Upstate Exotics ??? (help me)! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2003, 03:17 PM   #1
Living Art Reptiles
Thumbs down Uptatate Exotics ??? (help me)!

Upststate Exotics Please contact me. I have sent you numerous emails and left many phone messages. All I want is a $180.00 dollar credit back to my Visa card. I original purchase with you was a 100% Het yellow Ghost with papers. I did not commit to the purchase until you said you had all proper paper work verifying genetics. Once this was verified I made my down payment of $100.00 on 03/28/03. My second payment of $80.00
was on 04/01/03. I attempted to make my third payment of $50.00 on 04/06/03. You emailed me on 04/06/03 notifying me you had lost paper work. You offered a refund or $50.00 dollars off. I allowed you time to verify genetics. Thirteen days later with poor response by you and no resolution I asked for a refund. I talked to Sal by phone on 04/22/03 and he said he would process a full refund. He mentioned to me that I was right without proper papers its just a regular Ball Python. On 04/06/03 you emailed papers were lost. I emailed 04/08/03 to try to find out progress of the verification of genetics. No email reply. I called by phone. I talked to Sal he said you were working on it. I emailed on 04/09/03 no reply. I emailed on 04/12/03 no reply. I made several phone calls and left messages leaving my number no reply. On 04/19/03 emailed. You finally answered saying your still working on it. On 04/19/03 I emailed letting you know I want a refund. I emailed 04/20/03 no reply. I emailed 04/21/03 no reply. I emailed 04/22/03 no reply. I called and talked to Sal by phone he said he would give full refund. I emailed 04/25/03 no reply. I emailed on 04/26/03 no reply. I emailed on 04/28/03 no reply. I faxed a letter to Upstate Exotics 1-866-738-7499 no reply. If you call and get an answering machine on this phone it gives you an option for faxing. I emailed on 04/29/03 no reply. I am just summarizing facts. I am going to produce in all emails to this company in order. Sal & Alison of Upstate Exotics please contact me. I have made every attempt to contact you. Please contact me by email tbone9157@aol.com. Or by phone which you have.

This will begin the email and communication between myself and Upstate Exotics.

To: <upstateexotics@starband.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 7:48 PM
Subject: Message about: '01 MALE HET YELLOW GHOST BALL PYTHON

Hi,
> does your company offer payment plans? If so how does it work?
> Thanks for your time.
>
> Thank you,
> Tony.

Upstate Exotics reply.
Date: 3/18/2003 10:20:05 PM Eastern Standard Time
To: tbone9157@aol.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

We can take money (non-refundable) and once paid off, within a certain
amount of time) we will then ship the animal out.

Thanks

Upstate Exotics
Sal & Alison Tornambene
1-866-PETS-499
http://www.upstateexotics.com

My email.
To: upstateexotics@starband.net
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 1:27 PM
Subject: Re: Message about: '01 MALE HET YELLOW GHOST BALL PYTHON

Hi,
What would the down payment be and how long could I take to pay it off. What I mean is what would be an acceptable down payment and payment intervals or amounts after that. Thank you for your time.

Thank you,
Tony.

Upstate Exotics reply.
Subj: Re: Message about: '01 MALE HET YELLOW GHOST BALL PYTHON
Date: 3/19/2003 1:34:21 PM Eastern Standard Time
To: TBONE9157@aol.com

We would require half down to hold the animal, which is $150 then we could take $50/week for 3 weeks to be paid off. The third week you would also need to pay for shipping or we could divide shipping in your payments. I do need your zip code to quote you shipping.

Thanks

Upstate Exotics
Sal & Alison Tornambene
1-866-PETS-499

My email.
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 2:49 AM

Hi,
do you have any other pictures of this snake? Thanks for your time.

Thank you,
Tony.

Upstate Exotics reply.
Subj: RE: Message about: '01 MALE HET YELLOW GHOST BALL PYTHON
Date: 3/26/2003 3:00:51 AM Eastern Standard Time

I will take some first thing tomorrow and get you more pictures of him.

Thanks

Upstate Exotics
Sal & Alison Tornambene
upstateexotics@starband.net
1-866-PETS-499
518-692-3101

My email.
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 12:57 AM

Hi Alison,
In an earlier email when I asked about payment plans you mentioned to me that it would be $150.00 down and $50.00 a week for three weeks and the third week I would have to have shipping included. I just wanted to ask if I could put $100.00 down and pay $50.00 first week, $50.00 the second week, $50.00 the third week and $80.00 the fourth week. thanks for your time.

Thank you,
Tony.

Upstate Exotics.
Date: 3/28/2003 1:00:40 AM Eastern Standard Time

Sure that would be no problem. How and when would you be sending the $100 down? Also, all payments and deposits are non-refundable.

Thanks!!

My email.
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 7:15 AM

Hi Alison,
One thing I forget to make sure, this is 100% het correct? I have to leave today by 1:00 p.m. If you can email me I will submit the Visa info and mailing address. Thanks for your time.

Thank you,
Tony.

Upstate Exotics reply.
Date: 3/28/2003 9:49:05 AM Eastern Standard Time

Yes it is I have paper work on it.

Thanks!!!

Upstate Exotics
Sal & Alison Tornambene
1-866-PETS-499
518-692-3101

My email.
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 11:53 AM

Hi Alison,
My information is as follows, Anthony Pappalardo address removed. Visa debit card account number has been removed expiration date is removed. You can take the $100.00 deposit today. Thanks and have a great day!

Thank you,
Tony.

Upstate Exotics reply.
Date: 3/28/2003 1:57:48 PM Eastern Standard Time

Ok, I ran it through with no problem. I will put him as sold. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!!

My email.
Subj: (no subject)
Date: 4/1/2003 11:29:22 AM Eastern Standard Time
To: upstateexotics@starband.net/

HI,
I wanted to know if you could take $80.00 today out of my account towards the payments. I know I had mentioned the last payment would be $80.00, but I have the money now so I would like to put it in now. Please let me know if you need any information. Thanks for your time.

Thank you,
Tony.

MY email.
Subj: Payment.
Date: 4/1/2003 11:58:34 AM Eastern Standard Time
To: sales@upstateexotics.com

Hi,
Originally I have been dealing with Alison. I wanted to submit a payment the email address I used for your company did not work. Can you please respond to this email so I can set up a payment with you. Thank you for your time.

Thank you,
Tony.

UPSTATE EXOTICS REPLY.
Subj: RE: Payment.
Date: 4/1/2003 12:02:05 PM Eastern Standard Time

Hi

You can send it to admin@upstateexotics.com

Thanks!!!

Upstate Exotics
Sal & Alison Tornambene
1-866-PETS-499
518-692-3101

MY EMAIL.
Subj: Payment.
Date: 4/1/2003 12:08:56 PM Eastern Standard Time
To: admin@upstateexotics.com

Hi,
I wanted to see if you could take out $80.00 towards my payments. I know originally I mentioned my last payment on the plan would be $80.00. I have the money now so I would like to submit the $80.00 dollars. This is pertains to the 100% het for Yellow Ghost that Alison was handling. If you need any information from me please contact me. Thanks for your time.

Thank you,
Tony.

UPSTATE EXOTICS REPLY.

Subj: RE: Payment.
Date: 4/1/2003 12:19:49 PM Eastern Standard Time

Hi
Do you want me to take out the $80.00 from your credit card # you gave to me before?

Thanks!!!

MY EMAIL.

Subj: Re: Payment.
Date: 4/1/2003 12:23:25 PM Eastern Standard Time

Hi,
yes this would be fine. Thanks and have a great day.

Thank you,
Tony.

MY EMAIL.
Subj: Pyment on 100% het Yellow Ghost Ball.
Date: 4/6/2003 3:10:02 PM Eastern Standard Time

Hi,
How are you? I wanted to know if you could take out $50.00 dollars from my credit card account to put toward my payment plan? I know the payments have been made a head of schedule but I like to pay when I get the money. How is the weather? Is it snowing? Talk to you soon and have a great day! PS can you please email me with confirmation? Thanks.

Thank you,
Tony.

UPSTATE EXOTICS REPLY.
Subj: RE: Pyment on 100% het Yellow Ghost Ball.
Date: 4/6/2003 3:20:30 PM Eastern Standard Time

I was going through my paperwork this morning. I cannot find the paperwork for this het ghost. I found all the other het papers except this one. I'm not sure if I had sent it out by mistake, but I know for sure this is het for yellow ghost from Corey Estill. Please let me know if you are still interested. I can take off $50 for the mix up if you're still interested, if not I can refund you the money.

Sorry about the confusion.

Thanks!!!

Upstate Exotics
Sal & Alison Tornambene
1-866-PETS-499
518-692-3101

MY EMAIL.
Subj: Re: Pyment on 100% het Yellow Ghost Ball.
Date: 4/6/2003 7:33:13 PM Eastern Standard Time

Hi,
IM not sure who IM communicating with, Sal or Alison. In any case how are you? I have to admit a big part of my wanting this snake is for investment purposes. With any investment paper work is very important. Is there any way we can get Corey to confirm its authenticity? I mean can he verify by a letter with his company logo. It just makes the snake go from a regular ball Python to an investment Ball Python. IM not really looking for a refund at this point. But my purchase was with the idea of proof. Please can you let me know if we can resolve this? the $50.00 dollars off sounds good but I want to see if we can authenticate him. If I ever had to resell this snake it would put me in a have to prove situation. Have a good evening.

Thank you,
Tony.

MY EMAIL.
Subj: Re: test
Date: 4/8/2003 8:27:11 AM Eastern Standard Time

Hi Alison,
how are you? I wanted to know how things are going with the email I sent you? Could you please email me with an update? As always thanks for your time.

Thank you,
Tony.

MY EMAIL.
Subj: Paper wpork for the 100% het Yellow Ghost male.
Date: 4/9/2003 8:20:30 AM Eastern Standard Time

HI Alison,
how are you. I called yesterday and talked to Sal. I wanted to know on how were doing with getting Corey to authenticate the genetics of this snake? Please contact me. As always thanks for your time and have a great day.

Thank you,
Tony.

MY EMAIL.
Subj: 100% HEt Yellow Ghost male Ball python.
Date: 4/12/2003 8:20:07 AM Eastern Standard Time

Hi Alison,
How are you? I wanted to know how things are going with Corey? Has he responded to your attempts to try to contact him? How about the person you got the snake from, you had mentioned you were trying to contact? I figure by now Corey should have responded. Most breeder's respond in a timely manner. Please contact me as soon as possible. As always thanks for you time. Have a great day.

Thank you,
Tony.

MY EMAIL.
Subj: 100% het Yellow ghost Ball Python.
Date: 4/19/2003 10:57:37 AM Eastern Standard Time

Hi Sal & Allison,
how are you? I know you are busy and IM sorry about what happened to your dog. The one thing I want to stress is communication with your customers. Listen, the last email I received from you was on 04/06/03 in which you explained you had lost or misplaced the paper work. You also explained in the same email you would give full refund or give $50.00 off the price. I wrote three emails after that 04/08/03, 04/09/03,04/12/03. I received no response from these emails. I have talked to Sal and yourself several times by phone since I was not getting email responses. I have left my phone number several times with no returned calls. It seems the only time we communicate is when I call you long distance which cost me money. Today is 04/19/03. I talked to Sal yesterday and he said he would contact me and he never did. I have been very patient and understanding. I think you should understand I am your customer and its not my job to keep in contact with you. Your company is a place of business and should keep your customer totally informed especially when something goes wrong. When an investment Ball Python no longer has papers verifying its genetics, it then becomes a regular Ball Python. I need you to contact me today, if you have not made resolution or substantial progress I would like a full refund in which Alison had stated on 04/06/03 the last email I had received from her. I would appreciate the refund in a timely manner. I was making all my payments ahead of schedule in good faith. I would appreciate the same treatment as far as the refund is concerned. Please email me back. As always thanks for your time. Have a good day.

Thank you,
Tony.

UPSTATE EXOTICS REPLY.
Subj: RE: 100% het Yellow ghost Ball Python.
Date: 4/19/2003 1:19:47 PM Eastern Standard Time

Hi Tony!

Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday, I had no new information to give you. We have been playing phone tag with Corey back and forth to try and find out what is going on. I spoke with his wife again and she said Corey would call me tonight at 5pm.

If you need to speak with us, you can call Toll-Free. We have always given you the 800# so there should be no reason why you are calling long-distance like you stated. All of our email and all of our ads have the toll free number.

Thanks!!

Alison Tornambene

Alison Tornambene
Upstate Exotics
1-866-PETS-499
518-692-3101

ME EMAIL.
Subj: Re: 100% het Yellow ghost Ball Python.
Date: 4/19/2003 4:40:39 PM Eastern Standard Time

Hi Sal & Alison,
its been thirteen days since the paper work was discovered not to be available. My puchase was with 100% genetic yellow ghost with papers. At this point I now would like a full refund put towards my credit card. Again I made my payments to you before there due date. I would appreciate a quick refund.

my email.
Subj: 100% het Yellow Ghost Male Ball Python.
Date: 4/20/2003 11:43:14 AM Eastern Standard Time

Hi Sal & Alison,
how are you? I sent you an email yesterday letting you know at this point I just want a full refund. Again I wish the same respect as I gave you when I made my payments in a timely manner and a head of schedule when processing my credit back to my account. Please contact me via email or telephone with confirmation of credit given to my account. As always thanks for your time. Have a great day. PS sorry my email yesterday did not have my normal closing, I was in a rush.

Thank you,
Tony.

my email.
Subj: 100% het male Yellow Ghost Ball Python.
Date: 4/21/2003 10:20:01 AM Eastern Standard Time

Hi Alison & Sal,
how are you? I sent you an emails on 04/19/03, 04/20/03 and one today 04/21/03. IM letting you know IM electing a full refund at this point. I would appreciate it if you could credit back my visa credit card. This is the same source in which you have been extracting funds towards the payments that I have submitted. Please email me with confirmation of the credit to my account or call me which I have left my message several times leaving my phone number. I noticed in the only email I have received from you since 04/06/03, you elected to focus on one comment about me paying long distance charges to talk to you. I have only a cell not a land line. So even if it was toll free it still cost me. The whole point of the letter was first no paper work thirteen days later and customer service which you bypassed completely. Again I would just like a full refund. I don't think that is the customers responsibility to constantly have to contact you. You are a place of business. As always thanks for your time and you have a great day.

Thank you,

my email.
Subj: 100% het male Yellow Ghost ball Python.
Date: 4/22/2003 10:55:23 AM Eastern Standard Time

Hi Sal & Alison,
how are you? I sent an email to you on 04/19/03 letting you know that at this point in time I am electing a full refund. I sent you an email on 04/20/03 giving you the same information. I sent you an email on 04/21/03 giving you the same information. IM sending you an email today 04/22/03. I really don't understand why it is so hard for you to respond to my emails giving me confirmation that you processed my refund. Please email me with confirmation the refund has been processed. Well, as always have a great day.

Thank you,
Tony.

my email.
Subj: Refund, I00% het for Yellow Ghost Ball Python.
Date: 4/24/2003 12:38:35 PM Eastern Standard Time

Hi Sal & Alison,
How are you? I sent an email on 04/19/03-04/20/03-04/21/03-04/22/03-04/24/03 all emails telling you I would like a complete refund to my credit card. I also requested confirmation that the refund has been processed via email or by telephone. I have left my phone number with you several times. Sal told me on 04/22/03 he would process my full refund. Today is 04/24/03. The refund at this point does not show being posted with the bank. Sal if you processed the full refund to my account can you please call me with confirmation via email or telephone. As always please thanks for you time and have a great day.

Thank you,
Tony.

my email.
Subj: Refund, I00% het for Yellow Ghost Ball Python.
Date: 4/24/2003 6:19:12 PM Eastern Standard Time

Hi Sal & Alison,
How are you? I sent an email on 04/19/03-04/20/03-04/21/03-04/22/03-04/24/03 all emails telling you I would like a complete refund to my credit card. I also requested confirmation that the refund has been processed via email or by telephone. I have left my phone number with you several times. Sal told me on 04/22/03 he would process my full refund. Today is 04/24/03. The refund at this point does not show being posted with the bank. Sal if you processed the full refund to my account can you please call me with confirmation via email or telephone. As always please thanks for you time and have a great day.

Thank you,
Tony.

MY EMAIL.
Subj: Duplicate emails.
Date: 4/24/2003 6:59:57 PM Eastern Standard Time

Hi Sal & Alison,
how are you? Please excuse any duplicate emails I may have sent to you. My account malfunctioned and repeated the sending process. Again I do apologize for this inconvenience. Thanks for your time and have a great evening.

Thank you,
Tony.

MY EMAIL.
Subj: Refund 100% Het Yellow Ghst.
Date: 4/25/2003 9:23:05 AM Eastern Standard Time

Hi Sal & Allison,
how are you? Could I please get an email confirmation that a full credit refund was given to my account? I have sent several emails just asking for confirmation that a full credit was given to my account. I have received no response what so ever. As always thanks for your time and have a great day.

Thank you,
Tony.

MY EMAIL.
Subj: Refund 100% het Yellow Ghost.
Date: 4/26/2003 12:55:40 PM Eastern Standard Time
To: upstateexotics@starband.net/

Hi Sal & Alison,
how are you? I have sent several emails and phone messages requesting confirmation that my full refund was processed by Sal. per our phone conversation on 04/22/03. I would appreciate your communication on this matter. As always thanks for your time and have a great day.

Thank you,
Tony.

MY EMAIL.
Subj: Refund on 100% Het Yellow Ghost.
Date: 4/26/2003 1:00:20 PM Eastern Standard Time
To: sales@upstateexotics.com

Hi Sal & Alison,
how are you? I have contacted all your available email addresses and phone numbers. I am simply requesting confirmation that a complete refund was processed to my account. Per my phone conversation with Sal on 04/22/03. Which he had stated he would give me a complete refund. As always thanks for your time and have a great day.

Thank you,
Tony.

MY EMAIL.
Date: 4/26/2003 1:06:46 PM Eastern Standard Time
To: webmaster@upstateexotics.com

Hi,
how are you? I am trying to reach Sal & Allison Tornabene. I have tried all listed email addresses and phone numbers. I have left several messages and email request asking for confirmation that a full refund was given to my account. This conversation transpired on 04/22/03. I asked for a refund per email since 04/19/03. I would appreciate someone contacting me on why this company is so hard to get responses from. As always thanks for your time and have a great day.

Thank you,
Tony.

MY EMAIL TO ONE OF THEIR ADS.
Subj: Message about: CB BABY BALL PYTHONS.YOUR CHOICE $60
Date: 4/26/2003 8:42:05 PM Eastern Standard Time

Below is a copy of the mesage you sent to UPSTATE EXOTICS

Hi Sal & Alison,
how are you? It appears that all other means Of contacting you have not worked. I have used all your email addresses on your web site, with no response. I have called all phone numbers and left messages with mine, with no response. Well you keep advertising every day on king snake so I will try this as a means of communication. Im also on your mailing list and have received all of your advertisement which I answered with no response. This has gotten to the point of rediculous. Have the decency to answer my emails and return my phone calls. If you were the first dealing anyone has with the reptile industry, I think it would be bankrupt. I hope to God others do not have to go through this. As always thanks for your time and have a great day.

Thank you,
Tony.

MY EMAIL TO ANOYHER OF THEIR ADS.
Subj: Message about: CB ARGENTINE BOA! WHAT A BEAUTY!
Date: 4/26/2003 9:37:53 PM Eastern Standard Time

Hi Sal & Alison,
how are you? I just sent you an email through you Ball python ad. I figure I will try this one since I have had no luck getting you to communicate about my refund. I would appreciate it if you could respond and let me know that my credit has been processed. As always thanks for your time and have a great day.

Thank you,
Tony.

MY EMAIL.
Subj: Refund on 100% Het Yellow Ghost Ball Python.
Date: 4/28/2003 10:19:46 AM Eastern Standard Time

Hi Sal & Alison,
how are you? I have just sent a fax to your company hoping to get you to communicate with me. Please contact me via email or telephone.

Thank you,
Tony.

MY EMAIL.
Date: 4/28/2003 3:02:34 AM Eastern Standard Time

Hi Sal & Alison,
how are you? Could you please let me know by email or phone confirmation that a full refund was processed to my account. I would appreciate it. As always, thanks for your time and have a great evening.

Thank you,
Tony.

MY EMAIL SENT TO ONE OF THEIR ADS.
Subj: Message about: *10 LOT* CB BABY BALL PYTHONS $275 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR!
Date: 4/29/2003 5:07:54 PM Eastern Standard Time

Hi Sal & Alison,
how are you? Please email me with information about my credit card refund. I askrd for a refund on 04/19/03. Sal explained to me during our phone conversation on 04/22/03 that he would process my refund. My original purchase was with a 100% het Yellow Ghost Ball Python Male with papers. You stated in your email on 04/06/03 papers were lost and that I am intitled to a refund. Thirteen days later when you could not produce proof of papers verifing genetics I then elected to get a refund. This time period gave you sufficient time. I just would like the refund I am entitled to. Please refund $180.00 dollars back to my credit card account. This would be greatly appreciated. If you did not have the $180.00 in one shot to refund and you wanted to do it in two credits I would understand. But you have not communicate with me at all. . Well as always Alison & Sal, thanks for your time and have a great day.

Thank you,
Tony.

MY EMAIL.
Date: 4/29/2003 9:19:29 AM Eastern Standard Time

Hi Sal & Alison,
how are you? I have been trying to contact you since 01/19/03 about the refund that I requested. Sal stated on 04/22/03 by phone he would process my refund. On 04/06/03 Alison said via email that she would give me a refund. Please contact me on this very important issue. As always thanks and have a great day.

Thank you
Tony.

Upstate Exotics please email me. All I want is my $180.00 dollar credit to my Visa debit card. My agreement was with 100% Het Yellow Ghost with papers. I committed to the purchase after you verified you had the paper work. This is very misleading. Please I have tried several means of contact to resolve this. You notified me on 04/06/03 papers were lost. You stated I was entitled to a refund. I gave you time to verify genetics. After thirteen days of avoidance I and you for the full refund I am entitled to. This transaction is between my self and Alison & Sal Tornambene. Not Corey Estill.

If any one can email me any information that might help me I would appreciate it. My email is tbone9157@aol.com. If there are any more people who have had dealings with this company I urge you not to keep silent. Any one who reads this thank you so much for your time.

Thank you,
Anthony Pappalardo.