Bad Guy Handoff Renee Stastka libel - Page 53 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

View Poll Results: Have you had a Fauna Classifieds user post false information about you?
Yes 35 20.71%
No 113 66.86%
Unsure 21 12.43%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-2011, 09:33 PM   #521
Joe Barnhart
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharrah View Post
Judging from your sanction, I must not be the only one who is obtuse and been gone all this time.

To the mods - sorry, I will stop now. I promise.
Bart:

The question was asked how could an ID be faked. I gave two examples.

Nothing more nothing less.

I happened to give a personal example.

If that offends you then I am sorry.

I am merely giving two scenarios in Florida how you could do this.

That's about it.

If that makes you angry then fine.

This has come down to the check and the DL. I was offering two scenarios, nothng more nothing less.

You have no reason to attack me over this.

The new homeland security requirements pretty much make it impossible. Plus you aren't allowed to take a ID card to the back for a photo.

If that doesn't make any sense to you then I am not sure what I can say.

I'm only giving Florida examples.

And I guess, a personal example of how we did this when we were kids might be off topic. Does that satisfy you?

Take care!

Joe

Old 06-27-2011, 09:45 PM   #522
Joe Barnhart
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharrah View Post
Judging from your sanction, I must not be the only one who is obtuse and been gone all this time.

To the mods - sorry, I will stop now. I promise.
What does the sanction have to do with you being obtuse?

LOL.

Dude, it's very simple. Candice says she didn't show up that day with the check, right? Are you on the same page with that? OK.

Let's assume your are though I have my doubts.

Anyway.

So Candice says it's not her. She says it's another person.

Renee says it's Candace. She obtains the DL #, and ID's the perp.

So if Candace is being truthful then someone came to Renee's house with a fake ID.

How does a fake ID fall into this? Are you that obtuse?

I mean you say you aren't but dude.

There are only two ways to obtain a fake ID. The way I expalined that worked in the OLD DAYS, and a true fake ID today. That is someone make a DL for you completely out of the DL license office.

How is that SO difficult for you to ascertain?

Bleh.

Old 06-27-2011, 09:48 PM   #523
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Barnhart View Post
What does the sanction have to do with you being obtuse?

Joe
Talking to people like that will NEVER bring positive results. Quit it.

Old 06-27-2011, 09:50 PM   #524
Joe Barnhart
Lucille,

That works two ways right? He was pretty obnoxious with what he had to say too.

If I offended anyone I apologize. There are simple legal issues here besides the lying of Candice. That's personal.

The legal issues are, well legal issues.

Joe

Old 06-27-2011, 09:53 PM   #525
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Barnhart View Post
As far as the demanding of the sanction be removed, that's not the issue. The outcome of that is neither here nor there, nor none of your business I would reckon is it?
we can continue to discuss via PM since you feel the need, however posting about it this thread is once again... you guessed it... off topic.

Old 06-27-2011, 09:58 PM   #526
Joe Barnhart
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
we can continue to discuss via PM since you feel the need, however posting about it this thread is once again... you guessed it... off topic.

April:

Thank you. All my intentions were to offer eveyrone here two legal options to the possibility of a fake ID which is what the OP is claiming.

Nothing more, nothing less

I have now been attacked by giving an example as how kids, we used to do this. Everyone here has done something they could be in trouble for if caught. I don't want to even go there.

But, today you cannot do this.

I was giving two examples of Florida that's it.

It's not my intention to "call you out".

My feeling is nothing more than I gave a couple of examples of how you could "then" and "now" It's much harder now.

Thus that goes to Renee, as Candace would probably not be able to pull it off.

Now, unless you live in Florida and know our laws, responding with insuinations, or inenduos is just that.

I live here, I grew up here, I studied law here.

Nothing more, nothing less.

I had hoped my input would allow Renee to resolve this quickly, it was not my intention to get into an agrument with Bart over whatvever it is his problem is with me.

I have no clue what that might be.

Had he read everything I said and comprehended it correctly, he would realize there's nothing to argue about.

Joe

Old 06-27-2011, 10:18 PM   #527
hhmoore
Mr Barnhart,
I'm not going to step on April's toes, since you were responding to her...but had I made the post she did, and you responded the same way, you would probably be looking at a 3 day ban right now. She offered you the option of continuing the discussion with her via PM -that means stop disrupting the thread.

Old 06-27-2011, 10:21 PM   #528
hhmoore
I changed my mind
(Sorry, April)

Old 06-27-2011, 10:36 PM   #529
Pasodama
Wow, have missed a lot since the last time I looked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handoff View Post
It came back as Account closed.
Using a check, on a closed account, shows clear criminal intent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candace313 View Post
Why did you take a check from someone with a different name than what was on the check you accepted?
~IF~ she took a check, where you signed the name of someone else (be it a real name or not), it may have just been a simple "dumb" mistake. Not everyone looks closely at signatures. Simple as that. It proves nothing conclusive on your behalf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candace313 View Post
From my knowledge Kira does not have a copy of my DL. I have lost my DL before and gotten a replacement, but it was lost before she moved out.
Sure it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tere Salazar View Post
I'm not as crafty as some folks on here to figure out how to quote from one thread to put into another...but here's a post that Dennis Hultman highlighted earlier from Hell, where Candace posted:

4 Tats here:
Tiger Paw on my right shod paw... class of 08 Auburn Tigers!
Sacred heart on my lower back
Pink cherry blossom on my right food
Yellow, blue, and red cherry blossoms on my left foot... Viva Colombia!

Piercing's are pretty basic:
4 in each ear and my naval

Renee, do you have anything to say about that?
Correct. This was due to the felony warrant I had posted. The warrant listed where she had tattoos (which match what Candace listed as hers). It also caught her in another lie... Candace said that she had never been to jail BUT that info would not be on her warrant unless she had been booked in (after arrest) at some point.

Am on to continue reading.

Old 06-27-2011, 10:55 PM   #530
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard View Post
Candace, how did you say that Renee should not take a check with someone elses name on it? Here is the check, now explain that again Candace.....
Ah! Well, that check clearly shows that it was not signed with the name "Kira".
Also, if Candace is claiming that "Kira" showed up at Renee's home (signing Candace's name) ... "Kira" could have been assumed to be a nickname.
If the DL, that was presented, looked like Candace (like the person in front of Renee), had Candace's name on it, and the check was signed with Candace's name ... it is no wonder that Renee accepted the check (perhaps believing that Kira was a nickname).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!