Bad Guy Handoff Renee Stastka libel - Page 54 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

View Poll Results: Have you had a Fauna Classifieds user post false information about you?
Yes 35 20.71%
No 113 66.86%
Unsure 21 12.43%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-2011, 11:01 PM   #531
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handoff View Post
Kaite,

In regards to the Name Kira.... That's how she introduced herself to me. When it came time for her to write the check, she showed me her ID and said it was with her "Legal" name and she goes by her family name. Since I go by my middle name, I have 2 sisters that are married and go by different last names, I didn't think anything of it, HOWEVER, I stared at the picture to ensure it was really her and not someone else. Let's not forget, Kira/Candace has the same phone number. If needed, I can pull my phone records to prove that as well. If there's any other questions I can answer, please let me know. I hope this answers your question about the name. I know it is VERY confusing.
Pretty much what I had figured.
LOL I guess I better finish reading this thread, to the end, before replying about anything.

Old 06-27-2011, 11:04 PM   #532
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie.Shinkle View Post
Thanks for clearing that up! I was thinking this all along. Has anyone searched for a Kira?
After Candace claimed there were cases on Kira. I checked into it and found nothing on Kira. This was by looking for Kira Espana Cantillo and variations of that name.

Old 06-27-2011, 11:07 PM   #533
Pasodama
BTW Just to throw this out there:
Truth is consistent.
Renee has been consistent with what she has had to say.
Candace, OTOH, (aside from being caught in lies) ... not so much.

Old 06-27-2011, 11:17 PM   #534
Mistyck
I am interested in seeing what paperwork comes up from when she goes to court.

The emails posted are hard to read, but then again, I'm on an iPad, so when I'm at home on my computer I will try to read them again.

I am also still interested in hearing what this Kira has to say about her name being dragged into this, if indeed there is a Kira. Not saying there is or isn't but would be interesting to hear her side if there is indeed a Kira.

Old 06-27-2011, 11:17 PM   #535
Handoff
Thank you, and thanks to everyone else that is being so supportive. It really means a lot to me.

Old 06-28-2011, 12:09 AM   #536
wyldwurm
Renee, Who is SCOTT CARRER? I found the name in a post on Craigslist that you had made back in April.

Old 06-28-2011, 12:17 AM   #537
wyldwurm
Ah, I found it. Thanks anyway. Trying to keep everything straight...proving kind of difficult. I think I can, I think I can :P

Old 06-28-2011, 12:19 AM   #538
Handoff
He got himself involved by emailing me about this whole mess. He claimed to be Kira's Fiancee and when I emailed about the check, he decided to respond a few times saying he wanted to make things right, and ended his emails to me by telling me that "Kira" was in a wreck and died. (That's the basic run down on that one) He ended up blocking my emails. So, no way to contact him. I believe that's being worked on as well though.

Old 06-28-2011, 12:19 AM   #539
Handoff
It's hard to keep track, even for me and I'm trapped in the middle!

Old 06-28-2011, 01:51 AM   #540
Iustitiae
Quote:
Originally Posted by candace313 View Post
Just spoke to them again this morning. There are 2 that show up as "open" with 3 checks on them from February. These are the ones that should be open in Kira's name.

I spoke to Bay County Court House, State Attorney Office, Intake and Panama City Beach Police, Panama City Police all this morning. Nothing is on file from Renee and the cases that are opened are the ones that have been opened on Kira Espana Cantillo's name and should be closed on my name once all the information has been put in.

Just FYI....I have searched numerous People search sites and clerk of courts sites in Bay County and adjacent counties for Kira and Scott. Kira comes up nowhere. The closest "Carrer" last name I found was in Alabama but no Scott.
Does Scott exist?? Who knows. Scott Carrer may be the fake name/alias for Candace's significant other. Renee has already confirmed that Kira is Candace's alias. Plus Candace claims cases open in Bay county on Kira which doesn't exist.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!