Bad Guy Nicole Norton (Howlin Gale' Dragons) - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-30-2010, 12:07 AM   #41
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by polasian View Post
Ummm...Nicole???? This doesn't look QUITE like what you said in your only post so far. I believe what you said was, ""

Old 05-30-2010, 12:15 AM   #42
zzzdanz
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoolpaul View Post
To be honest i'm not worried about the money or getting another dragon, It's the POINT i'm trying to make and i believe it has been MADE!!!

Now more of the reptile community can see how misleading and non business like HG dragons runs there "Company"
The Point is Paul, you did not receive what you paid for...PERIOD!
The only way to make this right is 100% refund.

Well played Nick!..Working on a holiday weekend too.

Old 05-30-2010, 12:22 AM   #43
crazycoolpaul
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzdanz View Post
The Point is Paul, you did not receive what you paid for...PERIOD!
The only way to make this right is 100% refund.

Well played Nick!..Working on a holiday weekend too.
Yeah i don't foresee that happening but we shall see.

Old 05-30-2010, 12:22 AM   #44
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by polasian View Post
You sir are a gentleman and a scholar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris allen View Post
And you did advertise him as being bred by Dragonz Whispers........???????
No she sure didnt, just like the bright yellow leatherback she got from Dachiu a few months back and didnt disclose the lines. the customer asked about them and she said "PM" sent. OR when ed and her would trade animals and i seen her selling my stuff. You guys remember the animals that was in her care for a few months and then died and ed called asking for replacements
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoolpaul View Post
To be honest i'm not worried about the money or getting another dragon, It's the POINT i'm trying to make and i believe it has been MADE!!!

Now more of the reptile community can see how misleading and non business like HG dragons runs there "Company"
To be honest, you got ..... So i would want something if i bought a double het and it PROVED NOT TO BE!!!!
But your point IS being made.
And your rep is just fine.

Old 05-30-2010, 12:26 AM   #45
dragonluver83
Actually, The ad says proven double het. who proved it? did you prove this nicole or did Rhea? do keep in mind when you say Rhea proved it. i will be e-mailing her to inform her of her business thats being brought up on the b.o.i.

(or maybe i should just do it now so we can get her input)

Old 05-30-2010, 12:46 AM   #46
zzzdanz
I think an e-mail to her is a good idea Tom.Paul did get screwed on this and we're only talking $175 !..Another bad guy post could have been prevented by a simple refund.

It's a shame really when simple GOOD business practices are not that hard,but ignored for a measly $175

Old 05-30-2010, 12:52 AM   #47
capt._howdy
i really dont care what excuses nicole has to why her proven het hypo didnt prove out i just wanna hear from her that paul has recieved a refund to his paypal account couse that is the only thing that will make this right

Old 05-30-2010, 12:56 AM   #48
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzdanz View Post
I think an e-mail to her is a good idea Tom.Paul did get screwed on this and we're only talking $175 !..Another bad guy post could have been prevented by a simple refund.

It's a shame really when simple GOOD business practices are not that hard,but ignored for a measly $175
Email has been sent. so there's no reason that this is missed by Rhea.

Crazy how some people act a fool over a small dollar amount.

Old 05-30-2010, 12:57 AM   #49
zzzdanz
Russ, you're funny bro!...All he'll get is the silent treatment or more BS excuses.

Old 05-30-2010, 01:00 AM   #50
crazycoolpaul
As the late Gary Coleman would say "What you talkin' bout Nicole"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bearded dragons, howlin gale dragons, new york, nicole norton