Chris Kobesko ckobesko@hotmail.com= waste of your time - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-01-2007, 08:20 AM   #41
snakemom1961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardust
I normally just lurk around here anymore, but man this was just too funny! LMAO
My first post here, I HAD to agree with you!!...LOL

Old 01-01-2007, 10:58 AM   #42
Nokturnel Tom
Now this is just too much...

I stand behind my original post, the guy wasted my time. Time is money is it not? After admitting he does things like this for kicks because "it's who he is" I should not have been irritated? I told him I was going to put a post on here after he told me that and he laughed it off. The details of the numerous things we discussed concerning this snake are not worthy of posting on here and it would all be from memory...it was not something I felt I had to save. He in my opinion was just a knucklehead that wasted some of my time.

Honestly....how do you send someone a computer virus? I have not a clue. This nonsense "Tom I said no such thing. You stated that if I didnt give you the snake you would email me a virus and post my name. Tom Stevens cant be trusted" is a flat out LIE and that infuriates me! I am calling my uncle the lawyer!!!!!!!!

I started this thread way back when thinking he may do things like this all the time for all I know. I never heard anything else concerning him but any headaches this guy has now stems from his childish games he played way back when. The internet has been great to this industry, but we all fear scammers and bulls---ters...so I thought others would like to hear of my experience. I think people may have got more out of this guys responses than my original post which only makes him look even more childish. I hope this doesn't carry on for a crillion replies as there's plenty of more important things to read on here but I am glad a few of you guys got a chuckle out of it.

Thanks friends and thanks Fauna. Tom Stevens

Old 01-01-2007, 02:03 PM   #43
GinoInDaBronx
Chris

I sincerely believe that you did the right thing in outing this fool, Tom. Time is money, and he wasted your's. That is good enough for me.

And who wants to bet that this 'lawyer' of his does not know the difference between slander and libel? Any other fool that has played the attorney card in the past, always seemed to have retained someone who just couldn't seem to get it right. Perry Mascon, this clown will not be.

Old 01-01-2007, 06:27 PM   #44
DThomas
Nice hijack Chris.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=42612

Oops, did this thread just get bumped to the top?

Old 01-01-2007, 06:38 PM   #45
Laura Fopiano
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
Oops, did this thread just get bumped to the top?
Nah.....would you do something like that?? Oops, my bad, guess I did it too!

Old 01-01-2007, 06:48 PM   #46
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckobesko
People who sell animals are not nice at all. It sur saz that there bad.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=42612

What a pathetic troll.

Old 01-01-2007, 06:53 PM   #47
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
What a pathetic troll.
Tell us what you really think Dennis.

Hey Chris, wonder what Uncle Shyster will have to say about this.

Oops, did I bump this thread too?

Old 01-01-2007, 07:13 PM   #48
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Tell us what you really think Dennis.

Nah, what I really think is if he keeps trolling other peoples good guy threads someone might feel the need (down the road) to email some of the people he works for/with links to these threads. How's that for passive aggressiveness, Chris!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckobesko
if you like passive aggessiveness. If it is not removed by tonight I will contact my attorney Tuesday.

Old 01-01-2007, 07:35 PM   #49
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman

Nah, what I really think is if he keeps trolling other peoples good guy threads someone might feel the need (down the road) to email some of the people he works for/with links to these threads.
Now there's an idea...

Ooops...I did it again.

Old 01-01-2007, 07:40 PM   #50
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O

Ooops...I did it again.
We'll just call you Britanny from now on.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!