Bad Guy Jeff Otterberg, aka Pudgsr, www.pudsleopardgeckos.com: GECKO KILLER & BULLY - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-27-2011, 01:54 AM   #41
Pudgsr
i already posted stuff and nobody believed thats why this site sucks and is a piece of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-27-2011, 02:00 AM   #42
Mike554
This is hilarious Pudgsr how old are you? Because you're acting like a 5 year old.

Old 08-27-2011, 02:03 AM   #43
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudgsr View Post
i great final post cause i want to be banned from this s****y site permanently.
Request granted.

Old 08-27-2011, 02:12 AM   #44
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Request granted.
well I hope that was only temporary.

Because here is my point of view.
He says this site is bad. He wanted to be banned so he does not have to come to such a bad site as this.

Well if this site was truly bad, why did he feel that he needed to be banned just to stay off of it? Did he not have enough self control to stay off of such a "bad" site?

I find it hilarious that he keeps talking bad about the site but does not have enough mental power to resist something he does not like.

Old 08-27-2011, 02:17 AM   #45
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpVenue View Post
well I hope that was only temporary.

Because here is my point of view.
He says this site is bad. He wanted to be banned so he does not have to come to such a bad site as this.

Well if this site was truly bad, why did he feel that he needed to be banned just to stay off of it? Did he not have enough self control to stay off of such a "bad" site?

I find it hilarious that he keeps talking bad about the site but does not have enough mental power to resist something he does not like.
Well, I'm just here to make people happy. He asked for permanent, so I made it permanent. Wouldn't want him going around saying I didn't help him when he obviously needed it.

Old 08-27-2011, 02:41 AM   #46
the gecko geek
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Request granted.

Old 08-27-2011, 09:48 AM   #47
Kristi23
Jeff~if you can still read this, you didn't post proof. You showed a vet note that didn't show what geckos you took in. Peter provided a lot of pictures of healthy geckos that were packaged well. He's shown something which is why more people believe him. I'm still blown away by your attitude. Remember, don't ever contact me for geckos and try to act like a mature adult when you have problems. That's how they get solved.

Old 08-27-2011, 09:56 AM   #48
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi23 View Post
don't ever contact me for geckos
I don't think that Jeff realizes that word gets around the entire community from this site, and that he may find that many people will choose not to sell to him after they have read this thread.

Old 08-27-2011, 10:11 AM   #49
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I don't think that Jeff realizes that word gets around the entire community from this site, and that he may find that many people will choose not to sell to him after they have read this thread.
I agree. His attitude with this situation will really hurt him in the near future.

Old 08-27-2011, 10:33 AM   #50
reptilebaby
Wow.......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!