Scott of ScottsSerpent is Certainly a Crook - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-13-2007, 08:36 AM   #41
Cat_72
All I was saying was that Rich had already said that he wanted no part of such things....so it was pointless to send the complaints to him. Rich specifically said that he isn't going to be the one to judge who to believe and who not to believe, whether we agree with it or not.

Old 02-13-2007, 08:38 AM   #42
Cat_72
For those who may have missed it.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Dennis has it right, John. We are not going to make the decision for anyone about who they should or should not do business with. Getting banned from this site is contingent upon how they act here in relation to the rules of conduct. And even then, it is much more the exception rather than the rule for someone to get "booted".

As for actual business transactions, unless we personally have dealt with such a person, everything posted here concerning "bad guy" or "good guy" is strictly hearsay. There is no failsafe truth-o-meter for each post that we can use to determine the accuracy or truthfulless of the words someone else has typed. Regardless of how strong the evidence may seem, we STILL cannot make the decision for anyone else about who it is wise for them to do business with. That is completely up to each and every one of you to decide on your own, based on what you see posted here and YOUR interpretation of the information presented to you. We CANNOT and WILL NOT be a judge in those matters.

Old 02-13-2007, 11:29 AM   #43
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by tejasranger
Cathy,
You of all people should understand Kevin's point. When I used the BOI to check out Chris Johnson all I could find was glowing praise of his animals and his integrity. And we all know what that was worth. Even months after I exposed him for the scammer that he is; Fauna still had him listed as a Good Guy. Anyone looking then would see a good guy certificate and presume it meant something in his case. I think Rich does have some responsibility as owner of this site to monitor it for scammers. As far as hearsay goes, "Where there's smoke, there's fire".
I have to disagree.

He's given the users the tools and gone so far as to say it is up to those users to utilize what he has given them.

He's just a cornsnake breeder with a great site, not the Captian of the Reptile Police.

I think the guy who thinks he's captain is dand, you might want to check with him and see what he thinks should be done, he has lots of ideas and loads of authority, heh heh heh, but not much ability to anything with either as things now stand. Someone with some intelligence to help point the way would most likely be appreciated.

Old 02-13-2007, 11:53 AM   #44
kmurphy
Wes, know you're bringing the off topic subject off topic.

I see your point (on the first part) though. I just don't agree with Rich's stance on this. Not asking for people to be banned just that they not be allowed to advertise.

Old 02-13-2007, 11:54 AM   #45
kmurphy
sorry---- know = now

Old 02-13-2007, 12:08 PM   #46
SPJ
Why not include in the TOS that if ads will not be allowed by individuals/businesses that have multiple customer complaints on the BOI?

You CAN choose who you allow to advertise.

TRR will not allow anyone to advertise a void. So why not implement a policy restricting ads to only people who meet a certain criteria?

This way a scammer can have his ad pulled if he puts one up since he had already been warned in the TOS that this could happen.

Old 02-13-2007, 12:22 PM   #47
DThomas
Jim O has started a thread in the feedback forum were all of this can be discussed. Please take any further discussion there so this thread about Scott doesn't continue to stray off topic.

Old 02-13-2007, 12:34 PM   #48
DThomas
Jim O should be Jim F.

Old 02-21-2007, 06:30 AM   #49
DThomas
Just received this nice PM and email from Scott.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottsSerpents
STOP POSTING UNDER MY CLASSIFIEDS!!!

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE FACTS STRAIGHT THEN DONT OPEN YOUR MOUTH !!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU THREATEN TO RUIN MY BUISNESS BY POSTING LINKS TO RUIN ME. THEN I WILL ............

DUDE GET A LIFE!!!!!

DENNIS YOU ARE ONLY ABOUT 2hrs from me 1 flight and one court date away!!! I will waste your time and money just as you have wasted mine!!!

you are a joke!!! GO GET A JOB!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottsSerpents
From - Wed Feb 21 04:06:26 2007
X-Account-Key: account2
X-UIDL: ac2840e8aa016a617f9618331a63c825
X-Mozilla-Status: 0201
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
Return-path: <scott@scottsserpents.com>
Envelope-to: info@dxreptiles.com
Delivery-date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 05:42:34 -0500
Received: from dthomas by host2.fdns01.com with local-bsmtp (Exim 4.63)
(envelope-from <scott@scottsserpents.com>)
id 1HJova-0004AC-2e
for info@dxreptiles.com; Wed, 21 Feb 2007 05:42:33 -0500
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.1.7 (2006-10-05) on host2.fdns01.com
X-Spam-Level: *
X-Spam-Status: No, score=1.7 required=5.0 tests=BAYES_50,HTML_MESSAGE,
PLING_PLING,SUBJ_ALL_CAPS,UPPERCASE_50_75 autolearn=no version=3.1.7
Received: from [72.41.223.211] (port=50355 helo=mail30.opentransfer.com)
by host2.fdns01.com with smtp (Exim 4.63)
(envelope-from <scott@scottsserpents.com>)
id 1HJovY-0004A8-HS
for info@dxreptiles.com; Wed, 21 Feb 2007 05:42:24 -0500
Received: (qmail 28261 invoked by uid 399); 21 Feb 2007 10:42:17 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO terrysxp) (71.92.65.245)
by mail30.opentransfer.com with SMTP; 21 Feb 2007 10:42:17 -0000
Message-ID: <000a01c755a4$f404eef0$f5415c47@terrysxp>
To: <info@dxreptiles.com>
Subject: GET A LIFE!!!!!!
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 02:42:15 -0800
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0005_01C75561.E5870BD0"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.3028
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.3028
X-ClamAntiVirus-Scanner: This mail is clean
X-MSK: BYS=0.002836,HRC=0.389718

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C75561.E5870BD0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

STOP POSTING UNDER MY CLASSIFIEDS!!!

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE FACTS STRAIGHT THEN DONT OPEN YOUR MOUTH =
!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU THREATEN TO RUIN MY BUISNESS BY POSTING LINKS TO RUIN ME THEN I =
WILL ............

DUDE GET A LIFE!!!!!

DENNIS YOU ARE ONLY ABOUT 2hrs from me 1 flight and one court date =
away!!! I will waste your time and money just as you have wasted mine!!!

you are a joke!!! GO GET A JOB!!!
I will post what I want, where I want on this site as long as it falls with in the rules. I would suggest you do not make idle threats. Get a job? LOL, you obviously have no idea what I do for a living. One of the perks of my job is that I have several outstanding attorneys on retainer that will tear you a new one. You will be in debt to me for the rest of your life if you bring any sort of false action against me. I would suggest if you want people to leave you alone, go away and do not come back. Your track record is less then stellar and is right here for all to see. How about you address the empty box you sent?

Old 02-21-2007, 07:06 AM   #50
ScottsSerpents
Dt Thomas There Is A Thread About You Keep Tp It And Off This One As You Have Tols Others To Stick To The Main Tread!!!!!! This Is About You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

I Do Not Fear You And I Do Know What You Do!!!!! I Do Not Make False Threats?actions Unless I Know Who I Am Dealing With But I Asure You That You Will Be Seeing Me Soon!!!!! Dont Get Scared I Was Refuring To Seeing You In Court!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!