Bad Guy MYTHICAL DRAGONZ--- STEVEN WALKER BUT YOU KNOW HIM AS NICOLE NORTON!!!!!! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2010, 08:59 PM   #41
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
Good job Thomas. Makes you wonder (not really) why she'd do such a thing. But the proof is in the pudding.
Thank you. I would LOVE some kind of response! From Steven or nicole. I am sure he and she or he she? has got to know about this by now.

Old 12-03-2010, 09:04 PM   #42
NocturnalNature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Merlin View Post
I agree............my do not sell list just got longer.
I'm right there with you.
Good catch but the attitude is horrible. Seems like the OP wants a cookie and hugs instead of stating his find in a simple, professional manner.
Also, several references were made in regards to spelling errors yet through the course of his posts the OP has made numerous spelling mistakes as well as grammatical errors.
I typically don't call people out for these errors but when you're going to point out the flaws of another and then display your own weakness in that area within the same post/thread I find it a bit hypocritical.

Old 12-03-2010, 09:14 PM   #43
MythicalDragonz
I am only making one post to this as I find how this post digusting; such as your actions to post on my ads. No I am not Nicole Norton but she is my Fiance and we live together she dose not live with her grandparents now wether you like her or not is your choice but you have no right to judge me in any manor. I have been breeding Bearded Dragons for 8 Years now; I started with Normals and worked my way up as new morphs became available. I only began selling dragons online this year as I found it to be a hassle all of my prior sales have been Local or by word of mouth.

The domain did not expire Nicole shut it down as a new site in the works but is taking longer than expected. Mythical Dragonz is the name I have used for 8 years and will continue to use thus we decided to just merge into one business.

You have no right what so ever to attack or judge me you do not know me; Go ahead run a search on me you will find I am Steven Walker I am not Nicole. I will make this clear and If anyone has an issue understanding feel free to email me.

I am the OWNER of Mythical Dragonz I handle ALL sales ALL Customer Support and ALL Advertising. My Fiance Nicole has no part in the online aspects anymore as she is dealing with a very rough health problem; she handles the Care and Breeding aspects.

Post what you want but do not judge myself or my business as I have done nothing wrong and have no BOI's I have never had a dissatisifed customer in 8 years and do not plan start now.

And on a Side note Rob (Gixxer) who has been posting here has met me in person I was at the show.

Thankyou,
Steven Walker

Old 12-03-2010, 09:20 PM   #44
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvthemtorts View Post
I'm right there with you.
Good catch but the attitude is horrible. Seems like the OP wants a cookie and hugs instead of stating his find in a simple, professional manner.
Also, several references were made in regards to spelling errors yet through the course of his posts the OP has made numerous spelling mistakes as well as grammatical errors.
I typically don't call people out for these errors but when you're going to point out the flaws of another and then display your own weakness in that area within the same post/thread I find it a bit hypocritical.
Happy that I found this out, yes. Wouldnt you be? The two people who bought animals from you, trash talk your name then want more animals to sell. There is a long history here.

I pointed out certain grammar errors of steve because they matched the same grammar error's as nicoles. NOT because they were mistakes. But more or less grammar mistakes of proof. so your "calling me out" wasnt even interpreted properly.

Old 12-03-2010, 09:23 PM   #45
MalinoisK9
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
read my trader ratings, does it look like i do alot of buying? I seen what you sell and its to expense my man so dont worry about me contacting you.
It's a shame you are so arrogant and rude. I checked out what you have for sale. Good looking dragons. But after reading how you talk to people I would never buy from you.

Good job at finding the fraud... to bad you tarnished your own image.

Old 12-03-2010, 09:27 PM   #46
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by MythicalDragonz View Post
I am only making one post to this as I find how this post digusting; such as your actions to post on my ads. No I am not Nicole Norton but she is my Fiance
So you're her fiance now? That was quick, and I'm not being derogatory, just an observation. When did she become your fiance?

Quote:
The domain did not expire Nicole shut it down as a new site in the works but is taking longer than expected. Mythical Dragonz is the name I have used for 8 years and will continue to use thus we decided to just merge into one business.
It would have been more understandable if you had put the domain under your name since you are the OWNER of the name.

Quote:
You have no right what so ever to attack or judge me you do not know me; Go ahead run a search on me you will find I am Steven Walker I am not Nicole. I will make this clear and If anyone has an issue understanding feel free to email me.
Not attacking you, more like uncovering why you and Nicole have the same domain name and are stating to be two different people. You are sounding an awful lot like her with your typing and your statement which is in bold above. She has said that before in her other BOI threads.

Quote:
I am the OWNER of Mythical Dragonz I handle ALL sales ALL Customer Support and ALL Advertising. My Fiance Nicole has no part in the online aspects anymore as she is dealing with a very rough health problem; she handles the Care and Breeding aspects.
If she has no part in the online aspects anymore, why is the domain in her name and not in yours? That would have made more sense for the both of you then.

Quote:
Post what you want but do not judge myself or my business as I have done nothing wrong and have no BOI's I have never had a dissatisifed customer in 8 years and do not plan start now.
We can judge you because you are putting yourself out there as one person, (Steven), and your domain is under another person (Nicole). That is something to be judged on. It's suspicious to us and doesn't make you look legit. Not saying that you aren't legit, it just looks very suspicious to all of us.

Quote:
And on a Side note Rob (Gixxer) who has been posting here has met me in person I was at the show.

Thankyou,
Steven Walker
I want to know if Rob, (Gixxer) did the business with you or with Nicole. In his response he says that he dealt with Nicole, not with you:

Quote:
12-03-2010 05:19 PM
gixxer3420 Ive made a couple trades with her at a local show in Buffalo and I havent had any problems with them and she was very professional. Ive talked to her on this site a few times. Besides using a different name, whats wrong with her?
So who did you deal with Gixxer? Just wondering if it was actually Steven or Nicole.

Old 12-03-2010, 09:28 PM   #47
NocturnalNature
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
Happy that I found this out, yes. Wouldnt you be? The two people who bought animals from you, trash talk your name then want more animals to sell. There is a long history here.

I pointed out certain grammar errors of steve because they matched the same grammar error's as nicoles. NOT because they were mistakes. But more or less grammar mistakes of proof. so your "calling me out" wasnt even interpreted properly.
Is there a link to this long history or the transactions between yourself and these two people? Perhaps it would be prudent to post it so others can see your frustration instead of turning their attention towards your arrogance and derogatory demeanor.

Old 12-03-2010, 09:30 PM   #48
JudyC
Quote:
... No I am not Nicole Norton but she is my Fiance and we live together ...

I am the OWNER of Mythical Dragonz I handle ALL sales ALL Customer Support and ALL Advertising. My Fiance Nicole has no part in the online aspects anymore ...
I just knew it would be something good. ....

If you handle ALL of that stuff, then why is Nicole's name on the domain registration?

I don't doubt there may be two people involved here...two engaged people, even. But I'll tell you right now, Steve...you've hooked yourself up with someone who will tear down whatever reputation you've built up faster than one of your dragons will go after its crix.

You're either just her type...or a poor naive soul who has no idea what he's gotten himself into.

Old 12-03-2010, 09:31 PM   #49
dragonluver83
Quote:
I am only making one post to this as I find how this post digusting; such as your actions to post on my ads. No I am not Nicole Norton but she is my Fiance and we live together she dose not live with her grandparents now wether you like her or not is your choice but you have no right to judge me in any manor. I have been breeding Bearded Dragons for 8 Years now; I started with Normals and worked my way up as new morphs became available. I only began selling dragons online this year as I found it to be a hassle all of my prior sales have been Local or by word of mouth.

Thankyou,
Steven Walker
So your only posting once? like nicole use to say all the time.

Your her new b.f. merging your business with hers? why not keep her web-site name? I mean half are her breeders? If she is ill i do apologize. (where is ed when you need him) but why is she doing the hard work of scrubbing and cleaning cages and feeding the dragons and feeding the feeders while you sit and relax in a chair typing ads?

Do you attend the white plains show?

Old 12-03-2010, 09:34 PM   #50
zzzdanz
Tom may have been a little "rough around the edges" so to say with some of his replies,but after having his name drug thru the mud by Nicole and her last "fiance",I think he's just a little fired up.

He has some of the nicest dragons out there IMO,and people would be foolish for not wanting to add 1 to their collection based on a few comments.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
nicole norton