Heavy parasite load found in ball python from Ed Clark - Page 55 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-25-2007, 10:32 AM   #541
Ken Harbart
It's about time the playing field gets leveled, folks. Ed, Bruce, and Bud have conspired to inflate their own karmas by bumping each other's points. The wind needs to be let out of their sails.

Old 09-25-2007, 11:00 AM   #542
AncientDNA
Ed does still seem to be busy around Fauna.
I see that he has hit at least one person with warning points today, while still not bothering to take some responsibility for his own dirty laundry.
Real nice...

Old 09-25-2007, 11:41 AM   #543
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJUN
Well, I don't see how you can claim something is an import versus CB just by a fecal months after getting it. Let's assume it did come from Ed (of which I have no reason to defend him or insult him - I could care less about Ed as an individual) with the parasites (it may or may not!), that only means he shipped out snakes with parasites. It doesn't prove they were or were not captive bred that got infected from imported animals due to improper quarantine.....or that they were or were not actually imports themselves. You claim to seek truth, but it seems your ideas are all it takes to define TRUTH in your posts.

As far as the parasites, if they were outwardly healthy when you go them, how should Ed have known they were carrying a sub-clinical load of parasites? If they weren't outwardly healthy when you got them, then YOU are lax for waiting so long to run a fecal. My opinion only.

If it was sub-clinical upon your receipt, then what allowed the level to increase to a point where it shows signs? Bad Luck? Possible! .....but normally that "bad luck" is partially due to improper husbandry (leading to a stressed animal that is more susceptible) or infrequent cleanings. In other words, if the animal WAS healthy when you got it (even if it had a LOW parasite load), are you completely at NO FAULT for the current condition? I wouldn't think so, but that in no way puts Ed at NO FAULT for shipping out an animal with a parasite load.

If he did, even if it was outwardly healthy, he shares some fault. If you would have checked it THEN, I'd say he was completely at fault. Now, I don't think you can prove to anyone by yourself that it is his fault. It might be. Prove it, though.

Me? ANYONE that sells imports/WCs and CB animals should be considered to have potentially infected animals regardless of source. It's the name of that game, and anyone with two eyes and a brain cell should realize this. Right or wrong, there are too many chances for accidents. Duh.

KJ
Let me do this once again because you either missed it before or didn't understand it when you read it.

Emily traded mr. clark for CATPIVE BORN AND BRED FUTURE HOLDBACK BREEDER FEMALES PRODUCED BY mr. clark FROM HIS OWN FEMALES.

Emily GOT snakes with stringyle, coccidia and tapeworms. NONE of her other snakes, snakes that she got from people OTHER than mr. clark, have even ONE of those three parasites.

ALL three of those parasites are VERY common in imported ball pythons. With the metabolism of a ball python, and you really have to have kept 100s over a long period of time to understand how it can take so long, I am NOT surprised that it took a year for her to notice that those three babies, the ONLY ones that came from mr. clark, were growing slowing and then only after seeing the tapeworm mass in one of the enclosures. She was also a newbie assured by an excellent salesman that she could not "find cleaner snakes anywhere," and she bought that tired line hook line and sinker and did not do fecals on her newly aquired snakes because she TRUSTED the word of the seller, mr. clark.

Had those three babies been YEARLING FUTURE HOLDBACK BREEDERS PRODUCED BY mr. clark FROM HIS OWN STOCK, HE would have noticed something wrong with them. HE has handled enough to know that yearlings that are healthy should be bigger than that. HE has also stated that he does random fecals on his breeders yet cannot produce any evidence of such tests.

I THINK he sent Emily IMPORTS simply to get the geckos he wanted. He sent her MAYBE 45.00 dollars worth of imported snakes for 700.00 dollars worth of CBB Crested Geckos.

He, mr. clark HIMSELF, stated that he was NOW unsure whether or not he sent her imports or the snakes HE COMMITED TO SENDING HER.

This isn't about where the parasites came from. While I am sure in my suppositions they are just that, suppositions. THIS is about mr. clark ROBBING Emily, lying to her and ALL of us and then running away like a busted 7 year old child, getting his friends and the Fat Farm and Jedi Institute for the Criminally Stupid to come to his defense.

HE ROBBED that woman.

He may well have ROBBED other unsuspecting customers.

HE CANNOT be trusted as has been shown MANY times.

HE's a coward, which has also been shown many times and he does NOT deserve the respect or protection of ANYONE.

It's not about WHO, though I am sure myself, the parasites came from, but WHY they are there at all.

Old 09-25-2007, 11:42 AM   #544
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Harbart
It's about time the playing field gets leveled, folks. Ed, Bruce, and Bud have conspired to inflate their own karmas by bumping each other's points. The wind needs to be let out of their sails.
Excuse me, if you mean what I think you mean...what would hitting them with negative karma achieve even if we did it fast enough to over load them before they could hit those that hit them back with more negative karma? Would that even work?

Since apparently Ed is still a moderator, can't he see who hit him and then in retalitation hit them back? Where would it end?

Maybe he's not a mod...somewhere in this post...I got lost.

Old 09-25-2007, 11:53 AM   #545
Griz
Why can't a supermod simply bring their accounts back to red and be done with it? Might be the easier answer.

Griz

Old 09-25-2007, 11:55 AM   #546
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExoticsExpress
lol, I know it's just still very hypocritical to enforce such a strict rule for every post, otherwise get warned from someone who doesn't have the name anywhere. I would suppose he is the perfect example to look to when it comes to the site since he owns it and all. Thanks,

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com
That's been discussed and beat to death many times in the past. Rich has explained it many times. If you look around you'll find it.

Old 09-25-2007, 11:55 AM   #547
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
Why can't a supermod simply bring their accounts back to red and be done with it? Might be the easier answer.

Griz
That's what I've been hoping the implications over the last couple of days were in reference to.

mr. clark is too much the coward to post on this site anymore anyway. The only place he's safe is in the classifieds where he has learned to lock the ads he places to prevent the truth about him from being revealed.

Old 09-25-2007, 11:56 AM   #548
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz

Griz
We can't. That's an admin function.

Old 09-25-2007, 12:04 PM   #549
rabernet
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy
Looks like he is just hitting the registered users that can't see who left them karma.
This is true - more motivation to upgrade!

Old 09-25-2007, 12:38 PM   #550
XDeus
Well, Eduardo just dinged me for this old post, and he didn't even bother leaving a comment.

Funny how I've only been dinged twice and they were both from Ed. At least it shows that he's actually reading the thread, but it's too bad that I can't persuade him to actually post IN the thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!