Matt - MG Reptiles (Bad Guy) - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-22-2007, 02:19 AM   #41
Pink Lady Exotics
Apparently he is done with his business. From his website:

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.mgreptiles.com/
MG Reptiles has closed its doors forever!

It has been a fun ride and I will miss it (well probably not). To everyone in the hobby I wish you the best life has to offer.

I cannot continue to live my life filled with hatred and anger. I am a Christian man and have to exclude the things in my life that cause me problems or keep me from being Christ like.

All pending orders will be filled and shipped asap.

Questions: matt@mgreptiles.com

If you were part of the demise of MG Reptiles know that you have taken form not only myself but from my Children, I am sure you are proud!
Matt, how can you blame OTHERS for the demise of your business when it was your lack of professionalism, scamming, and ripping people off that brought yourself down? This many negative BOI threads and individual experiences within the BOI threads is not a coincidence! It's overwhelming proof that you sank your own ship!

Old 08-22-2007, 02:32 AM   #42
BryonsBoas
Maybe that last part was intended for himself? I wonder who typed it , not a single typo that I caught.

Old 08-22-2007, 02:40 AM   #43
Pink Lady Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryonsBoas
I wonder who typed it , not a single typo that I caught.
One that I can see...aside from odd sentence structure...

Quote:
taken form not only myself
Should have been from...

Old 08-22-2007, 03:20 AM   #44
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenHarrison
One that I can see...aside from odd sentence structure...

Should have been from...
I completely overlooked that lol. Still wonder who typed for him tho. 1 typo is too minimal.

Old 08-22-2007, 06:24 AM   #45
crotalusadamanteus
Wow man. Just...WOW. It's a shame that it is still everyone else's fault.

Old 08-22-2007, 09:40 AM   #46
NathanLedet
It was my understanding that after 50% of negative votes, he is moved into the Bad Guy section. As it stands, 70 positive, and 75 negative...a little higher than 51%.

Old 08-22-2007, 10:53 AM   #47
Griz
I thought he had more orders then he could handle and that the BOI was ineffective.....Go figure.

Griz

Old 08-22-2007, 03:46 PM   #48
Wilomn
You know guys, there's one other thing to remember, perhaps even reflect upon when gazing bleery eyed into our mirrors, regretting that we had to leave our cozy beds and loved ones to get up and make a living.

Matt was one of us. He was a truly good guy. Something happened and he turned but none-the-less, he was someone a lot of us recommended as an example to newbs, to folks just starting out.

As bad as he got, as dark as he became, as blind as he is, he's only two or three steps from where he was, next to us, here at the top of the pyramid.

I'm as big a pirhana, hell I've been called a shark more than once, I'm a flesh eater by trade, as anyone else here but, and it's a big but, something just doesn't feel satisfying about tearing matt a new one, going over his fall, toasting his stupidities and saluting his ignorance.

For those who believe in a big guy up stairs I've heard this line, "there but for the grace of god go I," and for the rest, what's your house made of? Got any glass in it? Got any rocks in the gardens? Ever get frustrated?

matt certainly screwed up, no doubting of that. It just doesn't ........ it's like putting down a wounded rabbit at this point. You know the things going to die, the hunter shot it's jaw off, it can't eat, it's wasting away, it's going to die, so you give it a stretch and it's done. One less dumbass bunny mucking up his life and the lives of those around him.

Old 08-22-2007, 04:06 PM   #49
monkeywrench133
I have to agree with you Wes. I don't know what happened with Matt either, but I had an awful lot of good deals with him, and sought his advice on several occassions, which he gladly gave. I did, and still do, consider him a friend. That may piss some people off, but like you, I'm very sad to see this situation end the way it did. Matt really was a good guy in my book at one point. I don't know what happened, but I wish it had been different.

Old 08-22-2007, 04:16 PM   #50
shrap
I wonder if the COUNTLESS DOZENS that Matt ripped off their hard earned money from and screwed over feel as warm and fuzzy about him as you two do?

I have no sympathy for Matt, my sympathy goes where it rightly belongs. To all those people who put their trust and hard earned money in Matt only to be stolen from, lied to, taken advantage of, treated like crap, etc, etc, etc.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!