Bad Guy jordan russell..broker ..flipper,gone bad - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-25-2014, 12:34 PM   #41
j_dunlavy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Dragons View Post
So you can not return all the boas that Tibor gave you? not sure it was the smartest thing to do trading off boas that you did not own.

Deals like this almost always come back to bite you in the a$$,hope you learned a good lesson Jordan.
I have to agree with Ed on this.
Although it was stated that the trade was agreed to by Tibor so I feel both parties are to blame for any trade related issues.
Biggest lesson: draw up a contract. Draw up an agreement for trades. Get everything in writing so that there is a solid foundation of proof for everything.

Another thing; Tibor has mentioned age twice now... age is not a factor. I have met some young people with far greater integrity than some who had been in the business for a long time. Sometimes the young can be naive, that does not equate to dishonesty. If you want to talk about age you should consider the phrase "old enough to know better."
It was mentioned in another thread that Tibor seems to be a difficult person to deal with; well this deal seems to support that statement.

PS: I also don't believe people are "ganging up" on Tibor either. I have no dog in this fight, I am just calling it as I see it. Most others are probably just doing the same.
If it was a consignment, then it was a consignment. Plain and simple.

Old 07-25-2014, 12:40 PM   #42
TIBOR PAPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by California Breeders Union View Post
Lesson learned indeed.

To be clear, this was at his approval and after animals sat and sat.

The reason it can't be done sooner is because I do not own a truck. I have to borrow one.
the real reason is ...you don't have them and need to hunt them down to gather them up...your scared of me jordan..we will all see whats in the bag and how they were cared for soon enough...remember I have pictures of all and if you show up with other boas which I'm sure whats going to happen.

Old 07-25-2014, 12:41 PM   #43
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIBOR PAPP View Post
when he took the boas they were his to move any way he would like ..hes a broker /flipper..everyone knows that...!
Nothing wrong with being a broker/flipper as long as you send out a quality reptile supported with solid customer service.

Old 07-25-2014, 12:50 PM   #44
TIBOR PAPP
Quote:
Nothing wrong with being a broker/flipper as long as you send out a quality reptile supported with solid customer service.
correct..but now 400 days later and a ton of lies..and avoiding me in the holiday season...till I opened the 1st boi thread on him in feb and now he won't meet with me to finish...fishy indeed.

Old 07-25-2014, 12:58 PM   #45
Ed Clark
Quote:
correct..but now 400 days later and a ton of lies..and avoiding me in the holiday season...till I opened the 1st boi thread on him in feb and now he won't meet with me to finish...fishy indeed.
Well...I hope that Jordan will offer you a deal to put this to rest.both of you will be better off with this off of your mind so you can get back to business.

Old 07-25-2014, 01:16 PM   #46
TIBOR PAPP
Quote:
Well...I hope that Jordan will offer you a deal to put this to rest.both of you will be better off with this off of your mind so you can get back to business.
I did offer him a killer deal...$1500 and the 4 stack and be done.( not 2700 and the 4 stack).he has the inventory to do that..
I think I should hop on my 10 speed..I can go right thru the gate and knock on his door..take me an hour.

Old 07-25-2014, 02:01 PM   #47
Utta
Quote:
I did offer him a killer deal...$1500 and the 4 stack and be done.( not 2700 and the 4 stack).he has the inventory to do that..
I think I should hop on my 10 speed..I can go right thru the gate and knock on his door..take me an hour.
Yes, because you know, threats get you EVERYWHERE. You talk like this, and you wonder why he's not willing to meet you at his residence.

Old 07-25-2014, 02:18 PM   #48
DaveyFig
What is being returned/dropped to Tibor? If none of the animals are even around anymore, is Tibor getting the animals that were received in trade? Does he even have experience with the species that were taken in?
I agree that if animals aren't sold in a consignment deal then they need to go back to the owner, but it doesn't look like that can even happen. Even if Tibor agreed to the trades that would help get him money, it was to get money. He wasn't trading his boas for other animals.

If Tibor is being offered $3500 in animals and cages, and Tibor just wants $1500 cash, couldn't $3500 in animals be sold for $1500 to give him the cash?

Old 07-25-2014, 02:54 PM   #49
California Breeders Union
Wow.. Ok I don't know how else to do this but to go through this madness one by one.

1.) A variety of boas were consigned and traded as a group from Tibor to myself total value was $4,800 <$800 cages) = $4,000.00
2.) Cages were a part of this deal, he never picked them up. They are still here. (I do not own a truck and could not deliver, which was made clear up front).
3.) Some boas sold, he was paid for those (totalling $1,500) <net balance of $2,500>
4.) Boas were not selling and Tibor was getting impatient. I asked if we could lower the price. He declined.
5.) These boas were listed by me for my cost (as I had about $200 in a margin per Sunglow Motley and lowering the price was the only option to sell them) they failed to sell.
6.) Trade offers were proposed, I suggested that we should consider taking the option as the boas had not sold and it had been a considerable amount of time. Tibor agrees.
7.) Trade animals are not selling either, across the board sales are slow.
8.) I email Tibor telling him I changed my phone number and give him my new number.
9.) Tibor calls my old disconnected number for some duration of time (days or more)
10.) Tibor comes to the conclusion that I am avoiding him. He then begins calling friends threatening them and me.
11.) I find out, so I immediately send Tibor a "How dare you" email, with my updated contact info AGAIN. I also explain that I would prefer he simply take back the traded into consigned animals, that he sell them himself and we call this a wrap on everything. He declines.
12.) Tibor's wife texts me, it becomes clear what he's telling her is not what happened so we go back and forth and I explain the situation. I offer the animals to Tibor's wife. she declines.
13.) Tibor puts me on the BOI - round 1.
14.) Tibor puts me on the BOI - round 2.
15.) I send Tibor an email explaining that I am giving him his personal property to him whether he wants it or not (i.e. cages, and the snakes that are here which were traded into). He says "unacceptable". I even offered for him to exchange for OTHER animals from my availability list rather than what is HIS, to accommodate and move on. He declines.
16.) He insists I pay him cash for his consigned property.
17.) I post here that I am returning his property.
18.) Tibor decides that means I have a time machine, and went and didn't ever trade his boas per his request in the first place and even after being corrected on this point wants those boas back.
19.) I will be delivering his cages and his 1.1 snow rosy boa adults on Tuesday at 4:30 which is when I can borrow a truck and when I can have people there to make sure the situation stays civil.
20.) Yes Tibor knows what he is getting it was sent to him in an email, which he copied and pasted here then pretended didn't exist.
21.) These animals were acquired with his consent to trade out his inventory for other animals with the hope of having a better change of selling, I have tried to play by Tibor's rules for a year. Where the story changes, the rules change, the game changes, the accusations fly, the threats come out, stories are twisted, and lies are spread. I am done, literally done. He gets back his property, no ifs, no ands, no buts. I am done with this man period.

Old 07-25-2014, 02:59 PM   #50
Paul Kent
Quote:
Originally Posted by California Breeders Union View Post
Wow.. Ok I don't know how else to do this but to go through this madness one by one.

1.) A variety of boas were consigned and traded as a group from Tibor to myself total value was $4,800 <$800 cages) = $4,000.00
2.) Cages were a part of this deal, he never picked them up. They are still here. (I do not own a truck and could not deliver, which was made clear up front).
3.) Some boas sold, he was paid for those (totalling $1,500) <net balance of $2,500>
4.) Boas were not selling and Tibor was getting impatient. I asked if we could lower the price. He declined.
5.) These boas were listed by me for my cost (as I had about $200 in a margin per Sunglow Motley and lowering the price was the only option to sell them) they failed to sell.
6.) Trade offers were proposed, I suggested that we should consider taking the option as the boas had not sold and it had been a considerable amount of time. Tibor agrees.
7.) Trade animals are not selling either, across the board sales are slow.
8.) I email Tibor telling him I changed my phone number and give him my new number.
9.) Tibor calls my old disconnected number for some duration of time (days or more)
10.) Tibor comes to the conclusion that I am avoiding him. He then begins calling friends threatening them and me.
11.) I find out, so I immediately send Tibor a "How dare you" email, with my updated contact info AGAIN. I also explain that I would prefer he simply take back the traded into consigned animals, that he sell them himself and we call this a wrap on everything. He declines.
12.) Tibor's wife texts me, it becomes clear what he's telling her is not what happened so we go back and forth and I explain the situation. I offer the animals to Tibor's wife. she declines.
13.) Tibor puts me on the BOI - round 1.
14.) Tibor puts me on the BOI - round 2.
15.) I send Tibor an email explaining that I am giving him his personal property to him whether he wants it or not (i.e. cages, and the snakes that are here which were traded into). He says "unacceptable". I even offered for him to exchange for OTHER animals from my availability list rather than what is HIS, to accommodate and move on. He declines.
16.) He insists I pay him cash for his consigned property.
17.) I post here that I am returning his property.
18.) Tibor decides that means I have a time machine, and went and didn't ever trade his boas per his request in the first place and even after being corrected on this point wants those boas back.
19.) I will be delivering his cages and his 1.1 snow rosy boa adults on Tuesday at 4:30 which is when I can borrow a truck and when I can have people there to make sure the situation stays civil.
20.) Yes Tibor knows what he is getting it was sent to him in an email, which he copied and pasted here then pretended didn't exist.
21.) These animals were acquired with his consent to trade out his inventory for other animals with the hope of having a better change of selling, I have tried to play by Tibor's rules for a year. Where the story changes, the rules change, the game changes, the accusations fly, the threats come out, stories are twisted, and lies are spread. I am done, literally done. He gets back his property, no ifs, no ands, no buts. I am done with this man period.

Perfectly reasonable from start to finish.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!