Ray's Reptilia and North Port Reptiles... one and the same? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-24-2006, 06:53 PM   #41
raysreptilia
Kingsnake eating corn

Has it really come to this .Lets bash Ray over a picture of a king eating a corn.

I am tired of constantly getting slandered by those very few who have nothing better to do than YAK YAK YAK

Ray Torres

Old 04-24-2006, 06:56 PM   #42
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by raysreptilia
Has it really come to this .Lets bash Ray over a picture of a king eating a corn.

I am tired of constantly getting slandered by those very few who have nothing better to do than YAK YAK YAK

Ray Torres

No comment on your mutiple websites?

Old 04-24-2006, 06:57 PM   #43
raysreptilia
The answer to your question

I had an intern who wokred very hard for me over the last year .When it was time to part ways she decided to setup a site of her own and call it north port reptiles.As part of our deal I opened the website for her and helped her get it going.

She wants to thank all of you for yapping w/o having a clue what you where talking about. She quickly decied that she didnt want to have to deal with all of you talking trash when you have no real idea how things really work.

As far as the snake depot I have no I dea who that is and I thought the great evidence that ya'll came up with was really great .

Ray Torres

Old 04-24-2006, 06:58 PM   #44
norsmis
Well obviously we aren't the only ones who thought this was tasteless.... But I am sure we could find many things to talk about like your business practices since you wont allow it on your forums.....Care to talk about the title of this thread?????

Old 04-24-2006, 07:00 PM   #45
norsmis
Quote:
I had an intern who wokred very hard for me over the last year.
I hope you didn't teach her how to ship animals.......

Old 04-24-2006, 07:01 PM   #46
raysreptilia
You for one cant talk

My forum was wide open until people like you came along and started posting profane messages all over the place.

If you like I can retrieve them for you for all to see.

I dont have multiple sites

I run www.raysreptilia.com and it keeps me very busy

Thanks

Ray Torres

Old 04-24-2006, 07:04 PM   #47
raysreptilia
Take responsibility

I shipped your animals to your girlfriend to be picked up that morning .They where not picked up til around 7 pm .The animals where dead by then .IT was near freezing in your area I took every precaution to include having them held at the shipping hub.

But see when you cam on here talking trash you forgot to add that part .

I have been busy trying to run my business.I havent had the time to come on here and set the record straight .I am not perfect but I try to do my best.

Ray Torres

Old 04-24-2006, 07:05 PM   #48
Bill & Amy
Quote:
My forum was wide open until people like you came along and started posting profane messages all over the place.

Thanks

Ray Torres
Then why is your name listed with the domain?

Old 04-24-2006, 07:07 PM   #49
norsmis
Quote:

Thanks

Ray Torres
Please by all means, post anything I said there because I posted one thread that said something about how you ship sick animals, with NO PROFANITY! I think you have me confused with someone else as I have never and never will order anything from you.

Old 04-24-2006, 07:13 PM   #50
raysreptilia
As part of our agreement

As part of our agrement .She was going to intern and I was going to help get her started .That included getting her website up and running.

Ray Torres

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!