Bad Guy Handoff Renee Stastka libel - Page 51 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

View Poll Results: Have you had a Fauna Classifieds user post false information about you?
Yes 35 20.71%
No 113 66.86%
Unsure 21 12.43%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-2011, 07:36 PM   #501
Joe Barnhart
Quote:
Originally Posted by heathacat View Post
Wow, you guys type fast. I don't think BOI threads can be closed, but I will follow your advice and refrain from posting until something develops with the warrants!
Well I mean what are we really doing here?

The woman has a warrant for her arrest for a bad check.

Until such time as she takes care of it, meaning it gets dismissed because she's innocent, or she gets probation and restitution because she's guilty who cares who she lied to or when, how, etc.

She's either guilty of the worthless check or not.

I see that as the only issue. That's just my opinion. I wasn't trying to dictate anything or you know.

I mean really what's left for any of us to talk about with this.

The woman either is guilty or not. Shrug.

Again, just my $.02.

Seems it's just noise now right?

-Joe

Old 06-27-2011, 07:40 PM   #502
Joe Barnhart
Quote:
HA! I can't believe that worked back then. Tricksy tricksy. But I agree that it's highly improbable that a DL was faked.

I also agree that the lack of filing a charge on the stolen check is very revealing. It should be one of the first steps to take in a situation like this to begin to establish innocence!!
Yea man it worked like a charm!

Today you need a ss card, dl, birth certificat and at least two proofs of your address.

After providing all of that, you are then presented with a license. Your photo is on file already.

In the old days you got a card to walk back to the "photo room" with.

If you both had similar hair color and eyes, and similar height it worked like a freaking charm, lol

-Joe

Old 06-27-2011, 07:48 PM   #503
Joe Barnhart
Quote:
HA! I can't believe that worked back then. Tricksy tricksy. But I agree that it's highly improbable that a DL was faked.

I also agree that the lack of filing a charge on the stolen check is very revealing. It should be one of the first steps to take in a situation like this to begin to establish innocence!!
Hopefully this won't garner a warning, but to explain who this could work.

When I was 15 I got a leaner's permit. At 16 I got a regular license.

My friend who was 18 (drinking age was 18) went in to get a duplicate. He had brown hair and brown eyes. We both stood at the counter while he paid the $10 for a "duplicate'.

The lady handed him his card, he handed it to me, went to the parking lot and I went back and had the photo taken and was presented with a licens with his name, birth date, etc, but my photo.

Now, you needed to remember the "name" and birthdate in case a police stopped you.

Remember now, back then there was no "central" photo depository of driver licenses.

If he was ever stopped he'd say he found his original license in case they asked why he had a "dupe" issued.

LOL.

Simple man !

Joe

Sorry Mods, please don't ban me, I was explaining how someone could obtain a fake ID that's all. It is on topic as we are considering this aspect with the Candace fiasco.

Old 06-27-2011, 07:52 PM   #504
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Barnhart View Post

She's either guilty of the worthless check or not.

I see that as the only issue.
Respectfully, I disagree. If she were to come back after paying her dues on the check issue, and want to be involved in critter transactions, there's the issue of her lying to Bobby. To me that is no small thing. The way she handled this thread, that's no small thing. It's how people act when things are not going well that gives a picture of whether you would want to deal with them in the future.

Old 06-27-2011, 07:57 PM   #505
Iustitiae
Does anyone have anything handwritten by Candace other than Renee???

Old 06-27-2011, 08:04 PM   #506
Joe Barnhart
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
Respectfully, I disagree. If she were to come back after paying her dues on the check issue, and want to be involved in critter transactions, there's the issue of her lying to Bobby. To me that is no small thing. The way she handled this thread, that's no small thing. It's how people act when things are not going well that gives a picture of whether you would want to deal with them in the future.

Well when I said she's either guilty or she's not, I mean as far as whether or not she actually wrote the check.

As far as how everyone else wishes to react to her lying that is up to the individuals lied to, certainly.

Agreed.

Old 06-27-2011, 08:06 PM   #507
Iustitiae
Joe. I sent a PM to ya earlier...Thanks!!

Old 06-27-2011, 08:07 PM   #508
Joe Barnhart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iustitiae View Post
Joe. I sent a PM to ya earlier...Thanks!!
Replied Mr. Ken!

-Joe

Old 06-27-2011, 08:10 PM   #509
Joe Barnhart
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
To add to this.

I would assume that she ruined herself by writing a bad check for reptiles, and let it go on so long, and then lied.

When I said who cares what she lied about I guess I was under the assumption the was "ruined" completely anyway.

But thank you Lucille for specifying what others may interpret by her lies.

I did neglect to say that.

You are absolutely correct!

Best wishes,

Joe

Old 06-27-2011, 08:19 PM   #510
Handoff
Ok, on the brighter side, and I hope I'm not doing anything wrong by telling everyone about a cricket seller, but Millbrooks Cricket Farm is a GREAT place to buy from! (I told Candace about this when she got the reps too). They deliver overnight, the prices are great, and if there's anything wrong with the crickets/worms, they'll fedex you another box the next day at no charge. Here's the site. They are AWESOME~! I just want something positive to come out of this thread.

http://millbrookcrickets.com/

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!