boca reptiles aka sal tornambe has changed names AGAIN and is now bocamorphs-BEWARE - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2005, 02:57 PM   #41
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Gubitz

He's going to do it, anyway....

Neil

Glad to hear it Neil!

Would the next person please step forward for payment.

Quickly but no pushing

Old 05-05-2005, 03:07 PM   #42
Mike Greathouse
Neil,
The skepticism is to be expected given Sal's history.
But if he really can turn the corner, I'll be the first to welcome him.
Thank you for all you've done and I hope Sal thanks you as well for helping him to recognize the opportunity he now has in front of him.

Old 05-05-2005, 03:09 PM   #43
khood
what about Kevin Hood (me)

When I originally posted on the thread concerning "Anyone dealt with Boca Reptiles" Sal was upset that I posted. I am the one that bought all of his Boa Breeders that I had to put down do to IBD. I contacted Sal by phone and he said if I faxed all supporting vet documents he would work something out with me. I did. He said that the vet records definately showed a pattern and that he would work something out with me because he needed a few days. I thought that was reasonable and immediately posted on that forum that Sal was going to work this out with me. Well, he never did. I paid him almost $5000.00 for those animals that I lost. I wasn't even expecting a full refund nor was I expecting reimbursement for the vet records. He gave me nothing. SO IS HE REALLY GOING TO SETTLE UP WITH EVERYONE?

Kevin Hood

Old 05-05-2005, 03:17 PM   #44
khood
Neil

almost forgot. Neil, if you don't remember who I am, I am the one that you actually collected the money from on your credit card machine for Sal. Paypal would not let me send Sal directly all that money because it was so much and I had never used Paypal before. Instead, Sal contacted you. I gave you my ccard info and you charged it. You then sent Sal the money. Hope that clears anything up if you don't remember me.

Kevin Hood

Old 05-05-2005, 03:33 PM   #45
Neil Gubitz
Mike.... you wrote....

"Thank you for all you've done and I hope Sal thanks you as well for helping him to recognize the opportunity he now has in front of him."

You KNOW that I like you, we've never had any problems between us, and we've always had good conversations at the Tampa Shows.... but....

As far as most of the people on this site are concerned, it doesn't matter if he pays off every debt he owes (as I have).... things will NOT change for him (or me) in the minds of anybody on this site (maybe you, but who knows).... he's not doing it to get back in good graces, he's doing it because I pounded it into his head that it was the right thing to do, period.... SOME people see the light, and they TRY to change their ways, and do things the RIGHT way (as both of us have), but it won't add up to a hill of beans with MOST of the people here.... but it really doesn't matter to us what they think.... WE know what's right.... and it's the right thing to do....

Kevin.... you'll have to take that up with Sal.... what the two of you decide to do, is your business, I just made him see the light.... how he continues from here on out, is up to him....

Neil

Old 05-05-2005, 03:44 PM   #46
khood
Quote:
Sal also asked me to contact Mark of Otter 23, (which I have done through a PM), so he can make him "right", too.... and ANYONE ELSE THAT HE OWES MONEY TO (or animals), speak up on this site, and YOU will be taken care of, too.... and, Yes.... I was the catalyst for this....

He really IS a nice guy that just had a bad couple of years, which he wants to make up for and move forward with his business....

He also DOES own every animal on his Breeder's Page, and he will send anyone an immediate picture of him holding any one of them at your request, just to prove it....

Neil
Neil. As you suggested, I am speaking up on this site. I would like to know if I am going to be taken care of as well, just as you have stated.

Old 05-05-2005, 03:53 PM   #47
gila7150
Quote:
I just made him see the light....
Well hallelujah! Actually you did more than that. You collected the money from Kevin and facilitated the transaction.
You see Neil, you champion yourself as a crime fighter and preach ethics to the users of this site and then you turn around and assist the biggest con artist to ever sell a snake with his business.

Sal finally made a relatively small refund of a transaction that he should have resolved a long time ago. That doesn't make him a hero and it doesn't earn him the trust of most intelligent individuals when he still owes thousands of dollars to his victims. He only did it because he's trying to start a new business and he can't shake that old Sal stink.

He's a grown man that's afraid to come here and defend himself and now he feels persecuted because he made the bed that he's now forced to lay in.
Give us a break with your BS and try not to hurt yourself patting yourself in the back so hard.

Old 05-05-2005, 03:59 PM   #48
gmherps
Quote:
Greg.... you know his email addy and his phone number.... call him YOURSELF (if you're that interested) and ask HIM to send you a pic of any one you want.... or just hide behind your computer acting tough....

Neil
Now Neil, that was little uncalled for. I just figured since you seem to always be defending and talking for HIM, that you might grace us with a pic of your fine friend that's all. Nothing tough about it buddy.

Old 05-05-2005, 10:41 PM   #49
pardalis
bump......

Old 05-06-2005, 01:02 AM   #50
The BoidSmith
Quote:
I just made him see the light....
Some electrician you had resulted! We need some major rewiring in the house, let us know if you are available this summer!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread