Upstate Exotics ??? (help me)! - Page 52 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2003, 12:49 PM   #511
UpstateExotics1
Quote:
Personally, I find it a conflict of interest for some one who has a website selling a product to build a website for a competator.
No it's not a conflict of interest. I have had Moonlit Media for 6 years....I've designed lots of sites. Besides that we were supposed to be "partners"....check Reptile Magazine, the ad was posted there....even better yet, check back a few umpteenth pages, someone already brought that up.

I'm not even going to go into the full story of Elite Reptiles....b/c it's honestly not worth my time or effort to try to come here to you on the BOI to "warn helpless individuals". All it does by me posting "Upstate's" experiences is cause another unecessary 50 pages of reading.....ALL of which have nothing to do with the topic at hand as anyone can see in the other threads.

Old 09-05-2003, 01:03 PM   #512
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Unfortunately neither Upstate's or Elite's posts on KS will remain for long. Those post violate the TOS for that site in quite a few categories.

Old 09-05-2003, 07:44 PM   #513
SthrnStExotics
Sad Story of Upstate's rings true

Allison I do believe that people are getting smart to you and your game. No matter how much you try you just cant polish a turd. No matter how many times you change the website name it is still the same old smelly old Upstate Exotics.

Also since our deal has been closed I would appreciate it if you do not add my name to any postings of yours. You admitted the blame on my situation and you have been paid your $752.50. That is the end of that.

Now when you want to release the web domain to me you will get paid for that as well.

Glad to see that I am not the only person with balls enough to stand up for themselves against you.

How many times are you going to play the innocent victim before you change the story. It is really getting old now.

Steve Smith
Southern State Exotics

Old 09-05-2003, 08:24 PM   #514
Stardust
Steve, I am happy you kept your end of the deal with upstate. There is a difference between you and the two other businesses though, and that is that they do not want to pay upstate what they owe them, not even in fairness. Two wrongs never have made a right.
I am happy you turned out to be a fair person.

Old 09-05-2003, 08:42 PM   #515
SthrnStExotics
True

True,

I guess I was wrong. I stand corrected. But just so it will be known. I did honor my agreement with them.

Steve Smith
Southern State Exotics

Old 09-07-2003, 12:05 AM   #516
elite
EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS AND KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO DO TO HELP WITH UPSTATE KEN

I am going to turn this whole thing over to my staff(to include my managers and attorneys) and all the proof and everything needed will be posted and the law will be followed.
everyone will know the entire story of all of this so WATCH THE BOARD DAILY AND WE WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED!!
I am going to direct my staff to focus on one thing, to solve this problem. after this entire thing is done i PROMISE one thing sal and allison will not do this to anyone else.
someone needs to stand up to them and stop their scamming people. these type of people should not be in buisness and i am going to fix that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-07-2003, 12:18 AM   #517
Wilomn
And the father, being a good and dutiful father, wanted to teach his son about the world and how it worked. So he took his son to the zoo to see all the wild and wonderful animals that were there.

Little Jimmy, the son, was fascinated by all the creatures, the seals that were swimming, the lions that were sleeping, the giraffes that were stretching out their oh-so-long tongues. It was a magical day for six year old Jimmy.

Then the father took Little Jimmy to the monkey house. They saw the capuchin, and the spider monkeys, so many different kinds. On the way out there was one last large display. In this one was a gorilla. A great big hairy one, thick fingered and small eyed, arms longer than Little Jimmy was tall.

Now this gorilla was not your typical gorilla, he got mad all the time. If his "staff" did not bring his food on time, he was mad. If his "staff" did not peel his bananas, he got mad. Sometimes if the people looking at him made faces, he got mad because his "staff" were not making them be nice to him. It seems that this gorilla did not think he needed to do anything for himself, afterall, isn't that what his "staff" was for.

This gorilla was particularly angry when Little Jimmy and his father were there because his "staff" had not cleaned up some of the gorilla mess he had made, if you know what I mean. He was so mad that he CLIMBED UP ON HIS SOAPBOX, STARTED POUNDING ON HIS CHEST AND YELLING ABOUT HOW HIS "STAFF" WOULD TAKE CARE OF EVERYONE THERE!!!!

He was pounding on that chest and frothing at the mouth and getting madder and madder. And you know why he was getting madder and madder? I'll tell you because Little Jimmy told me and I found it very amusing. It seems the gorilla was getting so mad because ALL the people who could see what a FOOL he was making of himself were LAUGHING at the silly gorilla.

Isn't that a sad/funny story ken.

Wes Pollock

Old 09-07-2003, 12:23 AM   #518
elite
thats cute.
this gorilla pays well to yell

love you all and have a great night
ken

Old 09-07-2003, 02:04 AM   #519
WebSlave
Let's close this thread down and direct all replies into the other existing one. No need having several parallel ones running at the same time, I suppose.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread