Bad Guy Beware of Panther Company - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-27-2014, 01:54 AM   #41
Panther Company
That ad for the lot of f1s from the two WC Falys was from the same pairing that the animal the OP is posting about -- so it was advertised correctly, and the purchaser understands what it means to buy f1 offspring from two WCs when the seller discloses that the oldest male from the pair is 6 months and that's the only way we're judging purity of the female (just as disclosed to the OP).

Old 08-27-2014, 02:16 AM   #42
choppers1
U haven't answer the question, why did u have to delete it?

Old 08-27-2014, 02:16 AM   #43
choppers1
If u don't have anything to hide, u didn't have to delete it.

Old 08-27-2014, 02:25 AM   #44
Panther Company
We delete ads often after selling because people don't pay attention to the "SOLD" status and keep contacting us anyway, especially when animals/groups are priced to move.

We have no issues with any mods resurrecting the post and do not deny including a picture of the older sibling in the ad.

Old 08-27-2014, 02:27 AM   #45
choppers1
U deleted right after everything came out. Quite a coincidence.

Old 08-27-2014, 02:37 AM   #46
Panther Company
You guys have obviously worked on a narrative that you want to tell.

I think everyone involved that was a customer and was dissatisfied has been issued a full refund, or was offered one and refused. If I'm wrong, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thank you.

Old 08-27-2014, 06:03 AM   #47
jishillencik
Not one of us is denying being issued a full refund. I asked for proof of Panther Company initiating contact with and disclosing the truth to the customers that purchased an offspring from the "Grimbold" females you received from a third party. In the email to Shauna (presented on page 1 of this BOI) explaining the lineage of Gojira and the male resold as f1 faly, you state that you were going to notify every customer effected by your mistake. I'm sorry but assurances will not do and your perspective is simply an opinion without evidence to back it up.

Old 08-27-2014, 07:09 AM   #48
Ronstafari
Yes you did say that you buy the clutch after I raised them to twelve weeks but after asking for pics that I never got you and Vince decided to just but him back. And if course it would make much more sense to just but him back versus giving away a female and then two years later buying the entire clutch. A lot can happen in two years. But why not pics of the animals.

Old 08-27-2014, 07:48 AM   #49
shaunaroxanne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther Company View Post
You guys have obviously worked on a narrative that you want to tell.

I think everyone involved that was a customer and was dissatisfied has been issued a full refund, or was offered one and refused. If I'm wrong, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thank you.
I'm sorry if I am incorrect, but isn't the BOI a place weher we are supposed to be providing evidence for our statements? We have provided evidence for all of our statements, so would you be willing to provide evidence that you did, indeed, contact all the people who purchased a Cyclone/Grimbold offspring, as you stated that you were going to do? Could you provide us with evidence that you bought the "Grimbold" females from the CF member who represented them to you as Grimbold females? Several of us have asked you to reveal the name of that CF member so that we could inquire about the lineage of the animals we purchased from you, but you have never been willing to say who you purchased those animals from. If you would have disclosed that piece of information, any one of us could have contacted Ed Kammer to ask him if he did in fact sell females to that individual. Better yet, did YOU ever contact Ed to ask him if your supplier ever purchased 3 Grimbold females? I know that if I accidentally sold females of mispreresented lineage, I would be on the phone to everyone I could contact to try to find out the source of the actual lineage. Please don't say you don't like revealing information about your clients, because you were very willing to share information about Lam to me before I had ever even heard his name (you'll see evidence of that tidbit in my screenshots).

As far as the claim that we "worked on a narrative", I'm 100% sure you have no supporting evidence for that. Did we speak, to make sure that we were presenting only facts and to make sure we all were making informed decisions? Absolutely. Nobody wanted to come on here and waste people's time by presenting inaccurate information. Did we "work on a narrative"? No, there is no narrative here, we all just presented factual evidence. I had never even spoken to Lam or Ron prior to these issues. There is no need for you to try to flip this to make it look like we conspired to write a narrative together to try to bring you down.

Old 08-27-2014, 08:02 AM   #50
choppers1
Did you or did you not know that you were selling me an F1 faly that was previously label as an ambanja?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!