Bad Guy Mike Matson of Mike's Phat Frog is a scammer !! - Page 55 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-28-2015, 10:01 AM   #541
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by 312Herps View Post
He ships his sick and unsafely packed animals through ShipYourReptiles.com
I don't think SYR needs to be brought into this. If you know for a fact that any seller is shipping sick or poorly packed critters through SYR, notify SYR. It certainly is no fault of theirs when a critter is ill but packed inside a box where they can't see it.

Old 10-28-2015, 10:10 AM   #542
312Herps
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
I dont know how it works in other states but here as long as the marshal hands you the papers it doesn't need to be at your house. I've had a marshal serve my daughters father at his job. Obviously mike wants the address for other reasons but to shut him up tell him to have the marshal to call you and you'll meet him in a public place, if it were me I'd say in front of the police department to be safe.
I would, but after this many botched attempts by his group of uncanny vigilantes in information retrieval I'm fairly certain there's no hope of getting my money back. He said it himself "you can't get water out of a dry well" so he doesn't have money. You have to think if his father is as well off as people say he is and Mike lives in the rundown apt complex he lives in , there must not be that much correspondence there. So as far as money , I don't believe Mike has it at all. You notice he was getting frogs from Yusuke then paying him back after he sold some of them as his own productions . I think that's what he was trying to do with me ,but didn't believe I'd give him the credit and time to pay back so this is how this whole thing started. I do have his home address and will be sending police (sheriff) to his residence to speak with him and the managers at his leasing office.

Old 10-28-2015, 10:18 AM   #543
312Herps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I don't think SYR needs to be brought into this. If you know for a fact that any seller is shipping sick or poorly packed critters through SYR, notify SYR. It certainly is no fault of theirs when a critter is ill but packed inside a box where they can't see it.
Unfortunately I have contacted SYR directly to alert them of his shipping practices , but since they have a personal vendetta with me (over some lost packages,which I wasn't to happy about ) they told me they "don't got my back" so I think the fact that he continues to use them as a safe means to ship reptiles, it needs to be brought to public attention. That could be damaging to our entire hobby if FedEx were to catch wind of these practices.

The Name Mike Matson or Mikes Phat Frogs is not allowed to ship to 60611 via fedex due to a federal investigation by fedex since the beginning of this situation.

Old 10-28-2015, 10:27 AM   #544
Lucille
Quote:
Unfortunately I have contacted SYR directly to alert them of his shipping practices , but since they have a personal vendetta with me (over some lost packages,which I wasn't to happy about ) they told me they "don't got my back" so I think the fact that he continues to use them as a safe means to ship reptiles, it needs to be brought to public attention. That could be damaging to our entire hobby if FedEx were to catch wind of these practices.
I think you should initiate a separate thread if you want to relate your experiences with SYR. However, to be fair since you called their name, I have notified them.

Old 10-28-2015, 10:34 AM   #545
312Herps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I think you should initiate a separate thread if you want to relate your experiences with SYR. However, to be fair since you called their name, I have notified them.
That's fine. Like I said they do know about this thread as it is.

Old 10-28-2015, 11:07 AM   #546
312Herps
Quote:
I had a feeling that's what they were trying . It's my wife's old address so it's a dead end for them either way

Just to be clear , Mike Matson will vend shows with BOB at Blood Bank Dragons
My apologies to Blood Bank Dragons ! Mike is not associated to them ! He vends with BOB from Sandfire Dragon Ranch !

Old 10-28-2015, 11:12 AM   #547
312Herps
This is the condition Mike Matson shipped a young ladies poor , now deceased frogs Butter bean and Pole bean (rip little guys)

Old 10-28-2015, 11:41 AM   #548
tcp2
I have talked to Mike's father about his son's criminal behavior hoping he could get him to come up with the money, but he has no control over his offspring's thieving ways. It seems like the best way to put the stake in little Mike's heart is to cut off his supply chain. This appears to be already happening. It is extremely unlikely Mike raises many of the animals he sell. As he continues to cheat the people he deals with he will run out of avenues to get animals. Hopefully this will happen soon.

Old 10-28-2015, 12:11 PM   #549
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Whoa! Hold on a sec. Mike is not associated with bob at sandfire. Bob is one of the most generous, genuinely nicest person you will ever have the honor of meeting. Just because someone else exploits a short term association to try and gain instant credibility and validity
Does not Mean there is a mutual affiliation. Bob was a victim in this arrangement. It never was what mike portrayed it to be to be to the hobby. It was nothing more than mike taking advantage of a nice mans generosity. And it was terminated due to mikes behavior.

Old 10-28-2015, 01:25 PM   #550
nickolasanastasiou
Yeah, I would be more careful with the name-dropping simply out of courtesy to the parties involved. It can needlessly cast some shadow upon the just.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
mike matson, pacman, pacman frogs