Rick Miller---proof? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-10-2005, 03:11 PM   #41
herphobbyist
Paul

First off I never said since I got burnt I can burn Al. When I sold those to Al NOBODY had any idea Rick was scamming people. Al was aware I didn't produce them and that is why I sold them so cheap. My gaurantee was that if they don't produce I'll take them back. I AM standing 100% behind what I said. I NEVER said if they don't produce I'll reimburse an albino or 2 or better yet just send you a cheeck. I sold those animals with the understanding that I didn't produce and couldn't guarantee they were true hets... BUT that I'd stand behind them if they weren't. My guarantee is still good. Please DON'T assume because albinos weren't produced IT'S my fault. To ASSUME that makes an ass of u & me and I'm no ass. Now Al since I know you'll read this please tell me what you think my guarantee was? Ron Radloff

Old 05-10-2005, 03:15 PM   #42
herphobbyist
Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWReptiles
It is early, but I have to ask.

In the case these two girls prove to be normal, your saying that I will recive $600 from you and I will in return give them back to you?
Al,
Isn't that what my guarantee was? To buy them back if they don't prove out. If females weren't so valuable right now this wouldn't even be questioned! What do you think I should do? Ron Radloff

Old 05-10-2005, 03:20 PM   #43
wyblep
So Ron are you saying that you were questioning the genetics on these when you sold them thats why you sold them cheaper than normal? if that is the case you should have never sold them as 100% hets like you did.

Old 05-10-2005, 03:20 PM   #44
herphobbyist
Al

I don't understand all this. I'm offering exactlly what I said I'd do at the point of sale. Hopefully the snakes prove out and all this is mute. I have no doubt Rick didn't produce the # of hets he sold but I do think he produced some. Hopefully he had such a demand that he got caught up in it and made some bad choices. I know I was one of the first to buy from him so maybe I got actaul hets. Time will tell... Ron Radloff

Old 05-10-2005, 03:26 PM   #45
NEWReptiles
Quote:
Al,
Isn't that what my guarantee was? To buy them back if they don't prove out. ,
No Ron, buyback was not mentioned ANYWHERE on the paperwork for any of the hets I purchased from you.

Quote:
What do you think I should do? Ron Radloff
I hate even discussing this as they have yet to be proven one way or another, but I will tell you this, there is no chance in hell you refunding the money and getting them back is even gonna be remotely acceptable.

The only reason I will talk about this now is because I'm about certian they are NOT hets. I think the best thing to do is leave this to rest until eggs start pipping.

Old 05-10-2005, 03:27 PM   #46
herphobbyist
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyblep
So Ron are you saying that you were questioning the genetics on these when you sold them thats why you sold them cheaper than normal? if that is the case you should have never sold them as 100% hets like you did.
Paul,
Only a fool wouldn't question hets that he didn't produce himself or from a very close friend. The story behind the snakes was explained to Al. No lies just the truth as I knew it. I sold them cheap because I didn't want to owe Al a lot of money if they didn't prove out. I told Al the reason I was selling them so cheap. Al is a friend of mine thats been to my house several times, do you think I'd intenionally screw him? If you want to make this into something its not then go for it. I WILL stand behind the guarantee I made. If Al has other ideas what compensation he should receive I'm sure he'll tell me. Ron Radloff

Old 05-10-2005, 03:30 PM   #47
NEWReptiles
Quote:
Al
I don't understand all this. I'm offering exactlly what I said I'd do at the point of sale.
Me getting my money back and returning them to you was NEVER moentioned in person OR in writing. If I knew the guarentee on them was that useless I would have never considered them.

Also, the price of adult females has no bearing on this at all.

Old 05-10-2005, 03:31 PM   #48
NEWReptiles
Ron, as far as you and I, lets just ride it out until there is solid proof one way or the other.

Old 05-10-2005, 03:57 PM   #49
herphobbyist
Al

Quote:
Me getting my money back and returning them to you was NEVER moentioned in person OR in writing. If I knew the guarentee on them was that useless I would have never considered them.

Al, Think back... when you bought those you asked a ton a questions. One was what was my guarantee and I said I'd buy them back. Now granted I may not have put that in writng, (didn't think it was nessecary at the time) but I know I didn't put down what Paul suggested.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, the price of adult females has no bearing on this at all.
Actually it does have a lot to do with it. If females were $100.00 now like they were then you'd have no problem returning the snakes for a full refund. Ron Radloff

Old 05-10-2005, 03:58 PM   #50
herphobbyist
Al

Quote:
Ron, as far as you and I, lets just ride it out until there is solid proof one way or the other.
thats fine by me , Ron Radloff

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!