Shipping leos USPS - need some help - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-15-2005, 10:15 PM   #41
nydrgnldy
Just a little horror story of my own to tell about the good ol USPS.I had also won a gecko on reptibid and the person also would only ship USPS.well....It took 5 days ...when I got her(good news) she was alive but I have never and will never let that happen again.I was very lucky she was alive and she did very well.I have to give some credit to the woman I got her from...she had packed her really well and the papertowels she had put in there was still wet.And she had sent her in the middle of july in really hot weather as well.So yours could also still be ok.I am hoping it is.I really really am.especially after you had offered every other option.If there is anything wrong...please push to get your money back and let people like this know USPS is NEVER the way to go.I used to think it was ok too at one time but after that episode with my gecko getting lost I have never used them again to ship anything live.
Robin

Old 06-15-2005, 11:22 PM   #42
A_Kendergirl
Oh man....that's awful! I hope your gecko come through OK for you! I would really take this to BOI now. There is no reason for her to have shipped USPS!! If she was willing to do that, I wonder if she even paid for overnight delivery! Sorry to even bring up the thought....but I would really be worried sick (I have sympathy sickness right now!). Would that tracking number tell you?

I'm crossing all my fingers and toes for you. I'll even cross my gecko's toes for you if I can get them to stand still long enough...lol.

Old 06-15-2005, 11:45 PM   #43
montezuma
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Kendergirl
Would that tracking number tell you?
USPS only has tracking #'s for Priority which is 1-2 day delivery but I am curious as to whether or not she even got it out till yesterday... if she did get it out on Monday she obviously did not check to see if it would get to the main PO that day. She probably got to the PO later in the afternoon.

Old 06-16-2005, 05:12 PM   #44
nydrgnldy
Did you get the gecko yet.was it ok.I'm just worried for it myself and what has this woman told you since???
Robin

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!