BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 52 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-23-2006, 01:02 PM   #511
tiasman1
charges

Yes, I filed a police report with my local police. Unfortunately for me, the cutoff for a felony, in Idaho, is $1000. He took me for $389.76. It has been filed as an inactive misdemeanor petty theft. I have talked to a lawyer about filing a lawsuit against him. It would cost me more to file and appear, than what he owes me. Charles knows his game very well. There is not much more I can do except make sure everyone knows what he is like, and keep this thread in the spotlight as much as possible. I will be extremely shocked if he follows through on sending me either the money or the snake. I am not going to give him any excuses to say I didn't do what I said I would. I have been very patient so far. I will honestly post what happens after the 26th of this month. I hope that this thread has enlightened people about his business ethics. This business is based on a lot of trust. The lack of that trust destroys any credibility that anyone has of promoting any het animals, or ability to complete deals. I am surprised that anyone would willingly destroy their reputation on this site for whatever reason. I am into my reptiles for the hobby, and also for some extra money. I value my reputation and will always strive to make those that deal with me as happy as possible. That is all I asked of Charles in the beginning of this.

He has created this fiasco on his own, and seems to enjoy it. I guess he doesn't realize, or probably care, what he has portrayed himself to be.

Aaron

Old 01-23-2006, 01:03 PM   #512
tiasman1
trust

there is no trust for Charles, hasn't been since he burned me. I will give anyone the benefit of the doubt until I get burned. I got burned bad enough that I am still crispy.

Aaron

Old 01-23-2006, 02:05 PM   #513
norsmis
Well Aaron don't expect him to reply to this because he was fined and suspended Sunday along with me. I doubt he will pony up another $10 to get his membership back up. I eventried to keep our argument off the forum by emailing him directly but he continued to taunt me here. Just wanted to let you know......

Old 01-23-2006, 02:26 PM   #514
tiasman1
Charles

I emailed copies of my last 2 threads to the email addresses I have for Charles. I will be holding my breath, until purple, waiting for the snakes/money he has been promising

Aaron

Old 01-23-2006, 02:33 PM   #515
norsmis
AARON! DONT DO IT! BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-23-2006, 04:01 PM   #516
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiasman1
I emailed copies of my last 2 threads to the email addresses I have for Charles. I will be holding my breath, until purple, waiting for the snakes/money he has been promising

Aaron
Aaron, you have been provided with enough information via my earlier post to at least make like a bit difficult for Chuck. I would highly encourage you to make contact with each and everyone person I listed. I would also pursue the misdemeanor charges and have the officer you spoke with file it with Chuck's local PD. $400 is not much in the scheme of things but it has become principle now. Stop holding your breath and make things happen.....

Griz

Old 01-25-2006, 09:42 PM   #517
tiasman1
01/26

Charles,

Tomorrow is the so-called deadline. Here is my paypal.com account again.

aaron33m@cableone.net

I can't wait to see you come through with one of your promises.

Aaron

P.S. This is your one chance to prove me wrong about your character

Old 01-25-2006, 10:57 PM   #518
Junkyard
Do not accept a payment from him and change your outlook on his character. It is far too late for that, the hole he dug is way too deep.

Old 01-26-2006, 11:50 PM   #519
Junkyard
So today is the day. Aaron, anything from Charles, or has he proven once again that he cannot be trusted to keep his word.

Old 01-27-2006, 10:15 AM   #520
norsmis
Hey Aaron, let us know what happened. I have a vested interested in this case now ($10 for fines) and really want to know how this turned out!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz