Bad Guy Crestieman - Robert Shays Reptiles - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-02-2011, 05:39 AM   #41
Katie.Shinkle
I have NOT been harassing you. There is NO proof for you to show. It was YOUR decision to be up this late. And it was YOUR decision to blatantly IGNORE me PMs to you.

Old 05-02-2011, 05:39 AM   #42
Katie.Shinkle
*my PMs

Old 05-02-2011, 05:47 AM   #43
crestyman2
no i am staying up taking care of my sick aunt and another thing is now im waiting for my crestie to get here and i ignored them cause i got sooooooo many!!

Old 05-02-2011, 05:48 AM   #44
Katie.Shinkle
I sent you THREE. Show proof of these multitude of messages. That's right...you don't HAVE any proof because they DON'T exist.

Old 05-02-2011, 05:54 AM   #45
crestyman2
ok katie whatever you say im sorry that i said female you were right i am wrong have a good life honestly move on it was a mistake i thought female and so did the herp i talked to sorry have a good one is kin will be good

Old 05-02-2011, 05:58 AM   #46
Katie.Shinkle
While I appreciate the apology, I do still feel like I am entitled to a partial refund, especially after the insults and false claims.

Old 05-02-2011, 06:47 AM   #47
Katie.Shinkle
Guess not then...

To anyone reading, I highly suggest avoiding this guy. He obviously refuses to deal with the problems at hand. This may have been just a small problem, and a small amount of money, but who knows if he'll do it again and refuse refund for a larger amount after misrepresenting his animals. I wish we could have worked this out in a civil manner through our PMs, but his refusal to even acknowledge them is what brought me here.

Old 05-02-2011, 07:22 AM   #48
jdshscja
I don't even know where to start with this guy. I'm sorry you had to deal with him. Let's count the number of things he's said/done that are straight out of the scammers handbook.

#1 Say you have proof that the OP isn't telling the truth but never provide it:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crestyman2 View Post
i can just as quickly provide screen shots about you saying that you did not have room and in our convo i had stated it was a probable female you are making this into something that it isnt what are you trying to do with this it is over
Still waiting for those screen shots. You have plenty of time to continue posting nonsense on this thread and accusing the OP of harassing you, so you obviously have enough time to post your proof. But I think we all know it doesn't exist.

#2 Accuse the OP of something unrelated to the transaction, harassment/racism/sexism or whatever nonsense you can think of:
Quote:
i am tired of this lady harassing me give her an infraction for her harassment!!!!!!! honestly she messaged me on facebook so much i had to block her that is why she thinks i deleted mine for real stop katie im done with you!!
Where's your proof that she's harassing you? Oh that probably doesn't exist either.

#3 Say you will not post anymore on this thread and then keep on posting:
Quote:
this is the last post i will do.....i am not talking or doing buisness with you any longer and you are not going to go on and talk or send anything to me im sorry about the trouble you made out with a great deal any how be happy i dont file harrasment suit thank you that is all i will not post again katie have a good life good bye
18 minutes later
Quote:
no what happened here is that im fed up with her harrassing me and as for selling at mom and pop store i just sold 4 off my facebook auction site and web site for 150 + and i have not had a problem until this on this site and its due to her harrassing me and will not leave me alone and no i dont wanna go through it all and copy and paste it all i have been up all night with your complaining it is now 5:36 am and i am waiting for a crestie to ring at the door bell anytime seeing as i will wait for it to come so that i make sure that it is healthy and as for shows i will still show at them
#4 Try and gain sympathy so you don't have to take responsibility for your actions:
Quote:
no i am staying up taking care of my sick aunt and another thing is now im waiting for my crestie to get here and i ignored them cause i got sooooooo many!!
I'm impressed with how you presented all the evidence and managed to stay calm even with having to deal with this guy. Hopefully you never have to deal with this kind of stuff again and hopefully he won't be able to pull this kind of stuff again.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:26 AM   #49
Matt2979
Katie, sorry to see that you had to deal with all of this nonsense from this person (can't say what I REALLY think of him without receiving an infraction)!! I know that I will NEVER send him a dime for any animals, and I feel pretty good that ALL of the people that see this will agree.

Mr Shays, I find it really hard to believe that you've been doing this very long, but even total scammers can get away with stuff for awhile. Looks like you've dug your herp career's grave here. Way to go!!

Old 05-02-2011, 08:51 AM   #50
dragonlvr64
Sounds like Robert is a 13 year old kid who is used to getting bullied at school and is trying to be the bully now from behind the keyboard.

Robert, you have posted no proof, you have gone off the deep end on just about every post you have made here, you have refused to make your customer happy. I will not purchase from you and I guarantee anyone that looks your name up on Fauna will not do business with you either. In this business your name is everything. No reputation is better than a bad one.

You could have refunded her a small amount of money, made her a bit happier and your name would not have been brought out into the open. Now that it is, combined with your incredibly childish behavior, you have lost business from anyone with common sense enough to look you up on the BOI

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
crested geckos