Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 55 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-31-2015, 09:37 AM   #541
tim brophy
While all of this delay is going on, how long have these lizards been sitting in a box or bagged up, with no food or water? Doubt if they are being very well taken care of. Just how long do you expect they will live, if you ever receive them?

Old 10-31-2015, 12:30 PM   #542
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
Either way I hope Mike is made whole and those animals come in and he's happy with the replacements. Now that there have been calm level heads it seems it is progressing in that direction, I think everyone needs to stop the antagonizing, name calling, etc and let this deal be done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Elexis,

That's exactly what ALL of us is wanting, for Michael, & the other "3" to be made whole!

That's right 3 others, not 2 others. (that I know of) I received a phone call just moments ago, and just as I suspected, his cool, calm, demeanor, is nothing more than a ploy, he is now running in circles trying to figure out what to do next.

I was told, it's just a matter of days before the top is blown off this situation with frogman, & the good folks he owes.

It's going to appear here on the BOI!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 10-31-2015, 01:03 PM   #543
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post

It's going to appear here on the BOI!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

What I meant to say was,

It's going to be spilled/spelled out here on the BOI!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 10-31-2015, 06:56 PM   #544
Frogman11
I was just informed from Markus, That Mike wants to back out of yet another agreement that he made. He now, doesn't want the animals that we agreed to.
We bought the animals, shipped them to Markus arranged for shipping and he tells Markus not me that he now doesn't want them.

Garrett

Old 10-31-2015, 07:00 PM   #545
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post
LOL, You suspect, assume, predict and make up way tooooo much. You create your own scenarios. If I had MANY unhealthy or dead animal that were involved over the lasts 20 years. Don't you think I would have just 1 person post on this BOI and say something? If I had just one customer that wasn't satisfied with the way I handled their transaction, don't you think they would post this on this BOI?

You don't block people because you love the melodramatics, name calling, fighting etc. You try to make this your own personal soap opera. So far on this one you haven't' helped anyone. You brought nothing to that table but trying to discredit honest people. While sticking up for a lier. You took Mikes bate and ran with it.

Since your contributing nothing but made up scenarios, asking questions that have already been answered. I will be re-blocking you now.

In the end I will have a nice slice of crow pie for you.

Garrett
Not only did almost all the Princeps die, as evidenced in this thread, but since you mentioned it, no one is posting any good guy threads regarding all the business you've done this year.

Old 10-31-2015, 07:02 PM   #546
Chris Kennard
No "made up svenerio there, lmao!

Old 10-31-2015, 07:11 PM   #547
uromastyx13
Warning! News

Me "backing " out
Attached Images

Old 10-31-2015, 07:13 PM   #548
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
I was just informed from Markus, That Mike wants to back out of yet another agreement that he made. He now, doesn't want the animals that we agreed to.
We bought the animals, shipped them to Markus arranged for shipping and he tells Markus not me that he now doesn't want them.

Garrett
That's his option, when you fell through with the original deal for the Hardwickii, all deals were off. Would you take a deal offered for animals that you didn't bargain for? I think not...

Why not just sell what he supposedly said he'd take and pay him the $6500 and be done with it?

Frogman, it is, what it is, no matter what you say, this isn't going away, until you pay those you owe. PERIOD!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 10-31-2015, 07:16 PM   #549
uromastyx13
News

Second part of convo
Attached Images

Old 10-31-2015, 07:19 PM   #550
Chris Kennard
Quote:

Garrett
Prove it! Show all your documentation.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!