RICK LEVEROCK.... CONMAN...... - Page 55 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-26-2008, 06:30 PM   #541
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Harbart
Out of curiosity... since I maight be moving to the Tampa Bay area in a few months, does anyone have a good address and/or phone number for Leverock and his loudmouth criminal sidekick?

I believe Casey and Denise had an address that turned out to be fake. They might have a phone number, though.

Old 03-26-2008, 06:31 PM   #542
LauraB
I just may have one, Ken. Would a screen shot of a domain registration do? (and I don't mean a UK registration, showing only the address of Nathan Barnes, their UK registrar).

~ Laura Bolt

Old 03-26-2008, 06:31 PM   #543
snake5007
Lol! Yeah, i hear ya, Laura.

Old 03-26-2008, 06:45 PM   #544
Ken Harbart
That would do nicely.

Old 03-26-2008, 07:10 PM   #545
LauraB
Rick's domain registration

http://www.tampabaysrealestateservices.com/index.htm
Rick's personal business site linked above. 813-862-3472
I can also upload the bottom of the registration, but this should be sufficient. Note the registration date.

~ Laura Bolt
Attached Images

Old 03-26-2008, 07:14 PM   #546
Dennis Hultman
This is the price list that he deleted.

The phone number ties all of these together.

http://tampabaysrealestateservices.com/contactus.htm
http://midwestretics.com/WEBDESIGN.htm
http://tampabaysrealestateservices.com/contactus.htm

Old 03-26-2008, 07:17 PM   #548
Dennis Hultman
________

Quote:
(813) 862-3472
Type: Land LineProvider: XOLocation: Zephyrhills, FL

Old 03-26-2008, 07:40 PM   #549
Caleb0
OK guys this is getting out of hand Im sure if Rick wanted you to know their phone number i think they would have told you? Does that not make sense??? There is no reason that you should be making thier info public online that in itself shows how immature some people can be does it not? The people who did buisness with Rick should have his number and there is no reason that anyone else needs to be involved this has nothing to do with half of the people who are on here. It makes no sense to me why a moderator would be posting information like this. It seems to me that this deal should be between Rick and his coustomers and the answer to this problem has been reached so i do NOT see why you guys are still draggin this on and on. I would think that you people would not have time in your scheules to sit here all day and look up peoples personal infomation HOW MATURE... At some point i would think that a moderator or and admin would step in and take care of this situation but i guess it does not matter whos personal information other people post online. And id love to know how half of you people out there are runnning down rick and donna when you have no clue anything about them and have NEVER done buisness with them??? How old are we? Im sure that i am a younger and i am even more mature who has the time to sit on their computer and personally run people down who they have never even met? Well i guess about half of the people who have posted in this thread do and its pretty pathetic...

Old 03-26-2008, 07:45 PM   #550
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb0
OK guys this is getting out of hand Im sure if Rick wanted you to know their phone number i think they would have told you? Does that not make sense??? There is no reason that you should be making thier info public online that in itself shows how immature some people can be does it not? The people who did buisness with Rick should have his number and there is no reason that anyone else needs to be involved this has nothing to do with half of the people who are on here. It makes no sense to me why a moderator would be posting information like this. It seems to me that this deal should be between Rick and his coustomers and the answer to this problem has been reached so i do NOT see why you guys are still draggin this on and on. I would think that you people would not have time in your scheules to sit here all day and look up peoples personal infomation HOW MATURE... At some point i would think that a moderator or and admin would step in and take care of this situation but i guess it does not matter whos personal information other people post online. And id love to know how half of you people out there are runnning down rick and donna when you have no clue anything about them and have NEVER done buisness with them??? How old are we? Im sure that i am a younger and i am even more mature who has the time to sit on their computer and personally run people down who they have never even met? Well i guess about half of the people who have posted in this thread do and its pretty pathetic...

It's public info, just like my phone numbers are.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!