Bad Guy west coast roaches Daniel Penunuri - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-20-2011, 09:10 PM   #41
Gatorhunter1231
Any idea how long the roaches were in the mailbox? I know you said it was above 80 but my roaches breed happily when my cage exceeds 100 degrees. Just thinking outloud...

Old 10-20-2011, 09:21 PM   #42
adminwestcoastroaches
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi23 View Post
OMG! You really don't get it. You keep saying that things are required. I'm just telling you that they are not. I didn't say not to do it. Just don't state a fact that isn't true.

So in your opinion if its not required you do not do it? Since it a person on the other end waiting for whatever they bought. Its not required that you alert them its been shipped. So you cant take 5 seconds to let your customer know their order is on the way.

The OMG should be to you, not me. that is one pathetic excuse for a merchant who wont take the four seconds to coy and paste or type in a number for someone who was gracious enough to put their trust in you. If your the one with the history is sales, I can see why it is a history and not a current thing you do.

Old 10-20-2011, 09:45 PM   #43
adminwestcoastroaches
Meredith, your replacement has been shipped with a signature confirmation. Its already at the post office. You should have gotten the tracking number in your email account.

Old 10-20-2011, 11:00 PM   #44
Wolfy-hound
When you say "This is REQUIRED by Ebay" and it is just a smart thing to do.. you're telling a outright lie. It's not REQUIRED by Ebay to provide a tracking number to sell on Ebay. You just don't seem to understand that your opinion is not fact. It's your method of selling that you do "this and this and this". That doesn't mean that everyone does it the same way, nor that Ebay requires every seller to do it your way.

Also, when your TOS says a sig is required and you did not require a sig, yeah, you violated your TOS. Harrassing the buyer and trying to say you shouldn't be at fault is not exactly the whole "make the customer satisfied" routine you touted.

Glad to see you're at least replacing the order finally.

Old 10-20-2011, 11:15 PM   #45
adminwestcoastroaches
She got the tracking number, she got it fast, she knew her order was handled and shipped. We made sure of it.Even the replacement order. I could have easily said hey your order is out. But i took the time to look up her address in our files, print the label, email her letting her know the item had been processed and shipped. Even came in here and posted it was shipped.Is that not taking the time to make sure the customer has all the required information about their order?

Now after the dead roaches, yes I admit I could have handled it better but that was then, and this was now. All either one of us can do is go forward.

Old 10-20-2011, 11:48 PM   #46
Mreynolds101110
Well this is certainly interesting. I didn't bother reading it all earlier because I assumed it was all just old stuff from before( male dubia) which I read about when it happened...

Old 10-20-2011, 11:51 PM   #47
adminwestcoastroaches
Im no different, I'm help to the same standards I tout.Today was the first time I have ever seen this thread.

Old 10-21-2011, 11:01 AM   #48
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy-hound View Post
When you say "This is REQUIRED by Ebay" and it is just a smart thing to do.. you're telling a outright lie. It's not REQUIRED by Ebay to provide a tracking number to sell on Ebay. You just don't seem to understand that your opinion is not fact. It's your method of selling that you do "this and this and this". That doesn't mean that everyone does it the same way, nor that Ebay requires every seller to do it your way.

Also, when your TOS says a sig is required and you did not require a sig, yeah, you violated your TOS. Harrassing the buyer and trying to say you shouldn't be at fault is not exactly the whole "make the customer satisfied" routine you touted.

Glad to see you're at least replacing the order finally.

Thank you! I don't know how many times I said that I use tracking, but that it wasn't required.

Old 10-21-2011, 11:03 AM   #49
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by adminwestcoastroaches View Post
So in your opinion if its not required you do not do it? Since it a person on the other end waiting for whatever they bought. Its not required that you alert them its been shipped. So you cant take 5 seconds to let your customer know their order is on the way.

The OMG should be to you, not me. that is one pathetic excuse for a merchant who wont take the four seconds to coy and paste or type in a number for someone who was gracious enough to put their trust in you. If your the one with the history is sales, I can see why it is a history and not a current thing you do.
AGAIN~I said that I do use tracking, but that it wasn't required. How hard is that to understand. And I am currently in sales, just online and not in person.

Old 10-21-2011, 03:46 PM   #50
MaydayPictures
@GatorHunter, I'm not really sure as the mailman runs a different times each day, but I can't imagine more than a few. I'm wondering, though, actually how hot it would've been inside the plastic cup inside the box inside the mailbox....

I dunno. The roaches looked so pretty and prefect, except they had all passed on.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!