Bad Guy Nicole Norton/Howlinn gale dragons,Bad guy very bad guy. - Page 56 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-04-2010, 01:45 AM   #551
zzzdanz
Anything for the almighty dollar Tom...Nothing they do surprises me anymore.

Old 07-04-2010, 04:13 AM   #552
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzdanz View Post
Anything for the almighty dollar Tom...Nothing they do surprises me anymore.
Actually Dan... I can think of one thing that would surprise everyone... including you.

Just tell the truth for once ..... that would shock everyone

Old 07-04-2010, 06:00 AM   #553
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
Actually Dan... I can think of one thing that would surprise everyone... including you.

Just tell the truth for once ..... that would shock everyone

With so many lies they've told it would be hard to deceiver truth from lies.

Old 07-04-2010, 07:33 AM   #554
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentsden View Post
With so many lies they've told it would be hard to deceiver truth from lies.
There may have been truth from both of them during this whole thing but they have already crossed the line of creditability long ago. It would be just better off to not hear from Nichole whatsoever.

Old 07-04-2010, 10:01 AM   #555
Iraqvet
I know why Ed's gone..But can anyone explain why Nicole is still here??..

Old 07-04-2010, 10:05 AM   #556
hhmoore
Probably the same reason you are, despite the protestations in another recent thread...

Old 07-04-2010, 01:59 PM   #557
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
There may have been truth from both of them during this whole thing but they have already crossed the line of creditability long ago. It would be just better off to not hear from Nichole whatsoever.
I know one thing that is true. they have alot of issues with there animals, bred, or bought and re-sold. There is a serious problem with there husbandry skills.
Heres something else thats true from all there pictures. They have alot of dead animals in there freezer

Old 07-04-2010, 04:17 PM   #558
Iraqvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Probably the same reason you are, despite the protestations in another recent thread...
I think I know what you are talking about..I am pretty sure there is no requirement to have herps while being on this site..You yourself pm'd me back and forth many times about inexpensive ways to make an incubator..I learn here and love looking at various animals people have on here..I am a far cry from Nicole and other scammers...I may not have herps like I used to,but atleast I am an honest person and if I breed herps I would never be looked at like Nicole in any way,shape,or form...

Old 07-04-2010, 04:36 PM   #559
Southern Wolf
I think what Harald was trying to say is... she really hasnt broken any rules on Fauna. Do we agree with her practices... NO. But she still hasnt broken any of the site rules... .thus she remains.

Old 07-04-2010, 04:47 PM   #560
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
I think what Harald was trying to say is... she really hasnt broken any rules on Fauna. Do we agree with her practices... NO. But she still hasnt broken any of the site rules... .thus she remains.
That is part of it...the other part is that we don't ban somebody simply because a few (or a lot of) people say they don't think that person should be here. The point has been made repeatedly that saying you think somebody should be banned doesn't make it happen. We might fully agree - individually, or collectively - but the infractions have to build up, or other justification has to exist (like the giant ~SNAP~ witnessed on another thread).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!