Mike Shoemaker - Rebel Dragons BAD GUY - Page 51 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-09-2008, 01:11 AM   #501
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
The story of my life. I like chicks so who wants me?

Men.

Damn damn damn.
You sure? We could be like the Hall & Oates of the reptile community.

Old 02-09-2008, 01:12 AM   #502
Wilomn
Thanks but you'd know I wasn't being sincere and I couldn't do that to you.

Friggin weirdos.

Old 02-09-2008, 01:18 AM   #503
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Thanks but you'd know I wasn't being sincere and I couldn't do that to you.

Friggin weirdos.
Ohhhh. I got dumped.

Wow....the gay lifestyle really sucks!

Old 02-09-2008, 03:34 AM   #504
ravensgait
Hey Folks might want to call it a day before the bigger guns decide to break up the party.. Randy

Old 02-09-2008, 02:25 PM   #505
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
Hey Folks might want to call it a day before the bigger guns decide to break up the party.. Randy
No Randy, it is not going to happen. There is no such rule, and it looks like there is not going to be a new one made, so there is no reason to hide this scumbag’s sexual preference. He is a sick puppy, and nothing more than a very perverted gay scumbag scammer.

Did I miss anything? No, that looks like it about covers it.

Old 02-09-2008, 02:27 PM   #506
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
I feel like such a two timing whore.
Well if the shoe fits.. Chuck

Old 02-09-2008, 03:40 PM   #507
Junkyard
I have not had any response from Mike.

Old 02-09-2008, 04:12 PM   #508
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
No Randy, it is not going to happen. There is no such rule, and it looks like there is not going to be a new one made, so there is no reason to hide this scumbag’s sexual preference. He is a sick puppy, and nothing more than a very perverted gay scumbag scammer.

Did I miss anything? No, that looks like it about covers it.
You can pick and apply any of the following:

1) This forum is designed to serve the purpose of giving anyone interested in the buying and selling of herptile related merchandise the opportunity to inquire about, or find already existing information concerning a person or business with whom they are considering doing business with. This is NOT the place for flame wars of any kind. Statements, rebuttals and clarifications of FACTS are what we are looking for. Personal slurs or heated discussions about someone's ancestry will not be tolerated.

2) Racist / Prejudicial Remarks - 4 points.
Pretty self explanatory. No one really likes to see this sort of thing and this site is no exception. This is another warning event that that you need to take heed of. Generally a second offense will mean a suspension.

3) Maliciously destructive off topic posting
New warning added on 12/21/07. I'm about as tired of the rampantly destructive derailing of threads by malicious off topic posting as anyone else here. I've been trying to figure out a good black and white definition to help the mods to enforce a rule to end this sort of nonsense, but such a definition has not been forthcoming. So, I am using a definition that is as best I can come up with, and leave it to the mods to interpret where, when, and against whom it is best applied.

Old 02-09-2008, 05:13 PM   #509
varnyard
Well Sam this is true, but I am sure if I look I can find a few posts by anyone that could fall into the same gray area. So, it is kinda like jumping from mountain to mountain, correct?

Old 02-09-2008, 05:39 PM   #510
ravensgait
Gay bashing aside the The point I was trying to make with out having to spell it out was-- that you folks have gone way way off course in this thread !!!!

Bobby I wasn't referring to the Prejudicial comments some were making as that is a matter of the opinion of the person reading the comments... Randy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!