duane beattie rips off another victim - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-14-2004, 08:27 AM   #41
repfriend
just one question...

where the chameleons sent USPS "priority"????????

Or where they overnighted, which I SINCERELY hope was the case.

I don't care how small a chameleon is, or how big...noone ought to send one "priority" to be in the mail for 3 days.

Please tell me that wasn't the case...

Old 10-14-2004, 09:05 AM   #42
dwedeking
I received some that small just last week. They are doing well in a cage set up. Eating 2 - 3 week old crickets. While I consider them too small to sell to the general public they are established and eating well.

Personally, I would only recommend getting 2 - 6 month old chams if you are new to chams in general and inexperienced with babies specifically. Sometimes saving a $1 going the cheap route can be rather expensive.

Old 10-14-2004, 09:22 AM   #43
lavta3
bighaze

looks like the picture of the quarter was taken at an angle and thats why it looks funny. and the five dots. she (or who ever did the pic)dragged the mouse in the paint document. ( i might be wrong though)

Val Osipenko

Old 10-14-2004, 09:32 AM   #44
Bighaze
Thanks.

When I post pics I don't go to paint, so I didn't know about the mouse thing.To tell the truth I really don't know much about computers, I just plug in my camera and put the pic in an album online.

Thanks for answering.

Old 10-14-2004, 09:39 AM   #45
lavta3
bighaze

I agree with you, i dont use paint but once a year or so...

But I do know that a lot of people (beginers) will use paint to edit/refile pics in paint. some forums wont let you post a .bmp file so paint is one way to switch it to a jpeg or another file type.

Ive never posted pics on here, so im not sure if thats the case. or why they used paint but thats no big deal from what i can tell.

Old 10-14-2004, 11:51 AM   #46
chuckdelph
please remember

duane and chris say heating pad to make it soundlike I did something wrong, I used an INCUBATOR used for hatching reptile eggs because babies were to weak and couldn't keep their grasp on the ficus tree to climb up to the light and for warmth. duane and others have said I was afraid of drowning them absurd , MY husband,kids and I have other veileds, snakes ,mice, rats,2 parrots, Orange winged amazons, that I raised from babies Rainbow is 22 and shyla is 7 , and a persian (Pearl ) My adult male drinks from a shot glass I keep in the wheat grass container I grow for my babies to eat, at home, all the rest get warm water mistings ,where they roam free in our enclosed greenhouse at the school, and the kids can,see them thru the glass from 2 of the classrooms. Please remember if other say I said things it doesn't make it so.I am slowly going to post more pics on my breaks but it will take time as the school computer is heavily used LETS ALL JUST WORK TOGETHER FOR THE BENEFITS OF RETILES THAT WE ALL LOVE SO MUCH.

Old 10-14-2004, 12:06 PM   #47
Wilomn
This story has changed SO many times that it's become somewhat comical.

We also have two different, I think, people posting under the same name. That really makes following this little saga difficult as neither of them seems to consult the other before changing the story.

Any votes for moving this one to Hell?

Old 10-14-2004, 12:14 PM   #48
Lynn
I am with you Wes.. I think this thread should be sent straight to H*LL...Questions have been posted over and over again and not answered or answers change from page to page.. Nothing is being settled..

Old 10-14-2004, 12:25 PM   #49
LotsaPetsGarfHt
Wes,
I thought maybe I was the only one that noticed how their story has evolved, and that both of them were using the same identity.
Ok so now its an incubator, not a heating pad, ok so how high did you crank it up temp wise?
Then there's the vet, they seem to have vanished. Afraid to water them, to watered right away.
I like the distorted quarter did you use a fish eye lens?
There's still the issue where at first they were too small and weak that they were watching them die, then later they said Duane sent 2 dead ones.
I don't think they are new borns judging from the photo, not 2 month olds either, but then again the auction didn't refer to them as 2 month olds.

yeppers Wes this one should go to HELL.

John Chapek

Old 10-14-2004, 01:14 PM   #50
Duane
These Two Sticky Vickie & Crusty Chuckie
Are Dirtballs, they are trying to black mail me for
free lizards. They sure did take a long time to come up with a picture and they did a lot of work doctoring it too.
Thats a nice shot of a oblong, stretched quarter. I don't know if thats my chameleon or not (I certainly hope not). I never cooked one on a heat pad to see how Small it Dehydrates too! And I Never Send Out A Chameleon Until They Are One Month Old. I'm Kind Of Mad At This Site For Continuing To Let These Two Smear My Name. I Proved My Side (Which Was The Truth) And They Have Done Nothing but make slandering Acusations. Nobody Could Tell Me I Treated Them Any Different From Anyone Else. They Were Cheap Coniving Weasles And I Should Of Deleted Them From My List. But They Put A Bid In And I Honored It. I'm Just Glad I Didn't Have Any FREE Cripples They Wanted Or Imajine The Pictures They Would Have Had To Black Mail Me with Then. (Or Did Someone Else Send Them Cripples And That's The Picture) Has Anyone Ever Done Business Before With These Two. BEWARE
They Acted On The Phone Like They Were Very Experienecd Chameleon People.
Special Note To Vickie, The Temperature Your Keeping Them At Stated On A current post on this thread Is Wrong. Your Still Killing Them.
Veileds Need A Basking Area Of 90-95 Degress. And No Night Light. Just So Everyone Knows She's Still Not Caring For Them Right And I Guess That's My Fault Too. She Got a 2 Page Care Sheet, But It's Obvious She Can't Read, Couldn't Read The Ad Either Or Any Of The Reponses Everyone Has Ask For. NO PROOF.
The ONLY thing She Was Right About Was ONE Typo in the Add. It said 3/8 Crickets. Anyone Who Knows About Chameleons Would Know That I Ment 3/16. Vivki & Chuckie Need To Take Account For The Murdering Of Those Animals And Stop Blaming Me. And The Moderators At This Site Should Stop Them For Doing Such. Your Story has no Merit.
This is a Hobby for me. I've Been at this for almost 8 years now
and have a very well deserved reputation. But Sooner Or Later You Run Into Jerks like these two. LEARN TO READ OR YOU"LL NEVER BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING RIGHT. Stop Blaming others for your mistakes. Your story stinks as bad as your personalities. If You Worked as hard on trying to accomplish something as you do being sneaks and freeloaders maybe some day you'll have something.
THE END.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!