MGREPTILES Trouble with shipment - Page 55 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-05-2007, 05:37 PM   #541
MGReptiles
I am blaming the customer because they are wrong..Not wait this is the BOI I am always wrong..lol.. There were several phone calls as well where we talked about how easy it was to hook the element up and to my knowledge she was going to do it and save some money.. I can only go by what I am told to do and what the order says to include. I would have gladly have put it together for her if I was instructed to do so..

Old 03-05-2007, 06:26 PM   #542
Griz
Matt, since you were so kind as to leave me negative Karma, you can rest assured that I will do the same as soon as I see an ignorant post. Wait...there's one, and there, and another... I reckon you've given me plenty in which to choose. What's that little saying Matt about who God will vomit out of his mouth? I do not know you? Something like that ring the bell? You've shown complete unrepentance, no remorse, nothing in which would show that you believe in the same scripture that I do.

Matt, in both my undergraduate and master level classes in Seminary we've discussed your type quite often. Jimmy Haggards of the world....... You've done more to hurt the faith then you have done to help if one is to base that opinion upon what we've seen online.

Griz

Old 03-05-2007, 06:51 PM   #543
BryonsBoas
OOOOO I got mine too but no comment with it.

Latest Karma Received
Thread Date Posted By Comment
MGREPTILES Trouble with... 03-05-2007 05:26 PM MGReptiles

Reckon some folks can't handle brutal honesty or criticism. Hey Matt , the door out of the hobby is to the left of what used to be your reputation. Try not to let it hit where the GOOD LORD split ya bud.

Old 03-05-2007, 07:42 PM   #544
varnyard
I thought Matt needed a chance to right his wrongs. So much for that, looks to be a lost cause.

Matt, how can you treat costumers like this?

Old 03-05-2007, 08:26 PM   #545
lillyorchid
"An experiment" LMAO
Yeah right... Please! Looks like you have no tried to change one bit. Some ol Matt, different day, different customer getting chewed out and made to look like the bad guy.

When are you going to learn?
I guess when you don't have any money to put food on your table you think back and it will hit you hard.

Old 03-05-2007, 08:39 PM   #546
Seamus Haley
Hrm.

Hey Matt, are you the same MGreptiles that was using that handle on AOL maybe... four or five years ago?

Old 03-05-2007, 08:59 PM   #547
techgirl
Matt we NEVER spoke. I left messages on your machine as well as e-mails. I can gladly print everything if you would like. By the way thank you for the negative trader rating. It will have no impact on my life. People here have seen my posts and will come to know my character in time when I do decide to start my own business and conduct trade. I at least now have the basis to know how NOT to act. Thank you for a lesson well earned.

Old 03-05-2007, 09:01 PM   #548
techgirl
By the way if I wanted to save money, I would have picked it up and have it done at the Hamburg show instead of having it shipped.

Old 03-05-2007, 09:03 PM   #549
BryonsBoas
Looks like its not just karma hes still tagging on.

FaunaClassifieds > View Trader Ratings
techgirl

User CP FAQ Trader Ratings Members List Calendar New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out

Advanced Search
Quick Links
Mark Forums Read
Open Buddy List
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Avatar
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
My Profile
My TraderRatings
Who's Online
Warning List
Classifieds CPanel
Member Profile Recent Ratings Contact Info
Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback: -1
0.0%
Members who left a positive:
Members who left a negative: 0
All positive feedback received: 0
Submit Feedback For techgirl
Past
Month Past
6 Months Past
12 Months

Positive 0 0 0

Neutral 0 0 0

Negative 1 1 1
See the full Profile for techgirl
Last Activity: 03-05-2007 08:28 PM
Email:
Send a message via email to techgirl
Private Message:
Send a private message to techgirl

All Feedback Received From Buyers From Sellers From Trades Left for Others
1 Total Feedback Received By techgirl

Comments On This Member From Date
Lied about what her order consisted of and was caught. Seller MGReptiles (110) 03-05-2007

Trader Ratings 1.2.0

I seen this just before I headed out the door but didn't have time to post it. Judging from the e-mails posted she made an attept to explain how she wanted it wired. Looking at the invoice I don't see it listed but one would think to double check if an invoice comes across that don't read like it should . I'm suprised with all that "CONSTANT COMMUNICATION" he didn't bring it up before shipping. Oh wait , thats customer service , my bad. Has anyone oedered from Matt's site that can clarify if there is an order box specific for wiring it up or is it a request with the fee tacked on? Matt , judging from what she posted she not only tried explaining what she wanted but seems to have provided a link at some point to show what she wanted if you didn't understand her description. The whole customer service thing we keep harping about woulda been contacting her after recieving the invoice and pointing that out to her , not coming here and calling her a liar because she missed a step.

Old 03-05-2007, 09:13 PM   #550
crotalusadamanteus
Matt, just FYI, I only withdrew my vote for your GGS when you started going overboard. I now have made that a Negative vote, as I see you as a bad guy to do business with.
I had bad experiences with you as mentioned earlier, my first purchase, yet came back for more.
You now lost another customer completely. I do not like the way you are treating people. i don't know who you think you are, or what gives you the right to talk down on people, play games with the trader ratings, and karma system.

But it's lame, and something i would expect from a 10 year old girl. But you're supposed to be a grown man. Conducting business no less. AND claiming christianity the whole time you are being spiteful and vindictive because people are coming forward with the truth.

Now, go ahead and zap My trader rating like a good little girl. See if it slows me down any.

Rick

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!