to their own opinion.
Apparently not, as you are concerned with getting your company name back out of the gutter.

Old 01-27-2013, 05:19 PM   #44
Discojaguar
pardon me, meant to link this:

Name:  proof.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  95.3 KB

Old 01-27-2013, 05:20 PM   #45
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnightmare View Post

She has APPLIED for a trademark.
Did she even apply? Is the receipt posted?

Old 01-27-2013, 05:21 PM   #46
Serenescales
Quote:
Like I said, about ten times now, I apologized personally to him for doing that. I took it down only a few minutes after I posted it because a friend of mine warned me it might start drama (which was not my intent) and I posted it on two pages. They decided to use a screenshot of the one that didn't say it, but instead I commented and said NO HATE MAIL.
Okay so show us that screenshot. So far all we have is you sending people on a hunt after this guy.
I still don't get why you didn't just shrug it off and find a new domain name. Why exactly do you want eyelashexotics.com so badly? Is a hyphen going to ruin things for you? Is a .biz going to destroy business?

The fact that you sent your "fans" after someone over something as trivial as a domain name doesn't shine a good light on you. As a consumer I'd be wary of doing business with someone who's knee-jerk reaction is to sic other clients on someone at the first sign of trouble. If I purchased from you and had a problem would my inbox fill with hate mail and the like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnightmare View Post
Has anyone been able to confirm if she actually has a trademark.

Because I cant find it....maybe im being dense ?
I'm searching the trademark database and can not find it either.

Old 01-27-2013, 05:29 PM   #47
Jaybee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discojaguar View Post
A recommendation regarding that post - don't rely solely on facebook as a means to contact people. I've been told I've been tagged on numerous posts that I never got a notification for. If you do business through Facebook, also get your customer's e-mail or phone # to contact them... don't rely on FB tags to get through to them.

I also don't think calling customers/potential customers "far too ignorant to read," especially in a public setting, a great idea, but eh.

Old 01-27-2013, 05:29 PM   #48
aSnakeLovinBabe
Applying for a trademark doesn't mean you are going to get it. And even if you do not get it, you don't get refunded all of those fees you paid. If you actually own the registration for that mark, you can use the (R) symbol. And you can gloat about owning the US rights or whatever you want. But you can't claim the US rights and all of that until it is actually documented and registered as an actual trademark. Anyone can use the (TM) symbol on their mark regardless of having filed or not. Have you filed for a trademark, or do you actually have a trademark? Which is it?

Old 01-27-2013, 05:34 PM   #49
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by aSnakeLovinBabe View Post
Applying for a trademark doesn't mean you are going to get it. And even if you do not get it, you don't get refunded all of those fees you paid. If you actually own the registration for that mark, you can use the (R) symbol. And you can gloat about owning the US rights or whatever you want. But you can't claim the US rights and all of that until it is actually documented and registered as an actual trademark. Anyone can use the (TM) symbol on their mark regardless of having filed or not. Have you filed for a trademark, or do you actually have a trademark? Which is it?
The receipt for filing is available almost immediately if I remember correctly, so if she indeed filed she can post the receipt now.

Do a search on false claims of trademark, a lot of interesting stuff there.....

Old 01-27-2013, 05:35 PM   #50
lilnightmare
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Did she even apply? Is the receipt posted?
I cant find anything under the name Eyelash Exotics.

Zilch.

So in fact according to what I haven't found, she neither has a trademark or has she applied for one.

Liar don't go down well around here y'no

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!